The "I Find Noir Sam Sexy" Support Group

edited August 2010 in Sam & Max
With the new screenshots of Noir Sam (called Sexy Sam by the afflicted) released, many forumites are experiencing a disconcerting attraction to the six feet of dark, doggy hotness. This is a safe place where we can help each other deal with these new feelings. Now, one of the most effective therapies is known as "art therapy", wherein patients express their emotions through painting and drawing. I suggest people post their fanarts, I mean, art therapy paintings, of Sam in his shirtsleeves, and begin their healing process.

Comments

• edited June 2010
    I agree completely, but my Sam drawings aren't very good, maybe they'll be better without a hat or jacket.
  • edited June 2010
    Give it your best shot splash1! Remember, we're all friends here. And don't forget Sam's five o'clock shadow.
  • edited June 2010
    This is my new favorite thread.
  • edited June 2010
    I...I can draw Noir!Sam and not feel guilty? The word glee is coming to mind at the moment....
  • edited June 2010
    Do you think Sam has chest hair or not? :D:D
  • edited June 2010
    So I went and dug up my tablet as soon as I saw this thread. >>

2a5hv79.png
  • edited June 2010
    Randulf wrote: »
    Do you think Sam has chest hair or not? :D:D

He's got everything hair
  • edited June 2010
    Sam, sexy? He's a dog!
  • edited June 2010
    I'm not so sure about the frivolous use of the word "Noir" in this thread.
  • edited June 2010
    What's will happen if I say I found him, well that, BEFORE the whole shirtsleeves thing?

The worst thing I can't crank up more Fan Art, ehhh Therapy, until Saturday... or something...

Oh... dammit...

I had therapy before. They will not commit the same mistake again
  • edited June 2010
    To me, he's sexier when he's being a dork than when he's being enraged.

Intellectually speaking. I'm asexual and he's a fictional dog.

But it might be too soon to tell. All we've seen of angry Sam is screenshots.
  • edited June 2010
    xChri5x wrote: »
    I'm not so sure about the frivolous use of the word "Noir" in this thread.

People have been calling him Noir Sam since the concept art appeared in the pre-order forum a while back; it just stuck, I guess.
  • edited June 2010
    im a man and i find him sexy. i need serious help
  • edited June 2010
    Lena... likes... doggy...

Interesting...
  • edited June 2010
    Lena... likes... doggy... style...

Interesting...

I hope this is what you meant, because then it is SLIGHTLY less disgusting than... *BLURGH*
  • edited June 2010
    Shwoo wrote: »

Intellectually speaking. I'm asexual and he's a fictional dog.

But it might be too soon to tell. All we've seen of angry Sam is screenshots.

He's fictional?!

@Ginny We all know of your struggles in the past. Really, they way you've held up under it all this time ... you're an inspiration to us all.

Also love Omegabegin's sketch :D That's really Noir!
  • edited June 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    The worst thing I can't crank up more Fan Art, ehhh Therapy, until Saturday... or something...

Oh noes!
  • edited June 2010
    Lena... likes... doggy...

Interesting...

The really amazing part is I'm not the only one. But yeah, I know what you mean. People always peg me for a "cat person".
  • edited June 2010
    Bestiality is bad, mmkay?

mackey.png
  • edited June 2010
    It's not bestiality if they're sentient. It's interspecies.

Or I just made that up, I don't know.
  • edited June 2010
    We realize the ramifications of our emotions. That's why we're here, working through those feelings to a more stable emotional center. By drawing pictures of Sam in his shirt sleeves. It's totally scientific and junk.
  • edited June 2010
    I'd be careful going down this path. It won't end well. Remember what happened to Sedna when she fell in love with a dog? Do you really want your father cutting off your fingers, which will then turn into sea mammals for some reason?
  • edited June 2010
    I'm asexual and he's a fictional dog.

So you can reproduce yourself on your own?
  • edited June 2010
    No, I'm not attracted to anyone ever. Words can have more than one meaning.
  • edited June 2010
    I know... :O)

So *googling* this sounds after type A, hmm, weird, really no one?
  • edited June 2010
    Type A what?
  • edited June 2010
    I don't think Shwoo fits in that category. She seems more like D, completely and totally not interested in sex. Also, Shwoo, sorry for talking about you in "front of you" here. Now, back to more important and disturbing things ... isn't it funny that (mostly) female fans are falling over Angry Sam while (mostly) male fans think Flint is awesome? He's also angry and sleeveless, why aren't we attracted to him?
  • edited June 2010
    Lena_P wrote: »
    @Ginny We all know of your struggles in the past. Really, they way you've held up under it all this time ... you're an inspiration to us all.

I'm an inspiration for a Creepy Group of Fans! I have to put that in the currículum!

By the way, I couldn't sleep for some reason, so, this one is called "Lack of Third Option"

SnM___Lack_of_Third_Option_by_Ginny_N.jpg

"And, if you don't want to answer, you have two options: Fist or Gun. No, you don't have a third option".

"Oh, wait, I already thought of a third option! The Third option is BOTH"
  • edited June 2010
    @ Lena ...because Flint isn't six foot tall with soft floppy ears and a huge gun?

@GinnyN *whimper*! Curse you, cruel fate for not giving me the ability to draw!
  • edited June 2010
    Lena_P wrote: »
    Now, back to more important and disturbing things ... isn't it funny that (mostly) female fans are falling over Angry Sam while (mostly) male fans think Flint is awesome? He's also angry and sleeveless, why aren't we attracted to him?
    I think that the reason is that Flint has always been a tough, bad-ass guy, while Sam is a good guy who has turned suddenly bad, and that's what attract them.
  • edited June 2010
    When good guys go bad, it's always something I liked. I'm not sure I can say I find him hot or attractive though cause when the thought ocures I'm forced into remembering he's a dog... But daaamn if he isn't badass! My inner fangirl definatly goes wild for him and swoons but my outer shell knows to keep calm because sadly he isn't real. Still it's always awesome to draw him!
  • edited June 2010
    I don't find it sexy but I do find it incredibly amazing that Sam is like this deep inside :D
  • edited June 2010
    He's ok, but he's no Winslow...:winslow:
  • edited June 2010
    Whoever made the Winslow animation did a great job.
  • edited June 2010
    When I get home from school, I will surely be drawing some 'art therapy' for this thread, as I just got a wonderful idea..
  • edited June 2010
    I think we need to see a less aggressive, more Humphrey Bogart type of Noir Sam, and toss in the glasses please?

(I'm joining, by the way).
  • edited June 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    I think we need to see a less aggressive, more Humphrey Bogart type of Noir Sam, and toss in the glasses please?

(I'm joining, by the way).

Don't give me any more ideas!

(Please no until next week please T_T)
  • edited June 2010
    Joining, and am already feeling the therapeutic benefits of the works being posted in this thread. Keep fighting the good fight, comrades! *sniffle*

Agreed. Although if some of his dorkiness manages to peek through the anger-fueled badassery, I'll be well and truly done for. (What can I say? I like to have my cake and eat it too! >_>)
    Avistew wrote: »

... Whoever does this will be my new best friend.
  • edited June 2010
    That's a very tempting idea, Avistew. *doodles*
This discussion has been closed.