Asking For Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 Until We get it

Comments

• Hey guys. Do yall think we should also make a page on mojang just like how chronogeo made one here. Let me know!

• I'm not aware of a thread page for Mojang, but if you find a way to contact them I'll join in on asking. Although if anyone plans to ask Mojang anything for MCSM, it would first be to consider bringing back the first 2 games.

Ivanslayer1 posted: »

Hey guys. Do yall think we should also make a page on mojang just like how chronogeo made one here. Let me know!

• Count me in! If your find a forum or something to contact mojang then im going in! Looking forward and hoping that something like a mojang thread exist.

Hey guys. Do yall think we should also make a page on mojang just like how chronogeo made one here. Let me know!

• Additionally, my personal preference is that Minecraft: Story Mode's Story stays within its two Seasons, by that, I mean I don't want a Season Three, I'd love if they relisted the games though, and I seriously don't understand why they won't, it would be perfect to put on Game Pass with its Episodic nature, and puts a fun little spin on Minecraft by actually sitting you down to tell you a Story in that Universe.

• Excellent!!!

Here's the link to the Minecraft Forums that you guys wanted: https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/minecraft-editions/minecraft-story-mode

• Will do!!!

Jesseisbest posted: »

Count me in! If your find a forum or something to contact mojang then im going in! Looking forward and hoping that something like a mojang thread exist.

• Technaically day 333 of asking for MCSM S3

• But someone has to be in charge of counting days on this form incase if chronogeo comes back!

• Guys we are starting from a "day 1" on the mojang thread but continuing from day 333
    https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/minecraft-editions/minecraft-story-mode/3137278-asking-for-minecraft-story-mode-season-until-we
    This is the link

• "No one here works for mojang, or telltale
    So this post is falling of deaf ears."
    -webrosc, Kitty Admin
    Day 334

• edited January 2022

The Thread On The Minecraft Forum Got Locked

• edited January 2022

I completely agree with that. While I don't see a s3 realistically happening, relisting MCSM s1 and 2 again would be awesome

Additionally, my personal preference is that Minecraft: Story Mode's Story stays within its two Seasons, by that, I mean I don't want a Seas

• Also, I looked on that thread for Mojang, but if someone at Mojang won't even see the thread, I'm not sure counting on it will do much good (not to mention the thread got locked for some reason, that's unfortunate)

• Day 335
    Я̷̧̹̰̻̣̝̰͕̺̽̿̍͘ͅ ̴̨͎̖̪͕͈̩̲̪͔͉̘͔͓̖̝͈̀͑̅п̵̝̘̞̽̊̽͊̓̓̄̋̓̅̋̆̚͠ӗ̶̡̨̯̞̞͓̞̮̼̈́̏̍͌͜ͅч̸̧̛̛͚̯͈̤̭̺͇̼̰͇͙̰͇̣̭͍̠̎̉̀̉̊̀̾̑̈̀͐̉́̎̚͘͜͜͠͝а̸͓͎̹̐̇̉͐̑̔̆͑͛́̎̐̇̕т̴̝͉̮̫͔̰̼̪̬̯̣̖̰̈́̋̿̀̾̆̂̔̓̋̂͒́̚͘͜͠ь̶̗̎̃̐̇̌̈́̈́̈́̒̈́̈̄̒͆̀̈̎͊͝͝ ̷̧̨̲̜͍̗͚̗̤͔̀́͌̆̐͝͠н̸̛͉̙́̋̂̈́̇̌͑̎͐̏̅̉͑̕а̷̰̫̯͍̝͓̘̬̹̅̒͐̈́̒̄̂͊̇͋̒͝ ̵̭̘̞̖̩͖̞͍̝̺̞̳̲̲̪̤̟̖̐в̸̨̡̛͓̹̪͉͕͚̥̦͕̳͓͓͊̒̉̂̈́̃͒̒̍̊͘͝͝͝͝о̴̲̣͈̠̤̝̠̰̲̜̹̗͖̲̠͙̼̝͎͋̂̑̈́͐̓̊̂̐̽̈̉͝͝ͅд̴̬͇̦̠̼̠̯̦̮͉̥̪̙̱͌̂̾͂̓̊͘ͅе̴͙̣̱̖͚̥̹̞̎͒̉͗͑̎̾̆̒͑̋̓̑̋͠

• ?! what-

ElBruhity posted: »

Day 335 Я̷̧̹̰̻̣̝̰͕̺̽̿̍͘ͅ ̴̨͎̖̪͕͈̩̲̪͔͉̘͔͓̖̝͈̀͑̅п̵̝̘̞̽̊̽͊̓̓̄̋̓̅̋̆̚͠ӗ̶̡̨̯̞̞͓̞̮̼̈́̏̍͌͜ͅч̸̧̛̛͚̯͈̤̭̺͇̼̰͇͙̰͇̣̭͍̠̎̉̀̉̊̀̾̑̈̀͐̉́̎̚͘͜͜͠͝а̸̐̇̉͐̑̔̆͑͛́̎̐

• edited January 2022

Bruh

• They closed the thread!!! I didnt even write there anything :(

• Yup, sad. I'm assuming the person who locked it assumed the thread would not be heard by Mojang and ultimately be pointless. There may be a different way to contact Mojang indirectly but I'm not entirely sure

• edited January 2022

"Season 2 is better than Season 1" -some guy on youtube
    Day 335

• Yeach its true... But its just a forum on Minecraft (not official Minecraft I think) so there's no way of someone from mojang to see it. I dont know if there is any other way. If yes then post it here.

Yup, sad. I'm assuming the person who locked it assumed the thread would not be heard by Mojang and ultimately be pointless. There may be a different way to contact Mojang indirectly but I'm not entirely sure

• Technically day 356 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 357 of asking for MCSM S3

• edited January 2022

Technically day 358 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 359 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 360 of asking for MCSM S3

• edited January 2022

Guys I’m not trying to bring down our hopes down but are there any chances of this happening😕

• I haven’t saw anything like hinting towards MCSM 3 but I want this thread to keep going you never know

• edited January 2022

In reality, no, a Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 is not going to happen. I'm only chatting in this thread to keep the joke alive for chronogeo until they return since it is their thread (not to mention this thread shows there are still people out there who think fondly enough of this game for it to return). Bringing back MCSM seasons 1 and 2 by partnering again with Mojang would have to happen first, and the games would have to get a better reputation, by then a Season 3 might even be in demand, but considering the games history, it's very improbable. I wouldn't recommend actually waiting for a S3.

If it's any consolation, this doesn't bother me since I became aware of this since the games were delisted.

Guys I’m not trying to bring down our hopes down but are there any chances of this happening😕

• edited January 2022

Day 361 Of Asking For MCSM S3

• Technically day 362 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 363 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 364 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 365 of asking for MCSM S3 (it's been 1 full year of asking woah)

• Wow! One year is a lot. To be honest I got some demotivation in recent time to write here because of confrimation from telltale of MCSM S3 (Because now we know for sure that MCSM S3 is just not (PROBABLY gonna happend)). But now I know that chronogeo didn't wanted to just bring the season 3 happen but to keep here some of the players (its not a lot of players but still). I just wonder where will be that day when it will be end. I know its sad but at some point it will happen.

Technically day 365 of asking for MCSM S3 (it's been 1 full year of asking woah)

• You never know what happens... Day 366 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 367 of asking for MCSM S3

• One day it’ll happen… one day☝️🙏

• Maybe one day

Triesty posted: »

I haven’t saw anything like hinting towards MCSM 3 but I want this thread to keep going you never know

Sign in to comment in this discussion.