A Thread of Happiness

Comments

• I love Swingpoynt! He is really funny. I just started his Oxenfree gameplay. Have you started it or are you not interested?

AronDracula posted: »

Swingpoynt always makes me happy because he is funny.

• Whenever I am feeling down I watch this video and everything is alright again

enter link description here

• edited January 2016

Depression really sucks. I'm glad that at least sometime in your life that your are happy. And you're right about video games. When you get into it, it's like your in another world (in my opinion). It's like no one can bother you, you know? Unless someone decides to bother you, but that's not the point. :) Oh and also, is that the WhitRose fanart you were talking about in your icon? If it is, it's really pretty.

Well... I have clinical depression and I'm kind of sad a lot, but there are a few things that make me happy... WhiteRose fan art for example

• Yeah, they're really cute!

I just get happy when i think of Happy faces, It must be the appearance or something

• That's beautiful! :D

Im Happy Today!

• This is amazing. And I love jazz! I basically grew up to that! Where I live jazz is basically the main music genre. Well, that, blues, and sadly, bounce music.

Whenever I am feeling down I watch this video and everything is alright again enter link description here

• Depression really sucks. I'm glad that at least sometime in your life that your are happy. And you're right about video games. When you get into it, it's like your in another world (in my opinion). It's like no one can bother you, you know?

Yeah, thanks. :)

Oh and also, is that the WhitRose fanart you were talking about in your icon? If it is, it's really pretty.

Yeah. I partly live for WhiteRose fan art. It's all so adorable and makes me feel happy. It's a ship of Ruby Rose and Weiss Schnee from RWBY.

Depression really sucks. I'm glad that at least sometime in your life that your are happy. And you're right about video games. When you get

• Not kinda interested, I do know it was made by former Telltale employees and that Erin Yvette and Gavin Hammon played characters in this game.

I love Swingpoynt! He is really funny. I just started his Oxenfree gameplay. Have you started it or are you not interested?

• Im always happy! :D Is that dumb of me?

• edited January 2016

Im sorry to hear that. I guess you and me can relate a bit. Because i have some bad memories too. When i was younger, man i was like....a demon. Im not gonna say what things i did when i was young, but i guess i can say i always got in fights over stupid things. But im older now, so that never happens anymore. :) Im still happy a lot of times now. Except now what makes me depressed is the thought about leaving home and going to collage. It may not seem that big of a deal, but...it is. I mean moving out of your parents home and going to college is a big step, A HUGE STEP! I still have some few years left before that happens, but is scary just to think about it, because is my future. And i don't have any idea what to do with my life. But i try not to think about it.

Ok im gonna shut up now with the sad stuff because this is a happy thread. :P

But it doesn't mean i am never happy, im not always happy, but most of time. Just like you video games make me happy, Also friends, my dogs, and Surfing the web, (Well some parts of the web)

The college thought is the only thing that makes me depressed, but man is powerful. But when im depressed, i do things that make me happy, so i think you should too. :)

Well... I have clinical depression and I'm kind of sad a lot, but there are a few things that make me happy... WhiteRose fan art for example

• It's not dumb of you. Being happy all the time is awesome! :D

IRunts posted: »

Im always happy! Is that dumb of me?

• Happiness becomes increasingly harder to come by as you age. But I've always been thankful for my artistic talents. Mostly because they've helped me support myself through college this past year.

• It does become harder because life becomes harder. I try to look for the upside of things when I am feeling down. I try to be positive and try to get rid of the negative. Your an artist? It seems we have a lot of artists on these forums. I think that is beautiful. It gives you a chance to express yourself. College seems to be stressful. I wish I could be a kid again, but I know it's not going to happen. I'm trying to be happy and be more childlike because when I go into the real world, things are going to be different. I'm graduating from high school next year, so I'm trying to be happy and chill until that dreadful first day of college comes.

Happiness becomes increasingly harder to come by as you age. But I've always been thankful for my artistic talents. Mostly because they've helped me support myself through college this past year.

• The game is actually kinda nice. The artwork is what really got my attention. (Also the former Telltale employees, the Disney alumni, and Erin Yvette and Gavin Hammon)

AronDracula posted: »

Not kinda interested, I do know it was made by former Telltale employees and that Erin Yvette and Gavin Hammon played characters in this game.

• I don't mean to say this in a condescending way, but you're still younger, aren't you? You need to try and keep your sense of optimism and idealism, but remember that life will not always be happy or even have a positive outlier in it. Times will get hard, but the outlook you have on it all makes a world, your world, a difference.

And Yes, I've been one ever since I could remember. Sadly, my art is no longer for myself, and it's not really a relieving activity for me to do. I haven't drawn for my own self in a very, very long time.

