The S.S Louine! (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• For me, Louis is basically a younger version of FTWD's Victor Strand. Fell in love with them both at first sight.

And yes, with this I'm technically joining the ship

• I'm not saying much, but I became a diehard Louine shipper when he gave AJ that food, that is ENDGAME MATERIAL Y'ALL. END GAME.

• Violet was nice to AJ, but Louis did some sacrifice with that food.

I'm not saying much, but I became a diehard Louine shipper when he gave AJ that food, that is ENDGAME MATERIAL Y'ALL. END GAME.

• END GAME MATERIAL. HE IS FATHER MATERIAL

Sheol- posted: »

Daily reminder that Louis was the only one who went to take care of his new son AJ when Marlon pushed him.

• Well that was the right thing to do as Louis wasn't the one who was starving and haven't eaten something for few days. He was always eating some food in school with his pals.

But I'm not sure why anyone's comparing Violet with him for this scene. Violet wasn't even sitting with them while they were eating dinner, iirc. And there are numerous times Violet also saved Clem/AJ from walkers and backed them up. Everything is equal in here

Violet was nice to AJ, but Louis did some sacrifice with that food.

• We love a family photo!

By: https://www.instagram.com/officialkiwiddies/

• Welcome Aboard love!

Saiyamon posted: »

Mind if I join in on the ship, everyone? ;; I happen to like Louis-- I like how he's a father figure towards AJ;; OTL I'll mostly be sort of lurking though

• Sure! Hop in, everyone is welcome in this great ship.

Mind if I join in on the ship, everyone? ;; I happen to like Louis-- I like how he's a father figure towards AJ;; OTL I'll mostly be sort of lurking though

• I'M SORRY TO RUIN THIS BUT I'M PRETTY SURE LOUIS NEEDS THAT FOOD TOO

Wroogo posted: »

Well that was the right thing to do as Louis wasn't the one who was starving and haven't eaten something for few days. He was always eating

• ANGRILY HITS THE TABLE AGREEING

END GAME MATERIAL. HE IS FATHER MATERIAL

• I can totally see him not jealous, but more like Lost instead, he wouldn't fall in love with anyone and want the best for Clem, and if that's being with Violet, he's not gonna stop her from doing what is best for her life.

Razer531 posted: »

All 3. But I really wonder how he reacts if we ship Clem and Violet, i.e. does he get real jealous?

• Louis would protect violetine with the same kindness and compassion that he'd protect louine. The world needs more love I it after all.

I can totally see him not jealous, but more like Lost instead, he wouldn't fall in love with anyone and want the best for Clem, and if that's being with Violet, he's not gonna stop her from doing what is best for her life.

• It seemed like he was leaning towards Louis in the beginning, and he even said when the choice popped up to go that thought Louis was cool, but then he went with Violet so I was confused and bummed out about that.

CapnJay posted: »

Is Jack team violetine or did he just rather go fishing? He's the living embodiment of Luis and PMA Maybe he'll choose Louis next episode.

• Same honestly. Well, the second I saw his character I really liked him. But then he gave AJ his food and it was the most precious thing I'd ever seen in The Walking Dead series lol. He is too pure for this world.

I'm not saying much, but I became a diehard Louine shipper when he gave AJ that food, that is ENDGAME MATERIAL Y'ALL. END GAME.

• I think he'll defiantly get jealous however I don't think he'll act up on it and just be supportive and still vaule both of them as friends and I feel the same would go for Violet. Though I think she and the rest of the boarding school kids will just say "is this really who you wanna be with?"

Razer531 posted: »

All 3. But I really wonder how he reacts if we ship Clem and Violet, i.e. does he get real jealous?

• Uberhaxornova/James was set on Violet in the beginning and I think he didn't exactly like Louis-- others was calling him Jaden Smith in the chat and I sort of cringed !

Suzy222 posted: »

It seemed like he was leaning towards Louis in the beginning, and he even said when the choice popped up to go that thought Louis was cool, but then he went with Violet so I was confused and bummed out about that.

• Yeah! I was talking about Jacksepticeye seemingly liking Louis at first, and then switching to Violet. But I did see James's too and was a bit bothered how he went for Violet purely for the sake of it being like another Carley. But I feel like he still likes Louis's character. It was pretty hilarious how everyone calls him Jaden. I can see it. But I like to jokingly call him Lucio instead haha.

Uberhaxornova/James was set on Violet in the beginning and I think he didn't exactly like Louis-- others was calling him Jaden Smith in the chat and I sort of cringed !

