The "I Find Noir Sam Sexy" Support Group

1235»

Comments

• edited June 2010
    I found this thread fun and interesting, but now it's kinda getting closer to "oh god this thread" territory. In a good way of course.
  • edited June 2010
    What's creepier? This thread, or Puzzle Agent?
  • edited June 2010
    Puzzle agent looks pretty creepy, but also interesting, it's a hard question to answer.
  • edited June 2010
    Player_2 wrote: »
    Would Sam actually like getting tummy rubs or scratches behind the ears, or does he have too much pride for that? I'd kind of like to see the look on his face if someone tried to give him one.
    I'm sure he has too much pride for that. That'd probably be a good way to get a gun pointed at you.
  • edited June 2010
    Okay. We've all seen the real Noir Sam; we've been through the interrogation sequences and the angst-filled montage of driving through downtown New York, passing by countless neon signs.

So, please share. What do we think?
  • edited June 2010
    Still love him, honestly. The noir speech to the sign spinner had that tone of voice that just gets me. And all the other times he was a BAMF so, yeah, I'm still a hopeless support case.
  • edited June 2010
    THERAPY!

SnM___Noir_and_Cute_by_Ginny_N.png

Now, yeah, Avi was right, but at the same time he wasn't that THAT violent, except for the part of the COPS but hey. Anyway, I LOVED when he get depressed and the scene when you get the Rinoplasty. And I think I'm loving his voice even more.
  • edited June 2010
    Let's just Summarize before we get too far off track.. (Since I do believe I was the one who ORIGINATED "oh god this thread" way back in Season 1!)

1: There is a Deep relationship between Sam and Max. What this is is, and will never be explained.

2: There is much Ho Yay, However, there is just enough Heterosexual Life Partners Stuff to make it ambiguous.

3: Purcell is Probably quite happy to keep it this way (see Point 1), so that the HSP people can think that, and the Ho Yay People can think that too. :P

4: Let the people who think Noir!Sam is Sexy do so.

5: I think Noir!Sam is Dayam Smexy!

6: Keep Posting awesome Fanart of Noir!Sam to feed my fantasies. Please. XD
  • edited June 2010
    I kept clicking 'Noir', so I started feeling more sympathetic to Noir Sam rather than turned on. I did laugh a lot though. Then again, that did want me to hug him all the more. And I think I get a little dreamy-eyed when I think about him.
    Brainwashed Sam is so adorable though. I don't know why. His undying devotion was also the source of many giggles, but I felt soooooo sorry for him by the end when he was trying to choose between his ethics and his loyalty and he was sooo totally hoping that Sammun-Mak could understand and he didn't and Sam felt sooooo rejected but even so still loved him and still fought for him and aauuuuuuggghhh

So I guess Sam all around is just sexy, but depending on the situation or how he acts, he's sexy in many different ways.
  • edited June 2010
    I love that huge, happy grin he gets on his face after you kneel and salute. :p
  • edited August 2010
    Thank goodness for this thread. I just finished replaying all three seasons, up through Sammun-Mak (I'll re-do Alley of the Dolls tomorrow), and I've got a hopeless crush on Sam. The Noir, the loyalty, the openness of his emotions, all got to me (that and a half-bot of cabernet sauvignon).

Would I scratch behind his ears? I doubt it - I have more respect for him than that.

Yes, I'm female, AND a chemist.

Ladies, be sure to read Dr. Momma Bosco's mind until she tells you SHE has the
    hots for Sam, too
    !

Game on!
  • edited August 2010
    Renuking!

I have to do some therapy. Oh wait!

SnM___That__s_new_by_Ginny_N.jpg

And yes, I read Momma Bosco's Mind too. The second time I did the game though.
  • edited August 2010
    Yeah, Momma Bosco's comment made me laugh too. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the Samulacra went missing after all the chaos is over...
  • edited August 2010
    Yeah, Momma Bosco's comment made me laugh too. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the Samulacra went missing after all the chaos is over...

Hmm, yess, the one with the bunny doll.
  • edited August 2010

To be fair, NOW she has a lot of cloning pods which can produce Sam's Clones. THINK ABOUT IT!
  • edited August 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    To be fair, NOW she has a lot of cloning pods which can produce Sam's Clones. THINK ABOUT IT!

Oh man, the possibilities!
  • edited August 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    (thinks about it)

Hmm.
  • edited August 2010
    chemistx2 wrote: »
    Hmm, yess, the one with the bunny doll.

I believe the Samulacrum with the bunny doll got
    stomped on by Monster Max. :(

But there are plenty of other Sams in the sea! I Momma Bosco decides to take advantage of the situation she's going to have a field day... Oh, and if this speculation is right, what will Bosco's thoughts on the subject be if/when he finds out?
  • edited August 2010
    Is there a support group for letting Sam grow a moustache?
  • edited August 2010
    LikaLaruku wrote: »
    Is there a support group for letting Sam grow a moustache?

Not really, but we can help you out here too ^^!
  • edited August 2010
    I'd rather have a support group for people who think Sameth is pure awesome and should be brought back to life.
    Or maybe a support group for people who would rather play a full season in 1901 and will never get the chance for such greatness.
  • edited August 2010
    splash1 wrote: »
    I'd rather have a support group for people who think Sameth is pure awesome and should be brought back to life.
    Or maybe a support group for people who would rather play a full season in 1901 and will never get the chance for such greatness.

Maybe someone should start a petition for people who want to see more of 1901, even if it's just a webcomic like "The Big Sleep" was. I can't get enough of Sameth's mustache.
  • edited August 2010
    I didn't read the whole thing, but, this started off as one of the creepiest threads I've ever seen...
  • edited August 2010
    I'm locking this thread if that happens again.
  • edited August 2010
    Episode 303 ftw!!!
This discussion has been closed.