Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• Ugh I wish that when Jesse saw the pig.. he decided to get another pig :( WHYYYYYYY TELLTALE HE SHOULD GET ANOTHER PIIGG WHHYYYYYY?!?!?

• He is just like BLAZE RODS Aiden be like I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!!!!!

vishanto posted: »

I kinda like him. Just because he says "Blaze Rods" all the time

• hey we didn't see Magnus/ellegard Gabriel or Soren in this episode

• Yea we didnot and you can get hint about then see bigb4staz episode 6 prediction he says trough red portal we can see ellegard history green magnus blue gabrial yellow soren etc

Tylerg823 posted: »

hey we didn't see Magnus/ellegard Gabriel or Soren in this episode

• I really like zombie rain

He is just like BLAZE RODS Aiden be like I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!!!!!

• edited March 2016

Yes and maybe they finish all episodes in summer 2016.

Hope telltale are back in 1 month release likeprevious episodes

• I meant how the ocelots all together got armor or weapons, they didnt have either before

Brayaown posted: »

No if you look in the first episode, aiden still has that same green-goldenbutton shirt or whatever under his ocelot jacket

• Well episodes 6,7,and 8 are technically season 2

i got a bad feeling because my predictions after episode 6, 7, and 8... NO SEASON TWO

• Hey guys, did you noticed "spoiler stuff" had updated to episode 6-8?

• I'm going to be 16 when this finally comes out. OH THE HORRORS

• What?

guyalf1 posted: »

Hey guys, did you noticed "spoiler stuff" had updated to episode 6-8?

• I might want to re-do Episode 5 on a different save. I'm curious what happens. There's a part with Aiden and the queen or whatever of the SkyCity and how there was people who built without permission (AKA Jesse) and Ivor yelled out "I built the bridge!" and Jesse tries to run off but Ivor is about to be arrested and you get two choices to either save him or run off with Milo to the palace. I chose go with Milo and we found Ivor and Lukas at the palace and they escaped. But my brother played it on my phone on his save file and he saved Ivor but Ivor was the one who went with Milo and Jesse got arrested and he had to break out instead of meeting the secret build club and eventually getting to the throne room. The breaking out sounds fun. I might do it again. Which one did you guys do? Save Ivor or run with Milo?

• I wonder if there's going to be more episodes other than 6,7,8. MCSM was a big success. It reached #1 paid application on Google Play for like a week. That's amazing. I'd be fine if they took a break for like a year, but would be nice to know that they are going to make more after the break.

• I saved Ivor :) P.S. Your brother is lying or he is stupid beacuse Ivor doesnt go with Milo but goes with you and Lukas in Prison.

• Lol, he wasn't the one that said that. I was watching him play it but didn't full on watch it. I just had several glimpses. That's what it looked like to me. I thought it was just Jesse and Lukas and then Ivor escapes with Milo to the inn and you later meet Ivor and Milo at the palace.

BeyondEnder posted: »

I saved Ivor P.S. Your brother is lying or he is stupid beacuse Ivor doesnt go with Milo but goes with you and Lukas in Prison.

• That makes more sense XD

Lol, he wasn't the one that said that. I was watching him play it but didn't full on watch it. I just had several glimpses. That's what it l

• Well it's better than episode 5 being the last episode. That scared me.

I'm starting to get that sad feeling I did when the FNAF series was coming to an end... It's scary knowing we have 3 episodes left

• what about a season 2, there is nothing saying that it wont happen

I'm starting to get that sad feeling I did when the FNAF series was coming to an end... It's scary knowing we have 3 episodes left

• Most Telltale Seasons only get five episodes. Even other popular series like Game of Thrones or Walking Dead: Season 1 only get six overall episodes, but Minecraft got eight overall episodes. If you think about it, it's pretty special treatment!

• Most Telltale series only get one Season with five or six episodes. Minecraft got special treatment by getting three extra episodes so quick after Season 1 ended!

i got a bad feeling because my predictions after episode 6, 7, and 8... NO SEASON TWO

• Yes, oh man i wanted to use it as a joke, but i better don't do that :P

guyalf1 posted: »

Hey guys, did you noticed "spoiler stuff" had updated to episode 6-8?

• They mean spoiler tags on the Forums were added for Episodes 6,7, and 8. You can also do a general Spoiler Tag for the overall Adventure Pass itself.

What?

• edited March 2016

Probably not. Doing that they may kind of milk the series. At least this game is the first one Telltale Game to reach 8 episodes (Not in two seasons, but with DLC).

I wonder if there's going to be more episodes other than 6,7,8. MCSM was a big success. It reached #1 paid application on Google Play for li

• I really enjoyed episode 5!! I can't wait for this new adventures

• Ohhhh. Thanks :)

They mean spoiler tags on the Forums were added for Episodes 6,7, and 8. You can also do a general Spoiler Tag for the overall Adventure Pass itself.

• Yeah, Hopefully they will,

Emeraldos posted: »

True, Hopefully, they check a few times if there's bugs or something.

• I just had to keep Ivors lava skull house cause he's so freakin hilarious In this episode but other than that im glad the intale about this episode was good

• Lol! I just played episode 5 again and watched the credits to the end for some reason... And at the end there was a list of all the telltale pets. I wonder if Eric's cat that's been all over his Twitter page was on that list...

• I immediately chose to go with Ivor

• edited March 2016

Maybe he'll find a wolf or some other animal. Maybe an animal will save him and he'll befreind it.

Ugh I wish that when Jesse saw the pig.. he decided to get another pig WHYYYYYYY TELLTALE HE SHOULD GET ANOTHER PIIGG WHHYYYYYY?!?!?

• edited March 2016

This was just a test...

• Soren is mentioned in the episode

Tylerg823 posted: »

hey we didn't see Magnus/ellegard Gabriel or Soren in this episode

• edited March 2016

Cant wait

• Oops,you're right.

AbdulM4701 posted: »

You really needa add a spoiler tag. Even though I played the episode, there might be some who did not play till now.

• No,you don't push him off,you put him in the water and then he falls.And he doesn't die.

You could push him off the cliff at the end of the fight. I didn't choose that choice, but it probably wouldn't kill him. Hey, at least it's a little bit of revenge...

• Episode's 8 title is ''A journey's end''.CLEARLY that it is not ''THE journey's end''What does that mean?Season 2?Or maybe more DLC?

• Is this supossed to be an April Fools joke 0_0
    (Please don't "Flag as Trolling" beacuse is April Fools Day)enter image description here

• Can you post a link?

Is this supossed to be an April Fools joke 0_0 (Please don't "Flag as Trolling" beacuse is April Fools Day)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.