The Last of Us Discussion Thread

Comments

• I know where it's gonna run out. At Pittsburgh, I hate the hunters so much, the library is the worst place and idk how I am going to kill all of them, I tried stealth killing them when playing on survivor and always someone spotted me.

You're going to need more than just luck, because sooner or later, "it's gonna run out."

• edited March 2018

I just watched this, it's TLOU in real life public prank video.

• Can't you sneak by that part? I don't think you have to kill all of them there.

I'm sure the Plaza section (where Ellie finally gets to use the rifle) will be hard. You have to kill everyone there.

MegaXD posted: »

I know where it's gonna run out. At Pittsburgh, I hate the hunters so much, the library is the worst place and idk how I am going to kill all of them, I tried stealth killing them when playing on survivor and always someone spotted me.

• Honestly idk if I can sneak but even if I could I would be spotted anyway, and thanks for reminding me about that part now I need to be mentally prepared to not destroy my controller.

AChicken posted: »

Can't you sneak by that part? I don't think you have to kill all of them there. I'm sure the Plaza section (where Ellie finally gets to use the rifle) will be hard. You have to kill everyone there.

• Yeah, recently got that part. Still freaking stuck on it. Heck, one before was horrible too when you have to escape that basement.

AChicken posted: »

Can't you sneak by that part? I don't think you have to kill all of them there. I'm sure the Plaza section (where Ellie finally gets to use the rifle) will be hard. You have to kill everyone there.

• Turns out that I just ran away through the closest path to the library's door exist and trowed a brick at the guy that was blocking it and kept running away till the checkpoint lmao no way that I would waste time trying to kill all of them on Grounded.
    The university, that was a headache. I died like 20 times and spent 30 minutes stuck in the lab. I tried to kill everyone, then stealth, then thrown smokes bombs and run away, nothing worked. My brother came and told me it was his time to play, he's kind of impatient and told me that if I died one more time I would have to give him the controller, I died lol, but then I said "just let me try one more time" and I'm so glad he waited one more time because I didn't die and made it to winter.
    Sorry for the essay

• Where is it? Could you post the link?

Okay, now I found this whole "just finished playtesting" thing. I just watched the interview too. ( I noticed Nolan North slyly gave Troy Ba

• edited March 2018

Here it is:
    I skipped it to the question, but Troy likes to make his answers long, so if your short on time, 11:48 is when Troy actually says "--we just finished a playtest--"

Nolan gives the finger after 18:08 but that's not why you wanted to watch it, is it?

Acheive250 posted: »

Where is it? Could you post the link?

• Thanks. And, actually... It is.

Here it is: I skipped it to the question, but Troy likes to make his answers long, so if your short on time, 11:48 is when Troy actually says "--we just finished a playtest--" (Spoiler)

• Completed Grounded mode now I'm on Grounded mode plus at Tommy's hydroelectric. After this I'm ready for Part ll.

• "everyone dies" Nolan North just spoiled the whole game

Here it is: I skipped it to the question, but Troy likes to make his answers long, so if your short on time, 11:48 is when Troy actually says "--we just finished a playtest--" (Spoiler)

• Maybe he is just making fun of fans.

"everyone dies" Nolan North just spoiled the whole game

• since almost everyone is speculating that Joel is dead, yes.

AronDracula posted: »

Maybe he is just making fun of fans.

• Completed Grounded mode plus, 100%. Enough of playing the campaign lol

• Congrats.

Completed Grounded mode plus, 100%. Enough of playing the campaign lol

• Wouldn't it be funny if it turned out he was telling the truth.

"everyone dies" Nolan North just spoiled the whole game

• exactly what I was thinking, even though I wouldn't find it funny to see the death of Joel & Ellie

Acheive250 posted: »

Wouldn't it be funny if it turned out he was telling the truth.

• Troy Baker and Nolan North were live yesterday on Troy's Instagram, they were playing a game called "black tiger" and talking about random things, a lot of people were asking about TLOU 2 and they obviously didn't spoiled anything. But Nolan started doing David impressions and they both were joking about David being alive and haunting Ellie in Part ll. Also, people were asking for Troy to do Joel impressions but he answered "I don't do Joel impressions, I am Joel" then Nolan tried to do Joel's voice and said "I'll do a Joel impression, hey Ellie" lmao it was so funny. I was also one of the people asking about tlou Part ll hoping they would tell at least a little something, I was already expecting they wouldn't tell anything. Anyway the live was a lot of fun and I hope to see them together again.

