A Thread of Happiness

Comments

• edited January 2016

Down, out, kerplop and flush - I thank you!

This post was real af. I approve of this particular sort of happiness!

• Agreed - also, this is normally my reaction after a good butt relief:

enter image description here

That is one of the best feelings in the world! XD

• Oh gosh! XD

Agreed - also, this is normally my reaction after a good butt relief:

• And pray tell, where might this be?

Whoa, that is spicy. It's getting cold where I live. We don't get snow, but it has been raining a lot, so when it gets cold it's very windy and damp. I won't be able to enjoy carnival. DX

• I'm from Louisiana. Mardi Gras is big where I live.

And pray tell, where might this be?

• Ah, I see.

I'm from Louisiana. Mardi Gras is big where I live.

• Wow. The username says it all! I've seen your replies, and you are a very happy, helpful person. Thank you for supporting all these people and making their happy day even happier! J- Just... how are you so happy? It is pretty infectious!

Either way, you've done a great job making this thread, keep up the good work! :)

• Thank you so much! :D I just love spreading happiness. It's really fun and cool to see other people happy. :)

AChicken posted: »

Wow. The username says it all! I've seen your replies, and you are a very happy, helpful person. Thank you for supporting all these people a

• Actually I was feeling pretty down, and this actually helped. Thank you. The cows are so funny to sit there and watch. They're like WAT IS THIS SORCERY

Whenever I am feeling down I watch this video and everything is alright again enter link description here

• I just found out that I have the whole week of Mardi Gras off! Wooo! :D

• edited February 2016

Nice... this should be the saying for you, then.

enter image description here

I just found out that I have the whole week of Mardi Gras off! Wooo!

• Ayy, that's what up! :D

Let the good times roll!

Nice... this should be the saying for you, then.

• Well, it seems that moving has paid off. Moving to Massachusetts alone seemed like a horrible idea for a kid my age, but it seems to have turned around my grades to high honor roll and my first midterm grades ever (didn't have them at my own school) were all As except for Geometry, which was a high B and I still got the highest grade in the class. Also, I got the highest grade across the board for History.

Aside from that, I'm really happy to be almost eighteen. Nothing changes, but I can finally flip my parents off for their bullshit, even though I live states from them. Oh! And the new Fire Emblem is coming out, can't enthuse how excited I am for that. . or break next week. Or the fact I'm going home for a week to celebrate my birthday and that I'm sneaking into my old school to surprise my friends -- yeah, I'm excited for a lot and that's making me really happy.

So happy news, yeah!
    Hopefully it stays with this snow and my sinus infection though.

• Sorry, I'm just on a roll right now. (also thought this would be fitting since you said let the good times roll!)

enter link description here

Ayy, that's what up! Let the good times roll!

• enter image description here

My soccer team changed my position from winger to centre forward because they told me I'm very fast for my match today just to try it out

I scored a hat-trick and had an assist and we won 4-1

For my hat trick goal I did this celebration his a famous Irish footballer and when I stood up I saw the sideline go crazy.

This made my day amazing it was so much fun

• Damn dude, you were in on all the goals. Well done gg.

Markd4547 posted: »

My soccer team changed my position from winger to centre forward because they told me I'm very fast for my match today just to try it out

• Oohh, so much great stuff happening to you right now. And you are finally going to be an independent adult!

Well, it seems that moving has paid off. Moving to Massachusetts alone seemed like a horrible idea for a kid my age, but it seems to have tu

• That's awesome! :D

Markd4547 posted: »

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited February 2016

Alzheimer's runs in my dad's family, He got a P.E.T scan last week to determine if he has the brain plaque that's associated with Early-onset dementia.

We just got the results back and he's completely clear! :)

• That is wonderful! Glad that the results were negative! :D

BigBlindMax posted: »

Alzheimer's runs in my dad's family, He got a P.E.T scan last week to determine if he has the brain plaque that's associated with Early-onset dementia. We just got the results back and he's completely clear!

• edited February 2016

Just had to share this amazing video I saw in my class earlier this week. I'm not going to describe it because this is something all of you have to experience first-hand.

