Asking For Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 Until We get it

Comments

• NICE !!!
    Love that were getting for info :D

Jesseisbest posted: »

Guys big hype! Something is clearly happening but IT doesnt look like something big but you know better than nothing. So lets get into it.

• Technically day 293 of asking for MCSM S3

• edited December 2021

Hold on, does this person who posted that info work for Telltale by chance? Because if not, how would they know a MCSM S3 was in the works without this website posting about it beforehand?

Guys big hype! Something is clearly happening but IT doesnt look like something big but you know better than nothing. So lets get into it.

• Well I can't answer for this because i dont know. I was just scrolling by a official MSCM reddit and found this. I can try to contact him on reddit by replying to him. I let you know!

Hold on, does this person who posted that info work for Telltale by chance? Because if not, how would they know a MCSM S3 was in the works without this website posting about it beforehand?

• Lets just hope for the best.
    And what platform do u guys play on?

• So I just read the thing on Reddit u read and they permission for a third season to happen. So let’s just hope for the best, keep counting, and do this for chronogeo. He’s the one who inspired it!

Well I can't answer for this because i dont know. I was just scrolling by a official MSCM reddit and found this. I can try to contact him on reddit by replying to him. I let you know!

• Technically day 294 of asking for MCSM S3

• edited December 2021

Hi there again. On reddit they replied to my with this:

Im again refferencing to the redditor BigBrotherLucasYT and i was asking how he is Sure about the information i was writing Yesterday (about how long will take to make season three)

This is what he said:

Quote ,,Because Telltale announced they were bought by a company who can help them remake old games and work on new games again, like how they announced The Wolf Among Us 2 in 2019 and The Expanse in 2021''

And then:
    Quote ,,I'm judging how long Season Three could take to happen, based on money and time''

So its just his pure speculation with no real info but i makes a Sense.

• This is a really good sign because minecraft story is probably gonna have like a movie series.
    Or season 3 is gonna be long!
    Lets goo

Hi there again. On reddit they replied to my with this: Im again refferencing to the redditor BigBrotherLucasYT and i was asking how he i

• I agree but still it takes a LOT of time to make but i think that it will be realy worth it.

Ivanslayer1 posted: »

This is a really good sign because minecraft story is probably gonna have like a movie series. Or season 3 is gonna be long! Lets goo

• We have lots of counting days my friends!

I agree but still it takes a LOT of time to make but i think that it will be realy worth it.

• edited December 2021

Technically day 295 of asking for MCSM S3

• Day 296 of asking for MCSM S3

• edited December 2021

Technically day 297 of asking for MCSM S3

• edited December 2021

Technically day 298 of asking for MCSM S3

• I leave counting on Jess t. p. q 451 becuase he told that he will have something special for day 300. I can't wait to see what it will be. Looking forward for brighter future for MCSM!

• Day 299 of asking for MCSM S3

• edited December 2021

Technically day 300 of asking for MCSM S3! Since I knew cronogeo would post artwork for days like this, I wanted to share something I drew for MCSM since they aren't here to do so.

Along with the image, I have a Google drive link to the poster and a timelapse video of the making of it.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1wGABl4Vptz87-JzRidw86PxInb3jgbQ7

The poster took me about 2 days in total in Clip Studio Paint and was really fun to make. I've been playing MCSM for as long as it's been out and it became a huge part of my childhood. I loved everything, from the story to the characters and the game felt all the more personal to me when I made my own choices and formed my own storyline. And, if it weren't for this game, I likely would not be majoring in digital art and character design as the game was a huge inspiration in my art journey. Of course it made me sad to hear the game was no longer going to be around, but the memories and joy I had playing MCSM won't change, and to see others out there who liked the game as much as I did makes me smile all the more. Even if people forget about the game, or a Season 3 never happens, I'm still glad MCSM was a part of my life :)

I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your day! ;)

• edited December 2021

Don’t stop tho!!!!
    We have so many developers from that game that are saying we might have a season 3
    I hope it will happen tho :s :)

Technically day 300 of asking for MCSM S3! Since I knew cronogeo would post artwork for days like this, I wanted to share something I drew f

• Holy moly, that's some really nice art Jess! You've got great knowledge of proportions and anatomy, I couldn't even begin to think where to start with a group image like that (heck, I'm trying one of my own, but I haven't touched it for a week and a half, I found it so daunting)

Great 300 day milestone project! :grin:

Technically day 300 of asking for MCSM S3! Since I knew cronogeo would post artwork for days like this, I wanted to share something I drew f

• Thanks sm AChicken, and if you ever do pick your group image back up I wish you good luck, those pieces are pretty hard but very fun !

AChicken posted: »

Holy moly, that's some really nice art Jess! You've got great knowledge of proportions and anatomy, I couldn't even begin to think where to

• Technically day 301 of asking for MCSM S3

• that is an incredibly well drawn poster

• Jess thats crazy!!! It looks sooo amazing. I was looking like 5 minutes on that and i can't understand how Can someone draw so good. I love to be Apart of this community and see something like this. We should send this to telltale to give them know that there is still someone who cares about MCSM.

Do not stop counting! We need to continue what chronogeo started. Well great day 300 (a little bit late) and i hope that the next 100 days will be as same amazing as this day.

• Technically day 302 of asking for MCSM S3

• WOAH THATS CRAZYYY!!! I can't believe that someone can draw like that! I love that we are so passionate about MCSM <3 :) !!

• Technically day 303 of asking for MCSM S3

• edited December 2021

Hey guys, i just randomly found this thread and i gotta say i love what you are doing even if it is just for fun or you are trying for real to get Telltale to at least give some sort of response I'm really glad I found this as MCSM is one of mine most cherished childhood games and to see people still talking about Season 3 and the game as a whole after all this time it's just wow.

I'm happy that there are still people that still are enjoying the game after all this time and well just being fans I guess?

So whatever your reasons are for doing this keep ongoing and I'm glad to see people that have such good memories of the Series as I do.

• Hello! I’ve been watching this thread for quite a while, and i’m glad there are still Minecraft Story mode fans. This game was amazing, I remember replaying the game over and over. And your art is absolutely stunning! You even used my favorite Jesse which isn’t drawn a lot, so I really like your work! Maybe someday we can get a season 3, but for now, keep counting guys!

• Technically day 304 of asking for MCSM S3 (and thanks to everyone's feedback to day 300 ❤️)

• Technically day 304 of asking for MCSM S3😊

• No problem ❤️

Technically day 304 of asking for MCSM S3 (and thanks to everyone's feedback to day 300 ❤️)

• Hi and welcome in the community! You are right with everything you said and i agree. I dont realy know if theres chance that this thread see someone frok telltale, but if theres just a LITTLE chance, i will be here. Its amazing to see still new fans of MCSM here.

Avanchel posted: »

Hey guys, i just randomly found this thread and i gotta say i love what you are doing even if it is just for fun or you are trying for real

• edited December 2021

It was just a great work. Still can't understand how Can someone draw so good. Masterpiece!

Technically day 304 of asking for MCSM S3 (and thanks to everyone's feedback to day 300 ❤️)

• Technically day 305 of asking for MCSM S3.
    Whoops, we almost fort got, lol!😅

• Technically day 306 of asking for MCSM S3 (and happy holidays to y'all 🙂🎄)

• Merry Christmas, and Happy holidays! o:)

Technically day 306 of asking for MCSM S3 (and happy holidays to y'all 🙂🎄)

• Technically day 307 of asking for MCSM S3.
    And merry christmass!

• Technically day 308 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 309 of asking for MCSM S3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.