Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Batman

Comments

• ~~~

Fun fact, Bruce Wayne is Batman.

• Not sure if this was mentioned before but Joker has a habit of falling off bridges and disappearing without a trace. He has done this in the TellTale Series and Batman Vengeance by Ubisoft.

• Has anyone else noticed how similar the effects of the "cure" are to that of the Lazarus Pit? It can cure any ailment supposedly but it also destroys the brain chemistry.

Is Telltale's Lazarus Pit going to be the Lazarus Virus?

• Nice catch.

Gudmooore posted: »

Has anyone else noticed how similar the effects of the "cure" are to that of the Lazarus Pit? It can cure any ailment supposedly but it also destroys the brain chemistry. Is Telltale's Lazarus Pit going to be the Lazarus Virus?

• That would fit actually.

Has anyone else noticed how similar the effects of the "cure" are to that of the Lazarus Pit? It can cure any ailment supposedly but it also destroys the brain chemistry. Is Telltale's Lazarus Pit going to be the Lazarus Virus?

• True! My theory is that John will end up getting injected by the "cure", turning him into the Joker that we all know.

• If you say nothing to John at the office, he explains what happened in a wonderful way

• Timestamp at 7:44 to see John explaining what happened in amazing detail.

Dan10 posted: »

If you say nothing to John at the office, he explains what happened in a wonderful way

• Who's the better storyteller?

John Doe?

Or Luis? ?

If you say nothing to John at the office, he explains what happened in a wonderful way

• Came here expecting some interesting facts but... This is just basically meme and fun thread 2.0...

• Well if Joker gets infected with the virus does that mean that he will also live a long life? I think that would be an interesting take on the Joker.

True! My theory is that John will end up getting injected by the "cure", turning him into the Joker that we all know.

• You want facts? Here I have your facts

Vicki should really wash up her cup, it doesn't seem really healthy drinking from there, I guess when you're trying to kill everyone in Gotham you don't have time to be clean.

ENHANCE!

Came here expecting some interesting facts but... This is just basically meme and fun thread 2.0...

• edited February 2018

The guy who shoots at Freeze in the lab in episode 4 actually shoots whole bullets at Freeze.

That's like 65% more bullet per bullet.

• Aw man I missed that. Was it in slow motion? Most slow motion shots of bullets show the bullet with the casing still attached... And I'm not even a gun person.

lupinb0y posted: »

The guy who shoots at Freeze in the lab in episode 4 actually shoots whole bullets at Freeze. That's like 65% more bullet per bullet.

• There isn't a slow mo shot of the bullets firing, you just get to see Freeze drop all the ones he caught.

Johro posted: »

Aw man I missed that. Was it in slow motion? Most slow motion shots of bullets show the bullet with the casing still attached... And I'm not even a gun person.

• Ah okay. I've been playing a lot of video games while on vacation and I've pretty much forgotten the episode already(as per exact scenes). Good catch.

There isn't a slow mo shot of the bullets firing, you just get to see Freeze drop all the ones he caught.

• So if you die at the segment of the game where you save Hatrley from automated gun(whatever it's called) you get these...interesting reactions

• That last one... "Wait did he just try to run up a wall?"

So if you die at the segment of the game where you save Hatrley from automated gun(whatever it's called) you get these...interesting reactions

• KaelthasKaelthas Banned
    edited February 2018

All the women in Bruce's life who wore pearls around their neck ended up dead

• That is just sloppy.

The guy who shoots at Freeze in the lab in episode 4 actually shoots whole bullets at Freeze. That's like 65% more bullet per bullet.

• KaelthasKaelthas Banned
    edited February 2018

Did anyone already mentioned this?

If you're silent in the conversation with Avesta about the batmobile she starts humming, ISN'T SHE THE CUTEST THING ALIVE!?
    1:05

• No she isn't.

Kaelthas posted: »

Did anyone already mentioned this? If you're silent in the conversation with Avesta about the batmobile she starts humming, ISN'T SHE THE CUTEST THING ALIVE!? 1:05

• You're right, you're the cutest thing alive <3

No she isn't.

• No you are :)

You're right, you're the cutest thing alive

• edited February 2018

Go get a room you two!

No you are

• edited February 2018

Noticed two other details in ep. 4.

