Grant a Useless Power!

14567810»

Comments

• edited July 2011
    I grant Sarendor the power to open a black hole in any alternate universe, but only so much that it does not even remotely affect Earth.
  • edited July 2011
    I grant Person #23 the power to know the meaning of life on Pluto.
  • edited July 2011
    I grant Sarendor the ability to speak any language, but only when the vacuum cleaner is running.
  • edited July 2011
    I grant Pony Bone the power to see the hidden poll in this thread. But alas, not the power to vote in it.

(No, there is no such thing as a hidden poll as far as I know. So don't make an urban legend out of it or something.)
  • edited July 2011
    I grant Sarendor the power to open this thread.
  • edited July 2011
    I hereby grant Person #23 the ability to telepathically talk to staplers but only on tuesdays of every other month.
  • I grant RaptorsRwk the ability to spell every 76'th username that he makes, correctly
  • edited July 2011
    I grant MichaelJ Fox isAntarctian the ability to hold their breath underwater for approximately 1.5 minutes.
  • edited July 2011
    I grant MichaelJ Fox isAntarctian the ability to hold their breath underwater for approximately 1.5 minutes.

I grant Martin McFly the ability to actually fly but only on the condition that he gives up timetravel forever.
  • edited July 2011
    RaptorsRwk wrote: »
    I grant Martin McFly the ability to actually fly but only on the condition that he gives up timetravel forever.

Well played, sir.

I grant RaptorsRwk the ability to communicate with fruit; only he can hear what they have to say.
  • edited July 2011
    I give RaptorsRwk the power to not hurt his vocal strings while he doesn't speak, shout, or make voices of any kind.
  • edited July 2011
    I grant Sarendor the ability to not be ninja'd on forums as long as he's away from computers.
  • edited July 2011
    I grant RaptorsRwk the ability to communicate with fruit; only he can hear what they have to say.

Which is, I'm guessing: "Hey! Hey, Raptors! Hey! Hey! Hey Raptors! Meteor! Hahahahahahahaha!"

Anyways, I grant Martin McFly the ability to turn into a chicken at will. Not that you'd ever really have a use for that.
  • I grant weakbrush the ability to turn blue everytime he says something lame.
  • edited July 2011
    Which is, I'm guessing: "Hey! Hey, Raptors! Hey! Hey! Hey Raptors! Meteor! Hahahahahahahaha!"

Hahaha, I literally just thought of that a few moments ago. Damn orange...
    Anyways, I grant Martin McFly the ability to turn into a chicken at will. Not that you'd ever really have a use for that.

Says you! If the Animorphs can turn into a flea/ant/eel/dragonfly and still be useful, a chicken should be no exception.

If you don't know who the Animorphs are, I'm going to feel really old.

Anyway, I grant MJFIA the power of 75% levitation. Not full levitation, just 75%.
  • edited July 2011
    I grant Martin McFly the ability to finally take off those glasses that he has been holding onto for so long.
  • edited July 2011
    I grant Raptor the ability to direct Jurassic Park 17; assuming, of course, you're still alive by then.
  • edited July 2011
    I grant Marty the power to be confused when somebody punches him from behind and vanishes.
  • I grant ted12 the ability to pull his index finger all the way back

• I grant FireZenoel the ability to get blown away by a nuclear explosion while listening to this

• edited April 2014

I grant Gobananas01 the ability to walk through walls and fall through floors.

• I grant you to possess asses

gd3232 posted: »

I grant Gobananas01 the ability to walk through walls and fall through floors.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.