Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Batman

Comments

• Not necessarily. Consider if he was just rounding by a few months, give or take either way. His birthday might have been a month before they died, and our game takes place like 19 years and 9 months after the shooting.

Some continuity errors in Batman Sin of the Father 3, Bruce claimed he was ten when his parents were gunned down but that does not dovetail

• If you say you believe John's version of events in the funhouse, "Without a doubt", his demeanor in the rest of the conversation is much different. His tone of voice is lighter, the delivery of lines is of an amicable tone, and no fight occurs between them for the reveal that he knows you're Batman.

• edited March 2018

I think someone posted something similar but as I was replaying season 1 episode 2, during the bar scene you can accidentally hit Frank instead of talking to the bartender first.

• edited March 2018

Woah that's cold. Selina 1 Frank 0

And here is a playthrough when this happens :smile:

ANXXX7 posted: »

I think someone posted something similar but as I was replaying season 1 episode 2, during the bar scene you can accidentally hit Frank instead of talking to the bartender first.

• Bruce with that awkward silence while Frank was getting triggered is hilarious.

Woah that's cold. Selina 1 Frank 0 And here is a playthrough when this happens

• Honestly I think Bruce has been written as way too kind most of the time, often I found myself saying he should be a bit tougher on whoever challenges him.

Dan10 posted: »

Bruce with that awkward silence while Frank was getting triggered is hilarious.

• Didn't Bruce say he was 9 when it happened at the press conference in episode 1?

Not necessarily. Consider if he was just rounding by a few months, give or take either way. His birthday might have been a month before they died, and our game takes place like 19 years and 9 months after the shooting.

• Not sure if anyone mentioned this but both of Bruce's father figures both lose one of their eyes. Thomas Wayne loses his eye when he is in the alley with Bruce and Martha and Joe Chill shows up. Alfred can lose his eye if Bruce does not remove his mask.

• Whoa

Not sure if anyone mentioned this but both of Bruce's father figures both lose one of their eyes. Thomas Wayne loses his eye when he is in t

• Funny resemblence:

• Nonsense. Bruce Wayne can't be Batman. You can't prove it.

• Stop spreading misinformation or we will report you.

• Well, apparently NO ONE noticed that John has one eyebrow shaven off if he is the villain. That is an intereating detail.

• edited March 2018

YO FRANK THICC AF THO

Woah that's cold. Selina 1 Frank 0 And here is a playthrough when this happens

• You can't get over that eyebrow, can't you? Good. Joker's mastermind evil plan worked.
    Let me plant this image into your head again:

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Well, apparently NO ONE noticed that John has one eyebrow shaven off if he is the villain. That is an intereating detail.

• Damn, he is a genius. Played me like a damn fiddle

Tiefling posted: »

You can't get over that eyebrow, can't you? Good. Joker's mastermind evil plan worked. Let me plant this image into your head again:

• I think I kinda ship Joker's eyebrow and Gordon's mustache now. Love story of the century.

Damn, he is a genius. Played me like a damn fiddle

• Apparently. I mean he did talked a lot about it on the roof of GCPD.

I think I kinda ship Joker's eyebrow and Gordon's mustache now. Love story of the century.

• Yes. Suspicious. That must have been his eyebrow talking in him.

Apparently. I mean he did talked a lot about it on the roof of GCPD.

• edited March 2018

Oh yeah. I was wondering who was the real "ENEMY WITHIN"? Looks like the answer was right there in front of us all along. Thank god John shaves that eyebrow in Villain route. The folks who chose Vigilante route better be careful, cause the eyebrow is still alive in their playthrough. What kind of damage it can unleash?

Yes. Suspicious. That must have been his eyebrow talking in him.

• Another evidence is that eyebrow is a determinant character (since John can kill it). And an important one!

Oh yeah. I was wondering who was the real "ENEMY WITHIN"? Looks like the answer was right there in front of us all along. Thank god John sha

• Damn, are you saying Villain Joker purified himself and now going to become vigilante in the final episode, and Vigilante will turn evil because of his evil eyebrow obssesed over Gordon facial hair??? I feel myself so deceived right now! Damn it, Telltale!

