Batman EW Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Releasing March 27th, Both Trailers Out Now

Comments

• Awww what a cute gun that is totally harmless and won't end in a complete massacre for everyone in the company.

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/975800251444477952

• We had Selina in both the initial batch of photos in her Catwoman and regular personas. Looks like she'll be forced to work for the Agency in both runs.

kostya2151 posted: »

Where is Selina screenshots?!

• Whenever he said it I knew he'd call it back when he turns evil and has a gang of his own.

DOBLEDEDO posted: »

Nice callback.

• Bruce can always defend himself by saying he was working with Waller.

• Didn’t see this coming. These screenshots really made my day.

• Yeah, villain looks badass. Seems I have to force myself replay the game as Big Bad Bruce after all.

Yay! Gotta say Villain Joker looks really good. (He really doesn't have a left eyebrow, huh.) Seems there will be consequences for Wayne Ent

• Now just release the episode tonight instead of the 27th.

• edited March 2018

Same here, I would like her to be like Oracle/Lucius Fox, but Batgirl is a no-no.
    Well, wheelchairs is a solution for everything. Or almost everything.

Agreed. I told Tiffany who I was, but I invisioned her as the next Lucius, not the next Batgirl/Robin character. I hope she's not out on missions with Bruce. I don't think I'd like that.

• Where is Gordon

• I could see her as a heroine, but I'm not a fan of the outfit, it's too cut price Kate Bishop's Hawkeye'y. Hoping this is a prototype for something better in a future season, or as suggested she can have an Oracle like role too.

...that said, if they let you pick her code name it would be amusing if Batgirl, Nightwing and Robin are actually options.

• Foxgirl?..

I could see her as a heroine, but I'm not a fan of the outfit, it's too cut price Kate Bishop's Hawkeye'y. Hoping this is a prototype for so

• Nice to see that villain joker has a flare for the theatrics.

• edited March 2018

An assault on Wayne Enterprises?
    Man, the Joker really wants to start his villainous career off with a bang! (Hopefully not literally)

Will the trials and tribulations of Bruce Wayne ever end?? Find out next week, same Bat time, same Bat channel!

• The true hero of the series. The reason we bought the game.

iFoRias posted: »

Oh we're going to see Regina again..Great.

• I did.

Dan10 posted: »

The true hero of the series. The reason we bought the game.

• That's a low blow.
    :(

Tiefling posted: »

I did.

• Must be related to Frank... Hmm

• Because of her.

That's a low blow.

• Where is Gordon's moustache

Where is Gordon

• On the previous page, how did you missed it?

Where is Gordon's moustache

• Huh?
    What do you mean in this comment and what did you mena in your other comment?
    elaborate.
    much thx.

Because of her.

• Frank is gone
    You won't see his filthy face again.

AChicken posted: »

Must be related to Frank... Hmm

• John took it.

Now he'll lock both Batman and Gordon in the same room, give them a script, and have them perform his moustache scene for his own amusement.

Where is Gordon's moustache

• edited March 2018

I did.
    bought the game.
    Because of her.
    The true hero of the series

Every comment is a little puzzle!

Huh? What do you mean in this comment and what did you mena in your other comment? elaborate. much thx.

• Ah, I see. He's away getting a makeover for when we meet next. Gotcha.

Frank is gone You won't see his filthy face again.

• Frank probably owns Ace Chemicals.

Ah, I see. He's away getting a makeover for when we meet next. Gotcha.

• Come to think of it, have we ever seen Frank and Joker at the same time...?

• No. He won't come back.

Ah, I see. He's away getting a makeover for when we meet next. Gotcha.

• I like it! I’d love and encourage Tiffany to join Bruce in the field.

• We need Gordon not frank.

• No, that's Frank.

• Blasphemy. Burn at the stake for your sins.

Shadow2122 posted: »

We need Gordon not frank.

• That's a lie.I bought this game to see Frank and he's not even in it ;(

• Joker in telltale is gonna be great. Even if Joker doesn’t stay as our sidekick in the vigilante route we can always have Tiffany as our sidekick.

• Villain Joker looks badass. But also, that's my sweet baby boy up there and you've corrupted his poor innocent soul. How dare you hurt him. How dare you touch him. Get away from him, Bruce.

The real plot twist isn't that the Joker will turn bad in both endings, but that John will be good at the end of both. You'll see. You'll all see.

• Tiffany looks a lot like Bluebird with her suit on...

• I have two save fyles one with john vigilante and one of john villane and after seeing all the captures I do not know which of the two to play and when the trailer comes out I will have a harder time choosing, any recommendations?

• Just play them both jajajaja. You will have to if you want to really experience all the content of this episode. I will play villain first, but just because my "personal" batman is the one that got that ending.

I have two save fyles one with john vigilante and one of john villane and after seeing all the captures I do not know which of the two to play and when the trailer comes out I will have a harder time choosing, any recommendations?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited March 2018

Every comment is a little puzzle!

I did. bought the game. Because of her. The true hero of the series Every comment is a little puzzle!

• edited March 2018

Nice "disguise" Tiffany Superman would be proud...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.