TBH, college is better than high school. It's a lot more stressful, but then again, life just gets harder as you get more responsibilities, you will learn to deal with it, and move forward. :) College is better in the fact that you learn a lot more about the real world, about yourself, and you make some pretty awesome friends and hopefully get to study your passion. You'll be fine, just remember to keep your chin up. :)

It does become harder because life becomes harder. I try to look for the upside of things when I am feeling down. I try to be positive and t

• edited January 2016

For a while I agreed with that, but it's turned around for me as I've gotten older. I'm finding less bitterness in everything and appreciating the things that make me happier more, even if the things that do the opposite outnumber them.

I turn 31 in a month, and quite honestly haven't been as happy as I am now in years. My 20s were rife with alcoholism and failing health, but now that those are gone...I feel good.

Happiness becomes increasingly harder to come by as you age. But I've always been thankful for my artistic talents. Mostly because they've helped me support myself through college this past year.

• edited January 2016

Yes, I am young. In fact, I am 17 years old. Life is difficult. I try to be happy because as a kid in elementary school I was bullied a lot and not just from people in my grade. I know I am not going to be happy all the time because life has its ups and its downs. The world is cruel. A lot of people are cruel. I learned this when I was bullied, but as I look back at it, it's going to be nothing compared to things I will experience in life. I just have to accept that fact. And you need to draw just for you sometimes if you have time. It's more fun to draw when you're doing it for you.

You'll be fine, just remember to keep your chin up. :)

I intend to. :)

I don't mean to say this in a condescending way, but you're still younger, aren't you? You need to try and keep your sense of optimism and i

• You are a really strong person, you know that?

For a while I agreed with that, but it's turned around for me as I've gotten older. I'm finding less bitterness in everything and appreciati

• Well im happy now, i will try to stay happy.

• That's great! :D

Smellmeh posted: »

Well im happy now, i will try to stay happy.

• Thanks. :)

That's great!

• This Happy Thread made me feel Happy after I read all these Happy comments filled with Happiness. Happyception!!!! Have a Happily Happy Day!!! :)

• edited January 2016

Thank you. I certainly feel like I've come a long way at least. :S

You are a really strong person, you know that?

• That is what im doing. Being happy until my darkest nightmare comes to life. (College)

It does become harder because life becomes harder. I try to look for the upside of things when I am feeling down. I try to be positive and t

• My first day back to school is over.

Caught up with friends. Only had classes I enjoy and the day went smoothly. Happiest I have been in a while.

My only complaint is that was boiling in my own sweat.

• I'm with ya. I'm actually scared to go to college.

Smellmeh posted: »

That is what im doing. Being happy until my darkest nightmare comes to life. (College)

• I hope you have the happiest happitasical day! :D

prink34320 posted: »

This Happy Thread made me feel Happy after I read all these Happy comments filled with Happiness. Happyception!!!! Have a Happily Happy Day!!!

• When you're out of school, you actually start to miss it. Mostly because of friends. Catching up with friends is a great things. Talking about things you've missed or they've missed and so on. I'm glad that your day went smoothly.

My only complaint is that was boiling in my own sweat.

Was it hot in your classes?

My first day back to school is over. Caught up with friends. Only had classes I enjoy and the day went smoothly. Happiest I have been in a while. My only complaint is that was boiling in my own sweat.

• You too! And stay happy! :)

I hope you have the happiest happitasical day!

• edited January 2016

It's the middle of Summer here. It went up to thirty degrees with not a cloud that day. By comparison, a day later, today was twenty degrees with rain.

Welcome to southern Victoria.

When you're out of school, you actually start to miss it. Mostly because of friends. Catching up with friends is a great things. Talking abo

• Whenever I finish taking a huge shit, I feel happy that all my current waste from inside me is gone.

• edited January 2016

I got the highest score on my science test in my whole class and got a 100% attendance certificate, so I guess I'm happy about that.

• Same here man. I get depressed when college is on my mind. :/

I'm with ya. I'm actually scared to go to college.

• This post was real af. I approve of this particular sort of happiness!

Whenever I finish taking a huge shit, I feel happy that all my current waste from inside me is gone.

• It's Friday! Yay! That's a happy day!

• Whoa, that is spicy. It's getting cold where I live. We don't get snow, but it has been raining a lot, so when it gets cold it's very windy and damp. I won't be able to enjoy carnival. DX

It's the middle of Summer here. It went up to thirty degrees with not a cloud that day. By comparison, a day later, today was twenty degrees with rain. Welcome to southern Victoria.

• That is one of the best feelings in the world! XD

Whenever I finish taking a huge shit, I feel happy that all my current waste from inside me is gone.

• That's what I'm talking about. Keep up the good work! :D

TheFurryOne posted: »

I got the highest score on my science test in my whole class and got a 100% attendance certificate, so I guess I'm happy about that.

• Now it's Saturday! Yay! But no, school is about to start soon. :( But The good news is Friday is my last day of school and won't be back until Thursday! :D

Eryka posted: »

It's Friday! Yay! That's a happy day!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.