Anyone else having problems launching Mac version?

1235»

Comments

• edited January 2012
    Hi, recently I bought the full package of TOMI for my iMAC (working on 10.6.8), spending my money to keep my favourite game alive.
    I downloaded the game on 14 january 2012, a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately, I have the same problems that I read on this thread, for all 5 episodes: the icons bounce on the doc, it apperas a blank window and that's it, nothing else happens and I have to force quit the application.
    I wrote immediately to Telltale support, but I hadn't reply. None of the solutions worked and I'm stuck here, waiting for an answer.
    If somebody can gimme a help, I'll be happy to keep buying other Telltale games, if not... well...

Bye
  • edited April 2012
    I used to have problems to start chapter 1 Tales of Monkey Island. It wont start and the screen got stucked. I try to press enter then the problem was solved. I´m not playing steam version and i got a Macbook Pro.

I hope it will work out for you too.

Sincerely Jocke_jkpg
  • edited November 2012
    Hi there...

Initially i got the game running from episode 1 to 3, then after a couple of months playing the game, episode 3 stop working, i delete it, then when episode 4 appears, i re install the game that work smoothly the first time, then when i wanted to play a second time, instead of crashing i got flashy screen with a lot of squares like the image get dissorted but still the game runs on background wich i still hear and move my mouse, it sound like i can click on any option but i don't get any visual. After this i deleted and waited for the episode 5. Again, it does the same thing that happened to the episode 4 but it didnt work anytime.

im on 20" Imac from mid 2008 running with Snow Leopard OSX 10.5.6, intel core 2 duo 2.40 Ghz, 128 MB ATI Radeon HD 2400 and 3 GB of Ram.

The game worked good with only 1 gb and though with the recent memory upgrade would work agains wich actually fails. Also on my macbook 13" mid 2008 running Leopard 10.5 the same specs i think but 1 GB of Ram, i tryed to running once, but bounce and won't work each time.

If anyone have an idea how to solve this, please reply.
This discussion has been closed.