The S.S Louine! (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• it'd be way cooler if he gave clementine the COLDEST shoulder imaginable for not taking the gun from AJ in the beginning, like being absolutely silent in her presence, walking away from her whenever she tries to approach him, talking to everyone at the dinner table except for her, stuff like that. I'd def wanna see him completely ignore a joke she'd tell at dinner to get his attention.

CapnJay posted: »

I feel Louis will double down on his Happ go lucky demeanor only for the cracks to start showing. And Louine Clementine can convince him it's ok to not be okay. He ends up crying and her holding him.

• Imagine Clem trying to come up with a clever joke to get Louis to laugh and make him feeling better.

• Imagine Louis giving the cold shoulder for a bit but Clem walks into the room to see Louis sulking at the piano. She goes over, sits next to him and starts humming oh my darling clementine and he cracks a smile :’)
    Its cheesy but cute

• cracks knuckles and starts typing

Leegendary posted: »

Imagine Louis giving the cold shoulder for a bit but Clem walks into the room to see Louis sulking at the piano. She goes over, sits next to him and starts humming oh my darling clementine and he cracks a smile :’) Its cheesy but cute

• Hopefully this will be an opportunity for some lit writing and character development

• I need a fanfic of that omg

cracks knuckles and starts typing

• Idk if you've tried AO3 but there is a few on there, I've been trying to get back into reading fanfics again. Most of them are a bit too angsty for me but they are good reads never the less. I'm not too sure about ff.net and I really don't like reading wattpad stories but I can defiantly see them being on there.

Leegendary posted: »

If you guys find good clouis fanfics send them on here! I ran out lol

• Wattpad has good ones! There is a small few that are cringy but the majority are pretty good

lottii-lu posted: »

Idk if you've tried AO3 but there is a few on there, I've been trying to get back into reading fanfics again. Most of them are a bit too ang

• Hey guys, just here to tell that someone on Wattpad translated a Fanfic I did about Louis. The Translation isn't perfect but a friend told me it's understandable.

https://www.wattpad.com/621113955-the-final-season-one-shots-by-sheol-english

• What language was it originally written in?

Sheol- posted: »

Hey guys, just here to tell that someone on Wattpad translated a Fanfic I did about Louis. The Translation isn't perfect but a friend told me it's understandable. https://www.wattpad.com/621113955-the-final-season-one-shots-by-sheol-english

• What language was it originally written in?

• I just read the Spanish version, and... damn, that was pretty good.

Spanish, you can find the original one here https://www.wattpad.com/619866351-the-final-season-one-shots-el-pianista

• Thanks! I appreciate it! <3

I just read the Spanish version, and... damn, that was pretty good.

• Louis and violet hang out

• I really like Louis personality, It’s enjoyable, but yet of course dangerous in the time their in rn. Sometimes you’ll need to have some of fun for a bit.

• edited August 2018

Fanmade model swap for Louistine!

• Nah. Just Nah.

Razer531 posted: »

• Oh God now I'm imagining hunting with violet and Violet's walker pinata substitute wait what if we substitute the Walker model too...

• OMG swap the walker for Gabe that's going to be fricking hilarious lol

Oh God now I'm imagining hunting with violet and Violet's walker pinata substitute wait what if we substitute the Walker model too...

• We don't even need Clem for the scene violet and Luis beating up on pinata Gabe!

OMG swap the walker for Gabe that's going to be fricking hilarious lol

• Yes you're right lol, that's gonna be like Violetine + Louistine cooperatively destroying Gabentine. Someone has to make that.

We don't even need Clem for the scene violet and Luis beating up on pinata Gabe!

• Sadly ANF models aren't compatible with the TFS engine :(

• You know I was down up until I looked at the thumbnail and I saw that Louis was swapped with AJ

• loool this is hilarious

• Really now?

Sadly ANF models aren't compatible with the TFS engine

• Sound like a challenge

DabigRG posted: »

Really now?

• edited August 2018

By: mangomango-j
    edit: image wont work but just press the link and you'll see the fanart

• edited August 2018

People going nuts over this shipping thing!
    I don't really like such things but some fan arts are really cool.

• OH MY, that's so fucking precious, thanks. <3

lottii-lu posted: »

By: mangomango-j edit: image wont work but just press the link and you'll see the fanart

• I'm happy to know some people who don't like shipping aren't assholes!

Gauss99 posted: »

People going nuts over this shipping thing! I don't really like such things but some fan arts are really cool.

• This thread is so dead :(

• True omg

Suzy222 posted: »

This thread is so dead

• Why?

This thread is so dead

• Well, let's breathe some life into it by posting fanart!

courtesy of: PDitzy

This thread is so dead

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited August 2018

Off topic, but I love Nicky Nichols too. Her and Boo were so funny. Brooke Soso was cool too.

Well, let's breathe some life into it by posting fanart! courtesy of: PDitzy

• "The Thread isn't dead, it's sleeping!"

Well, let's breathe some life into it by posting fanart! courtesy of: PDitzy

• Y'all, I've read every louistine/ clouis fanfic I could find. Even the crappy ones. I need content

• Write some

Y'all, I've read every louistine/ clouis fanfic I could find. Even the crappy ones. I need content

• I think I just might!

Write some

• How do you guys think this romance will come about? It's an apocalypse after all? How do you think they'll introduce it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.