Episode 2 Horrible S-sound quality why? [re-download for higher quality voice!]

12346»

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2009
    No, it should automatically do it. Like Jake said, you might have to restart steam, but it will tell you an update is ready.
  • edited August 2009
    Just wanted to pop in and say Thanks for the high quality voices! I'd gotten up to the royal chamber, and the voices just really grated on me, so I stopped playing til it was resolved. Glad to see it has, and I just finished the episode up!

Thanks again!
  • edited August 2009
    Thanks Telltale for listening and fixing the problem!
  • edited August 2009
    I would like to thank TTG for fixing this problem. I appreciate the straight forward responses to this thread and the fairly quick fix made to the sound files.

I hope the team can take away the important points made in this thread and discount the upset tone of voice often used to voice these points.

I think the main problem for people was that there was a large section of bad dialog towards the start of the episode and many people (including myself) were quick to assume that the rest of the episode had similar issues. Perhaps in the future a stickied thread can be made to acknowledge the issue and clearly state the extent of the problem.
  • edited January 2010
    I didn't even notice any sound problems, that I can remember. :D
This discussion has been closed.