When Catwoman drops in behind Batman and you don’t do the QTE, Batman will still try to punch and Catwoman will block the attack. I was expecting him not to.

In the manor, when Bruce finishes his phone call for Alfred’s doctor appointment, you can see it’s Avesta he was talking to on his cell. Perhaps she knew a doctor that can help Alfred’s condition?

• ENHANCE

Stop it. This is not how computers work, where are you from? You can’t just yell enhance at the screen.

You want facts? Here I have your facts Vicki should really wash up her cup, it doesn't seem really healthy drinking from there, I guess when you're trying to kill everyone in Gotham you don't have time to be clean. ENHANCE!

• You know in Season 2 where Bruce can turn on the engine of the batmobile or whatever and he makes that cheesy smile?
    You can interact with Batmobile in S1 too

• It was probably Avesta with Telltale being lazy and just reusing the same phone model with her face on it, because we call Avesta later in the episode.

Noticed two other details in ep. 4. When Catwoman drops in behind Batman and you don’t do the QTE, Batman will still try to punch and Cat

• This.

Poogers555 posted: »

It was probably Avesta with Telltale being lazy and just reusing the same phone model with her face on it, because we call Avesta later in the episode.

• So out of curiosity because I cant find a video anywhere on youtube and wondering if anyone knows of one:

Does anyone have a video of what happens in episode 4 if you didnt tell Tiffany you were Batman, and in episode 4 you also dont tell her you are Batman? I managed to get this scene when I played ep 4 but at this point I decided to let her know, and I cant find a video anywhere where we dont tell her we are Batman. Does anyone have a video? Or atleast know what happens if you dont tell her?

• edited March 2018

Huh..If you don't tell her you're Batman she gets a job at the Agency.And you can tell her to get the job or not (not sure if it's going to matter anyway) is that what you wanted to know ?
    Edit : Okay so yeah she joins the agency anyway.

So out of curiosity because I cant find a video anywhere on youtube and wondering if anyone knows of one: Does anyone have a video of wha

• Even if you tell her not to join she joins anyway to spite you because she knows you're hiding something. Teenager Tiffany is annoying.

iFoRias posted: »

Huh..If you don't tell her you're Batman she gets a job at the Agency.And you can tell her to get the job or not (not sure if it's going to matter anyway) is that what you wanted to know ? Edit : Okay so yeah she joins the agency anyway.

• UM SHE GRADUATED GCU MEANING SHE IS ATLEAST 22 HOLY SHIT AGEIST MUCH!?!?!?

Even if you tell her not to join she joins anyway to spite you because she knows you're hiding something. Teenager Tiffany is annoying.

• This video may show what you're looking for from 9:48 (for the first opportunity to close the scene without telling her) and 12:54 (for the second opportunity to not tell her in this scene).

So out of curiosity because I cant find a video anywhere on youtube and wondering if anyone knows of one: Does anyone have a video of wha

• Wow thanks i've never seen that before.

This video may show what you're looking for from 9:48 (for the first opportunity to close the scene without telling her) and 12:54 (for the second opportunity to not tell her in this scene).

• Does anyone know of any part in the games, doesn't matter if season 1 or 2, in which John says the word CHANNEL and other one in which he says the word WATCHING?

• no one answer this man's question, he is trying to create a DAMP meme.

Does anyone know of any part in the games, doesn't matter if season 1 or 2, in which John says the word CHANNEL and other one in which he says the word WATCHING?

• edited March 2018

I think I figured out how John found out Batman's identity from the laptop. Batman had been out of commission after his fight with Bane, there is no way he could've known about it. He especially shouldn't have known since it was one of the biggest and closest kept secrets of the Pact. If Batman wasn't Bruce Wayne, he would've asked for more information into it and its significance. That whole encounter was a test by John, he was already suspicious after the talk at the cafe. John probably took the similarities in height, muscle, and facial features into account also. And then there's the issue with how Batman gets all of his resources. It was actually the most reasonable and obvious conclusion for him at that point.

• Some continuity errors in Batman Sin of the Father 3, Bruce claimed he was ten when his parents were gunned down but that does not dovetail with what we know. In Batman Telltale season one Bruce was reportedly 29, age calculated from the fact that the story if I recall correctly is set twenty years after that fateful night we all know.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.