Asking For Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 Until We get it

Comments

• Technically day 310 of asking for MCSM S3😊🎄

• Hot damn, that's really good! It's so awesome that people are continuing what Cronogeo started. This thread is just so wholesome, I love it.

By the way, do you have a place where you share your art or something?

Technically day 300 of asking for MCSM S3! Since I knew cronogeo would post artwork for days like this, I wanted to share something I drew f

• As long as this thread reaches day 365 I’ll be happy

Great job guys keep it up!

• At the moment I don't have any social media I share my art on, but when I do get it I'll share it with you guys if you'd like, and thanks for the feedback! :)

lupinb0y posted: »

Hot damn, that's really good! It's so awesome that people are continuing what Cronogeo started. This thread is just so wholesome, I love it. By the way, do you have a place where you share your art or something?

• Technically day 310 of asking for MCSM S3 :)

• edited December 2021

Technically day 310 of asking for MCSM S3
    PS: i want to just say that im back from short break. I just wanted to enjoy christmass and Holiday.

• I hope you enjoyed the holidays :)

Jesseisbest posted: »

Technically day 310 of asking for MCSM S3 PS: i want to just say that im back from short break. I just wanted to enjoy christmass and Holiday.

• Yes I enjoyed. Hope that you too. And hope that everyone enjoyed too!

I hope you enjoyed the holidays

• Technically day 311 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Hey guys, just wanted to say that let’s hope we start the New Year off good get more info about maybe getting a Minecraft story mode season 3!

• Technically day 312 of asking for MCSM S3 (and a happy new years to all of you 🙂🎉)

• Technically day 313 of asking for MCSM S3. And Also first counting day in this year. Happy new year :)

• Technically day 314 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Technically day 315 + 316 for MCSM S3.

• Hey guys! Sorry I haven’t been on here in a while I’ve been so busy. But I’m glad that we are on the same track😁!

• Technically day 317 of asking for MCSM S3😊

• Technically day 318 of asking for MCSM S3 :smiley:

• Technically day 319 of asking forcMCSM S3

• 1000-319=681 days left guys keep it up 😂

Even if there's going to be a third season, there's still twau s2 to be released, buckle up because I'm guna see this thread for 1000 more days lol.

• Technically day 320 of asking for MCSM S3

• edited January 2022

Technically day 321 of asking for MCSM S3 (lol 3 2 1)

• Technically day 322 of asking for MCSM S3 (and just to start some friendly conversation, who was your favorite character from MCSM?

• Great theme. Actualy from begining my favourite character was Petra but as the story continues and i met a LOT of other chracters, i Can say that the best character was: Lukas (big suprise). His story was so great. He was a great friend in MCSM. Exactly that friend that i could imagine in real life. He was protecting you always (season 1 epi. 5 in the sky from aiden, from witherstorm from the prismarine Giant season 2 and pretty much everytime Lukas saved Jesse or Jesse saved Lukas). I Also picked him in every Choice posible (in the sky episode 5 in the acces denied 7) because i think that Petra has complicated story and maybe too much complicated for me. So for me it was simply lukas.
    PS: i love that he was writer and he writed every adventure and i almost die from happines when he started the season 2 (you know that small recap.) :smile:

Technically day 322 of asking for MCSM S3 (and just to start some friendly conversation, who was your favorite character from MCSM?

• I can definitely agree with you on Lukas and Petra being the best characters. For me my most favorite character had to be Petra because of her story. It does seem a little complicated, but to me I personally connected with her character, and overall made S2 my favorite story!

Great theme. Actualy from begining my favourite character was Petra but as the story continues and i met a LOT of other chracters, i Can say

• Technically day 323 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 324 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 325 of asking for MCSM S3

• My two favorite characters in MCSM were Petra and Rueben (besides jesse). Those two were so brave and especially how rueben sacrificed his life to save jesse and the world when he went to get the sword! Petra was a great friend to jesse in both seasons, especially the time when they were in the cabin under the real world when admin took over and she was worried that they would separate and it got emotional but they stayed together for the rest of time and I hope to see them together in season 3!!! (hopefully, just keep counting everyone!).

Technically day 322 of asking for MCSM S3 (and just to start some friendly conversation, who was your favorite character from MCSM?

• Technically day 326 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 327 of asking for MCSM S3

• edited January 2022

The Numbers keep goin', and Mojang/TTG has given us nothin'
    Approximately The 328th day of requesting a 3rd Part of Minecraft: The Story: The Video Game

• Technically day 329 of asking for MCSM S3.
    Also, is there no way to get S1 and 2 anymore?

• There may be a way, but it feels unlikely. The new Telltale claim they plan to relist old games they've made, which would include MCSM, but considering the rep that the game got when it was first released, I'm not sure Telltale would want to bring it back unless there's a large enough following and demand for the game.

Technically day 329 of asking for MCSM S3. Also, is there no way to get S1 and 2 anymore?

• Technically day 330 of asking for MCSM S3

• I appreciate your willpower I think it's unlikely that mojang will partner with telltale because it is a not very profitable company in my view but i really want it so much MCSM Season 3 is a dream that I really wanted to come true!

• edited January 2022

I just dont like to bring bad messages but... I think its over after this

https://mobile.twitter.com/telltalegames/status/1480684151090995200?s=20

I dont know if your could open this link but in short: it is basicaly confrimation from new telltale about that the MCSM S3 won't be and maybe never be released

Well... i want to hear your answer.

Edit: Ok i see now that you can open that link so...

• I read the post and even if Telltale actually wanted to get MCSM back, the rights to the game belong to Mojang. So to my perspective it seems like people should be asking mojang for story mode to return

I just dont like to bring bad messages but... I think its over after this https://mobile.twitter.com/telltalegames/status/148068415109099

• So basically we are counting on mojang now ??

• I'm not entirely sure. If people are legit serious on asking for MCSM to return, then I guess they'd go ask mojang somehow, though I'm not aware of mojang having a forum or anything to contact them about this. The counting though can still keep happening on this thread since it's mostly for fun anyways.

• Technically day 331 & 332 of asking for MCSM S3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.