Oh yeah. I was wondering who was the real "ENEMY WITHIN"? Looks like the answer was right there in front of us all along. Thank god John sha

• So, basically, the first I do after seeing Joker in my vigilante route, is grabbing him by his hair and shaving off his eyebrow with the batarang without any explanations. To ensure our long-living partnership.

Another evidence is that eyebrow is a determinant character (since John can kill it). And an important one!

• Man that's odd. Like, totally got me stumped there.

...WHY JOHN WHY.
    (could it be that he only does whatever he thinks is "right [eyebrow]"?) Now I need a Telltale designer on this. What is with this detail?

You can't get over that eyebrow, can't you? Good. Joker's mastermind evil plan worked. Let me plant this image into your head again:

• edited March 2018

Maybe he wanted to shave both of his eyebrows and realized it looks stupid halfway through.

AChicken posted: »

Man that's odd. Like, totally got me stumped there. ...WHY JOHN WHY. (could it be that he only does whatever he thinks is "right [eyebrow]"?) Now I need a Telltale designer on this. What is with this detail?

• Too bad he didn't realized how his hair looked in vigilante's route before it was too late.

Pipas posted: »

Maybe he wanted to shave both of his eyebrows and realized it looks stupid halfway through.

• I don't know... it looks pretty stupid going halfway. I say just take 'em both off! All or nothing!

• Batman will take a gooood care of that.

AChicken posted: »

I don't know... it looks pretty stupid going halfway. I say just take 'em both off! All or nothing!

• Stupid indeed.

• Leto is, in general.
    Yet, endgame Joker did the same shtick too, and it looked good, imho:

So mb TT Joker couldn't decide who he looked like more with just one eyebrow: Leto Joker or Endgame Joker and decided to ask for an advice.

Putinovich posted: »

Stupid indeed.

• edited March 2018

Yeah, not a fan of Leto's Joker.

Putinovich posted: »

Stupid indeed.

• Leto did what he could with the atrocious script. The Suicide Squad is rather terrible flick but the cast was hardly to blame.

You can't fix shit stories.

Yeah, not a fan of Leto's Joker.

• edited March 2018

It's getting off-topic, but... As much as mocking Leto's Joker looks is starting to get a bit rude... Seriously. Even if the movie was bad, the Joker himself was equally... strange in regards of his looks, to put it lightly. Joker is a matured hardcore criminal. Leto Joker looks like a model who never smiles, because he's too afraid he'll get frown lines, and most of the time spends before mirror.

I'll add this, because it always bothered me: his supposed, Idk, "realistic" teeth looks ridiculous next to his smooth tattooed body without any trace of scars or damage. Tattooes are deforming with damage and aging. And his tattooes tells he never, ever in his life was beaten. If, of course, he didn't left tattooe saloon five minutes ago. And thats with Affleck as Batman.

Leto did what he could with the atrocious script. The Suicide Squad is rather terrible flick but the cast was hardly to blame. You can't fix shit stories.

• If you look closely in the trailer, Harley has a new/modified hammer. Bane also has some venom tubes and Harley's gun also seems to be different.

• Bane must have been injected with an even more refined form of venom.
    Not sure how we are going to beat them, especially if we are with John.

If you look closely in the trailer, Harley has a new/modified hammer. Bane also has some venom tubes and Harley's gun also seems to be different.

• Yea he's way too green than the last time.
    How we'll beat them?
    IT'S BECAUSE WE'RE BATMAN.

Bane must have been injected with an even more refined form of venom. Not sure how we are going to beat them, especially if we are with John.

• "Dear diary, today I broke The Bat in two and beat him to death with the clown's ripped out spine." - Bane

Yea he's way too green than the last time. How we'll beat them? IT'S BECAUSE WE'RE BATMAN.

• What gun? All I saw was Harley's new mallet.

If you look closely in the trailer, Harley has a new/modified hammer. Bane also has some venom tubes and Harley's gun also seems to be different.

• Well it won't be just Batman. We can determinately have John, Tiffany, and Selina on our side. Maybe even Avesta and Gordon.

Bane must have been injected with an even more refined form of venom. Not sure how we are going to beat them, especially if we are with John.

• But Catwoman is working against Batman/John. Willingly or not depending on where you left things at the end of episode 3.

So. That's going to be tough.

Well it won't be just Batman. We can determinately have John, Tiffany, and Selina on our side. Maybe even Avesta and Gordon.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.