• That sounds really funny! Is there a link to watch it? I want to hear Nolan North's impression of Joel... (like, really badly)

Troy Baker and Nolan North were live yesterday on Troy's Instagram, they were playing a game called "black tiger" and talking about random t

• edited March 2018

Unfortunately, no, you can't watch it after 24 hours. If you have Instagram you could follow him in case he does another live: @officialtroybaker (I would record the live but I don't have a screen recorder and I can't find a good and free one)

That sounds really funny! Is there a link to watch it? I want to hear Nolan North's impression of Joel... (like, really badly)

• Aw poop. :c I don't have instagram or any other social media thingies.

(VLC Player is free and has a screen capture feature. It can be a bit of a pain to set up though and can be laggy. Just throwin' it out there.)

Unfortunately, no, you can't watch it after 24 hours. If you have Instagram you could follow him in case he does another live: @officialtroybaker (I would record the live but I don't have a screen recorder and I can't find a good and free one)

• I only have Instagram and I don't even use it too much, I used to have Facebook but I deleted my account. Sometimes It's better to stay away from social media.
    I'll check this app you recommended, thanks

Aw poop. :c I don't have instagram or any other social media thingies. (VLC Player is free and has a screen capture feature. It can be a bit of a pain to set up though and can be laggy. Just throwin' it out there.)

• I had to share this.

• haha I love his comics, that's where I got my last profile picture of Ellie. Image how much time and effort wouldn't be wasted if she borrowed her switchable to Joel

I had to share this.

• edited April 2018

It's Jo-- oops, I mean Troy Baker's birthday today!

• Hey, so, remember in pittsburgh in TLOU... Part I? In the section 'Escape The City' where Henry, Sam, Joel & Ellie are making their way to the bridge at night and they're being chased by the tank? I was thinking about the part where Henry & Sam abandon Joel & Ellie while the tank is breaking through the gates. How do you think Sam felt about that?

I reckon Sam would've been pretty pissed with Henry but probably felt like he didn't have any choice but to follow him. I believe that Sam was the driving force behind them going back to look for Joel & Ellie. Henry did say that Sam was the one that spotted them.

• 13 DAYS ONLY 13 DAYS TILL E3
    CANT WAIT TO SEE THE GAMEPLAY

• I take back what I said. TLOU2 will be released in 2019 because Days Gone was delayed for 2019 and its devs confirmed it will be released before TLOU2.

• Days gone devs don’t know shit about the release date of tlou. They were speaking of speculation and what they hoped to happen.

AronDracula posted: »

I take back what I said. TLOU2 will be released in 2019 because Days Gone was delayed for 2019 and its devs confirmed it will be released before TLOU2.

• I think Naughty Dog is trying to do more than what they have been doing for years. Like add tons of details and maybe new content (I hope it's not a battle royale mode for multiplayer).

Days gone devs don’t know shit about the release date of tlou. They were speaking of speculation and what they hoped to happen.

• tlou was released around father's day (june 14)
    tlou left behind was released on valentine's day (february 14)
    tlou 2 release on mother's day (may 13)???

• TOMORROW

• I don't like Last of Us. Don't really like NAUGHTY DOG, tbh.

• Tomorrow, god bless. So fucking hyped for a good apocalypse game.

• Will we be able to watch the TLOU panel after the live stream? I live under a freakin' rock so I'm new to this whole E3 livestream business.

• edited June 2018

You will be able to see the stream after it ends. They already have the livestream from yesterday up. Just keep checking the youtube@e3 channel https://www.youtube.com/user/E3

Will we be able to watch the TLOU panel after the live stream? I live under a freakin' rock so I'm new to this whole E3 livestream business.

• TLOU 2 has a Sixth sense ending where Joel has been dead the whole time and the journey was Ellie's suicidal last run to kill those who remaining Fireflys who killed him. It ends with a scene of a city fully over run by infected.

• Thank you. :)

You will be able to see the stream after it ends. They already have the livestream from yesterday up. Just keep checking the youtube@e3 channel https://www.youtube.com/user/E3

• edited June 2018

That Last of us gameplay was Fucking.... AWESOME!

There was so much to that, it was INSANE.

• After seeing the newest trailer, I’m hyped as ever for this game. Gameplay looks fantastic and the combat looks smooth af. Only question is: Where is Joel during all this?

I’m guessing he’s either too old to move as fast as before or he’s dead. Well, not yet anyway. He’ll probably die later on in the game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.