Batman EW Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Releasing March 27th, Both Trailers Out Now

Comments

• im still dying inside

• the agony of waiting for an update on the episode is destroying me.

• Perfection.

Pipas posted: »

Yes. He still wears glasses to look even cooler.

• Great idea, actually. I'm tempted to watch at least one trailer now.

I'm thinking of watching just the villain trailer and then playing my canon vigilante save on Tuesday

• Same

Vetominer posted: »

the agony of waiting for an update on the episode is destroying me.

• I'm propably watching just the Vigilante trailer (my 2nd file, come at me, lol) and leaving the Villain trailer. At least that's what I tell myself. But I know that I will give in by the end of the day.

• I grantee Ill be on of the first people seeing those trailers. Ill try but in the end i cant resist.

• Let the trailers pull you in

• RELEASE THE EPISODE.
    IT'S MY LIFE'S PURPOSE.

• Cant resist. Must watch trailers.

Shadow2122 posted: »

Let the trailers pull you in

• Yeah

Cant resist. Must watch trailers.

• I have zero idea what to expect from this episode. Thats why im excited.

• edited March 2018

Episode 5 weighs six Gigabytes
    Hype!

• 6gb aint bad

CallMeCoolG posted: »

Episode 5 weighs six Gigabytes Hype!

• Guys, how do i get to teach John how to use batarang thing. Do i have to put tracking device on him and will he be mad if i do so?

• You have to betray Catwoman by not sending the message so you get a extra scene with John. Then you can teach him.

Bruno113 posted: »

Guys, how do i get to teach John how to use batarang thing. Do i have to put tracking device on him and will he be mad if i do so?

• In order to get batarang scene you need to not warn Selina about Gordon.
    Tracking device will make him slightly annoyed, but it's not that important.

Guys, how do i get to teach John how to use batarang thing. Do i have to put tracking device on him and will he be mad if i do so?

• To teach john to throw batarang. You have to not tip selina off about the gpcd coming for her

• Ahh, i warned her so that explains why i didnt get that scene

• It basically slows her. Which allows john to steal the latop and give it to Batman.

Ahh, i warned her so that explains why i didnt get that scene

• 24 hours to the trailers, wooh! Managed to complete all four episodes again for my second Vigilante play, I just know I'll likely have two nights of fun when they roll around with the episode... don't let me down, Telltale!

• Nice. For some reason I can’t even complete my vigilante play through.

24 hours to the trailers, wooh! Managed to complete all four episodes again for my second Vigilante play, I just know I'll likely have two nights of fun when they roll around with the episode... don't let me down, Telltale!

• That's annoying. Maybe check if it's a bug or something?

TBW I might suggest when it comes around we have two separate spoiler threads to discuss the episode - one for those who have completed and want to talk about the Villain Joker path and another one for those who have completed the Vigilante path.

• edited March 2018

damn telltale just needs to release this episode already. I'm too excited to wait!

• Might be. Everytime I finished episode 2 and start 3 my save gets erased.

That's annoying. Maybe check if it's a bug or something? TBW I might suggest when it comes around we have two separate spoiler threads to

• edited March 2018

No, it doesn’t really bother me. Let John do what he wants. I don’t care. I can even relate to John a little bit in regards to his manic mood swings.

What bothers me is that you’re a pompous ass who’s judging people for their own decisions.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Wow, someone's a little touchy Which only proves you do not really fell okay, deep down you know that you offered a maniac and a murderer

• So close to trailers!

• edited March 2018

Yeah two spoiler threads would be cool.

• I can’t belive we’re so close to the release. Seems like ages ago they announced the release date.

• Thursday is almost here.

• So close. Trailers just around the corner.

Thursday is almost here.

• Did episode 5 come out already. Because on Xbox it says 0.01% played it already

• Most likely the Telltale staff.

Did episode 5 come out already. Because on Xbox it says 0.01% played it already

• I litteray saw ur post and just dropped everything I was doing and ran to my Xbox.

Did episode 5 come out already. Because on Xbox it says 0.01% played it already

• lol I was playing my vigilante playthrough then when I looked at my achievements. It came out of nowhere.

I litteray saw ur post and just dropped everything I was doing and ran to my Xbox.

• Well yeah, I guess you truly can't win with people who turn blind when character murders innocent people and reward him for it. No hope for you, I am truly sorry

AnimalBoy posted: »

No, it doesn’t really bother me. Let John do what he wants. I don’t care. I can even relate to John a little bit in regards to his manic mood swings. What bothers me is that you’re a pompous ass who’s judging people for their own decisions.

• edited March 2018

The only person you should feel sorry for is yourself. May others not judge you as unfairly as you judge them.

The end.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Well yeah, I guess you truly can't win with people who turn blind when character murders innocent people and reward him for it. No hope for you, I am truly sorry

• Zzzzz, this waiting for the trailers is killing me.

• They r usually release trailers and games at about 7 am where their headquarters is located. So we have about another hour to an hour and a half.

• Me when I go to this thread.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.