• I really hope Louis doesn’t make me take Aj’s gun away or punish him in some way because while I am 100% team Louis, I’m also 200% team Aj sooo..... don’t make me Lou....

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited August 2018

Post it here when you finish it tho!

• edited August 2018

Probably mad but wouldn’t go for the person, he’d probably just help her and make sure she’s okay first! Then maybe he would go after the person.

So guys, let me just ask, how do you think Louis would react if something bad happened to Clem? Would he get mad, sad, go for the person who caused it?

• Join in! Welcome to the ship!

• 34 more days to go until more of Louis <3 :P

• Guys come on, keep the thread alive, share fanart or stuff you know. We need to let people know this great ship it's still on water. <3

• tfw your crush can kick your ass

• I agree! I keep wanting to comment in here to keep it alive, but I don't want to be talking to myself lol! Come on everyone!! Lets discuss!!

What do you guys think will happen in episode 2 regarding Louis, and what do you want to see???

Guys come on, keep the thread alive, share fanart or stuff you know. We need to let people know this great ship it's still on water.

• I see Louis likes to bring sharks up a lot. Didn't he also tell AJ he once ate a whole shark?

Shark fetish Louis confirmed.

bloop posted: »

tfw your crush can kick your ass

• I don't read fanfiction but I found these on Tumblr so here:
    Part 1

Part 2

• I hope we get to see Clem comforting Louis as he deserves, he just lost his best friend for more than 10 years, I hope we get to see Louis in a little more serious deep way, maybe know a little more about him personally as we don't really know anything about what he's done in the apocalypse, maybe he's tell us some of his stories with Marlon.
    I just wish for a [Hug Louis] option :(

Suzy222 posted: »

I agree! I keep wanting to comment in here to keep it alive, but I don't want to be talking to myself lol! Come on everyone!! Lets discuss!! What do you guys think will happen in episode 2 regarding Louis, and what do you want to see???

• Bruh,u guys really think clem ll get a chance to smash before either Louis/Violet dies?
    cuz i have sum doubts bout that

• I doubt Telltale would make 17 year olds smash because it's not something they would get away with (people don't give shit about laws in the zombie apocalypse but irl most of us do especially a company) and I'm pretty sure Telltale know a lot of people wouldn't be comfortable with going through. Plus if they could smash then the sex impact rating would be much higher than what its at.

However, I think a couple of kisses or something are defiantly possible.

Bruh,u guys really think clem ll get a chance to smash before either Louis/Violet dies? cuz i have sum doubts bout that

• LaFlameSaurusLaFlameSaurus Banned
    edited August 2018

that too,bfo people started talkin about it i never even thought they would include any sort of romance stuff at all,let alone havin Clem smash
    Now they pretty much confirmed they both love interests and shit
    but im not sure what ppl expect to happen betwen em anyway
    im almost sure nothing substantial will happen betwen clem and Violet/Louis,since theyll likely die,also wtf do people want? they want em to kiss 45 times after they kill each walker in each episode? :D i dont think that itll happen,sure some "kissing stuff" like clem said in S2,will b there but not for long,not often,more like flirting and all that shit,before they inevitably die

lottii-lu posted: »

I doubt Telltale would make 17 year olds smash because it's not something they would get away with (people don't give shit about laws in the

• Why do you think they die?

that too,bfo people started talkin about it i never even thought they would include any sort of romance stuff at all,let alone havin Clem sm

edited August 2018

why do you think i think they'll die? :D
    because TWD
    because sad scenes needed

NexusFire posted: »

Why do you think they die?

• It what happens when we're giving romantic interests :D (sorry if you ship her with Gabe)

But yeah obviously I'm hoping that Louis and Violet don't end up dying because they are both good characters who are great towards Clementine and AJ but let's be real it's probably already planned out. :( So the romance stuff is probably only gonna last episode 3 to 4.

that too,bfo people started talkin about it i never even thought they would include any sort of romance stuff at all,let alone havin Clem sm

edited August 2018

because sad scenes needed

also because no smashin allowed for poor clem :'(
    :D

edited August 2018

pretty sure they already decided Violet and Louis both gon DIE!
    its not like i want em to die,(maybe Violet? naw im jokin!) but it aint like i expect em to stick round for too long either

lottii-lu posted: »

It what happens when we're giving romantic interests (sorry if you ship her with Gabe) But yeah obviously I'm hoping that Louis and Viol

• Let's be honest here....no ships will last because telltale wants us depressed as shit.

• I ship Violentine, but I figured you guys can have this as a token of goodwill.

• I don't know what i like anymore.

• I wanna see Clem comforting Louis in episode 2 :’)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.