A Thread of Happiness

123457»

Comments

• edited September 2016

Awesome! Great to hear it, whatcha drawing?? I've recently had a boost of drawing confidence.

enter image description here

(Edits now spam your notifications so sorry for that..)

I've been feeling much happier lately, I changed birth control now I feel like my old self again im loosing weight so im happier with my bod

• Congratulations! Not a lot of people get that opportunity, so do your best!

I'm doing the voices of Douglas Monroe, Gregory, and Nicholas from The Walking Dead comics for a YouTube channel that does a The Walking Dea

• That's wonderful that you are feeling like yourself again. Also, we love you too!

I've been feeling much happier lately, I changed birth control now I feel like my old self again im loosing weight so im happier with my bod

• Nice to hear you get over it.

Keep it that way!

• Ah Two and a Half Men. It was a good show.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

enter link description here enter link description here enter link description here

• It's kinda scary but cute at the same time.

• I'm not happy, like, at all. I want to kill myself a lot of the time, especially in the last week. I've been sad and depressed and not motivated to do anything, But recently I decided that while I'm on vacation I've now made it my goal to finally put the ocarina I got a while back to use, and I'm gonna learn how to play all of the songs from Ocarina of Time. It's so satisfying pulling off just one part of the song and it kind of fills me with a sense of accomplishment, so that's kind of happy I guess?

• I was nervous about my Geography exam today, but I ended up passing it. Especially when my Geography professor said that I did pretty good. I feel really happy about that. :)

• edited September 2016

Today it was raining all the time and the sky was grey. So my mood was awful.

Can somebody cheer me up? :c

• Today it was raining all the time and the sky was grey. So my mood was awful. Can somebody cheer me up? :c

• I can't lie...

Their voices harmonize together really well...

• edited September 2016

They claim to be 8 years old but for some reason I doubt that, dorbees just wanna be grown up

I can't lie... Their voices harmonize together really well...

• During the darkest times we have to find some light. I started to feel down a lot during the summer. Everything would make me cry and I was just a complete mess. So what a I did was watch YouTube videos. YouTube always help me when I feel really down. I'm not sure if you like YouTube, so do what you like to do to stay out of darkness, like trying to perfect the songs from Ocarina of Time.

I'm not happy, like, at all. I want to kill myself a lot of the time, especially in the last week. I've been sad and depressed and not motiv

• (?) InKennyWeTrusy won't forget that. Thanks, bro.

• I almost forgot this thread existed. Shall we bring it back? :)

• edited May 2018

I wasn't here when this thread was around. So yes please!

I'm not sure if anyone posted this before but this song always puts me in a good mood. ?

Also, I'm replaying Red Dead Redemption and it's just as fun as I remember it!

• This will probably be removed but... Anytime someone brings up Never Ending story I instantly think of this horror:

I wasn't here when this thread was around. So yes please! I'm not sure if anyone posted this before but this song always puts me in a good mood. ? Also, I'm replaying Red Dead Redemption and it's just as fun as I remember it!

• That's my sister's favorite scene ?

This will probably be removed but... Anytime someone brings up Never Ending story I instantly think of this horror:

• I haven’t felt this great in a while, so I’m bumping this thread.

• Anymore if anything goes wrong I'll just laugh; oh well, what can you do. Car breaks down, blow too much money, boss is job scared,and is riding your ass to get something done.

Hell, I guess I still let shit get to me. It always seems to help to find something to do to get I'm mind off It all.

• Gonna have the best birthday. Eating buffalo wings and watching all the Lion King movies? Hell yeah.

• It's true what they say money can't buy happiness. I've bought things I thought I wanted, and thought would make me happy. In the end we'll all end up in same size casket.

It's family and friends and the memories we make with them is what truly matters in my opinion. Life's too short. You can always replace things, but you can never replace yourself or the people that care for you.

• Bob Ross is the most wholesome being in the entire universe.

• Even though 2020 hasn’t been the best year, there were still some moments that we consider great despite the somber start of a decade. My cooking has been improving a lot this year because of quarantine, so I’m pretty happy about that! 😁

• And you may have been the only one who remembered this thread! Thanks for bringing a little more happiness into the forums!

Even though 2020 hasn’t been the best year, there were still some moments that we consider great despite the somber start of a decade. My cooking has been improving a lot this year because of quarantine, so I’m pretty happy about that! 😁

• No problem! This year has been quite the downer, so I decided to bring it back. 😊

WarpSpeed posted: »

And you may have been the only one who remembered this thread! Thanks for bringing a little more happiness into the forums!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.