However, if any of you have already seen the video, then you know why I didn't want to describe the happiness-inducing moments that was part of it. Anyway, enjoy the video, everyone!

• Well, a lot of happiness has happened to me this week. First, looking forward to my BFF and his wedding. He called me today and we spoke for an hour about his wedding and how he can't wait to marry the love of his life. Just hearing him speak highly of his husband-to-be is beautiful and I'm so happy for him. Second, after so many years in school, combined with sleepless nights and hours of studying, my sister's hard work paid off; she got a call today from a hospital and starting Monday, she'll be a Nurse for the newborns. So proud of her! Third, my wife and I found out we're expecting baby number 4!!! We're already proud parents to a one year old girl and two month old twin baby girls!! The doctor confirmed she is 6 weeks along, so October of this year, we will be welcoming a new edition to our growing family! :D And fourth, my wife and I adopted a Pitbull puppy and we named him Grendel because he has a very light gray color to his fur.

• This is a really beautiful video. I can see why this video can make anyone happy. The interaction between Robin and Koko is absolutely beautiful. Glad you shared this video. :)

Just had to share this amazing video I saw in my class earlier this week. I'm not going to describe it because this is something all of you

• How wonderful! A lot of good things happening to you right now! Congratulations to your friend and his husband-to-be and also congrats to you and your wife on baby #4! :D Oh, and also congrats to your sister! And your new puppy sounds adorable!

pudding_pie posted: »

Well, a lot of happiness has happened to me this week. First, looking forward to my BFF and his wedding. He called me today and we spoke for

• edited February 2016

Just looking around the forums here for news, always happy that this community of people is so nice and get along so well! I want to thank everyone on this site for their friendliness that has kept me engaged with this Community website for a year! (Dang, that's a long sentence)

Before I found this, I felt alone, and couldn't really find anyone with the same (game) interests as me. My friends, whom I recommended the Walking Dead to, back in 2012, weren't satisfied with it, and we never really talked about it. (Well, I do have one friend who enjoys the game, (We play a new episode together of anything of theirs once it comes out... Telltale games with others is fun.) ... Then I found you guys last year, and... just, yeah! You guys are great internet buddies! So welcoming, and social. You people are the best!

And thank you @happylovelyperson2016 for making this thread so that I, as well as everyone else, can make others happy, so that they can spread the happiness further. (I probably already said this in a comment from a few months ago, but I don't care!)

• I agree, this community is filled with the most sweetest people! And I'm glad that someone had the same game interest as you. It's really fun to meet someone that at least has one of the same interest as you. Something to discuss about. And don't thank me for making this thread. I just felt that it was needed to bring joy in everyone. Happiness is a great feeling and spreading it can bring a positive energy in almost everyone. :)

AChicken posted: »

Just looking around the forums here for news, always happy that this community of people is so nice and get along so well! I want to thank e

• It's Easter! So you know what that means? Food! So happy! And no school for the whole week because of spring break!

• Positive vibes intensifies

• LIKE!

SUBSCRIBE!

STAY POSITIVE!

Positive vibes intensifies

• Stop! XD. oh god, I feel bad for laughing

ZapThroat posted: »

LIKE! SUBSCRIBE! STAY POSITIVE!

• ErykaEryka Banned

I'll tell Tommy about that

Stop! XD. oh god, I feel bad for laughing

• XP

Eryka posted: »

I'll tell Tommy about that

• ErykaEryka Banned

You bully

XP

• Hater

Eryka posted: »

You bully

• That is actually a really cute picture

• It's just dust in my eyes.....I swear......

• edited March 2016

This Song always improves my mood. I sing it to myself when im down, and it always picks me up! A classic sing from a classic Disney film.

Edit: Here are some interviews from some actors that always crack me up.

• edited March 2016

There's a full version of the Bare Necessities theme out from the soundtrack of the new Jungle Book movie. It sounds really epic!

Bare Necessities

Kenny/Lee posted: »

This Song always improves my mood. I sing it to myself when im down, and it always picks me up! A classic sing from a classic Disney film.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.