Its Jan 5th...

Comments

• edited January 2007
    Check out Sam and Max details page... it says "Coming soon" in Overview, episode 1, and episode 2 spots... which I think means they are updating the page.
  • edited January 2007
    While on the forums it's

Australia: Hey it's the 5th, give us the game!
    Rest of world: Hey it's the 5th, give us the game!
    So the games coming out in an hour right? Right!
    <hour passes>
    Okay so maybe not, next hour!
    <hour passes>
    Okay so maybe not. Say where are you all from?
    What you all doing?
    How are you all-
    TELLTALE EMPLOY POSTS!
    flood.
    Okay so maybe next hour?
  • edited January 2007
    Yay........ The release is finally coming true........i hope! :p
  • edited January 2007
    I say it's coming out in an hour, right?
  • edited January 2007
    I say it's coming out in an hour, right?

it just says: "COMING SOON"
  • edited January 2007
    RoHa4800 wrote: »

Where do you see it? In the store you can't even buy it anymore. Sam & Max page there is empty. So for those who didn't got the season yet, it's too late... Good! less people who will download it at the same time as I'll do :D
  • edited January 2007
    Well while we wait, here's my comic contribution in honour of the inevitable forthcoming madness.
  • edited January 2007
    Candyghost wrote: »
    Where do you see it? In the store you can't even buy it anymore. Sam & Max page there is empty. So for those who didn't got the season yet, it's too late... Good! less people who will download it at the same time as I'll do :D

See here: http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/

and NO it isn´t too late to order the Full Season 1....it will be back when the page has been updated!
  • edited January 2007
    Oh nose! It's dinner time!
  • edited January 2007
    Didn't the gametap deal, beside of the already known two week adversity, also include a tiny passage which says:

"...telltalegames hereby is only allowed to offer the game worldwide if all gametap users who bought the game within the two weeks period also have solved the episode...the penalty for counteracting...blablabla *imagine some reasonable business weirdness*..."
  • edited January 2007
    Sp0tted wrote: »
    Looks like the site is updating right now, as all of the content is gone!!

As Emily said, we've disabled the Sam & Max products in the store for a bit to help us expedite the release.
  • edited January 2007

LOL

You should read doubtededuardo's previous post.

:D
  • edited January 2007
    See here: http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/

and NO it isn´t too late to order the Full Season 1....it will be back when the page has been updated!

Ideed. Thanks. I was looking at http://www.telltalegames.com/store/samandmax
  • edited January 2007
    how can i see Machinima parts 1 and 2? I only see #3 on the main site
  • edited January 2007
    cool suspance :D....I like to have to wait for a cool game !
    My only wish for the next episode is if they would make stupid unsense unlogic solutions like in monkey island 1 (See "take stone" under water)
  • NeyNey
    edited January 2007
    How many pages do we have to reach before beating the previous record?
  • edited January 2007
    Maybe that the "Coming Soon" on the Episode 1 page means that we are going to get a Director's Cut!
  • edited January 2007
    Ney wrote: »
    How many pages do we have to reach before beating the previous record?

The other thread has about 600 posts, so we need a "Couple" of more pages.... ;)
  • edited January 2007
    Last time we had : 662 posts / 34 pages ... come one boys... We'll beat it :P
  • NeyNey
    edited January 2007
    At least it lacks the (TM) that indicates it's delayed :)
  • edited January 2007
    Strange that the buttons don't match to the right numbers. 1 goes to episode 3, 2 to episode 4, etc.
  • NeyNey
    edited January 2007
    Indigo wrote: »
    Last time we had : 662 posts / 34 pages ... come one boys... We'll beat it :P

Heh i REALLY hope that we do not, cos that would mean way too much waiting time ;)
  • edited January 2007
    okay wrote: »
    Maybe that the "Coming Soon" on the Episode 1 page means that we are going to get a Director's Cut!

i seriously doubt that, it just means that they will put episode 1 up again shortly....
  • edited January 2007
    Crid wrote: »
    Strange that the buttons don't match to the right numbers. 1 goes to episode 3, 2 to episode 4, etc.

It's a dinamically generated page so they have just removed episode 1 and 2. The tabs number are recolculated so tab 1 is now indeed for ep3...

If you look at the source code its:

<!-- episode area here -->

<script language="Javascript" type="text/javascript">
    var ep_boxes = new Array('episode3','episode4','episode5','episode6');

--> yeah I hoped I'll find there a link to ep2 page... When I went to http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/episode2 the coming soon is still there.
  • edited January 2007
    silentio wrote: »
    I was so bored waiting that I made a comic. Here's a link if anyone's interested

http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/14895587

HAHA:D funny. More please.:p
  • edited January 2007
    Hopefully we'll get it soon...
    I'm getting all anticipatory...
  • edited January 2007
    I hope the telltale ppl had the fire alarm and are dry.
  • edited January 2007
    now i'm just sitting here and pressing F5 once in a while........

........Release........Game........Soon........Please ! ! ! !
  • edited January 2007
    well it is 3:30 am now. I guess I'll wait until after I sleep to play. Hopefully it is up then.
  • edited January 2007
    Haha love your comic silentio!
  • NeyNey
    edited January 2007
    Well, I was planning to have a celebration weekend beer when sam & max arrived, but now i am catchign myself drinking a comfort weekend beer because it hasn't arrived yet. What a cruel twist of fate :D
  • edited January 2007
    Just popped down the offie for a glass or two of wine to accompany the episode.

What do you mean it's still not here?!?
  • edited January 2007
    Candyghost wrote: »
    It's a dinamically generated page so they have just removed episode 1 and 2. The tabs number are recolculated so tab 1 is now indeed for ep3...

If you look at the source code its:

<!-- episode area here -->

<script language="Javascript" type="text/javascript">
    var ep_boxes = new Array('episode3','episode4','episode5','episode6');

--> yeah I hoped I'll find there a link to ep2 page... When I went to http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/episode2 the coming soon is still there.

Hey, don't look at that! That's the ugliest javascript ever. It's begging to be rewritten in jquery, which I didn't get into until after I wrote that page.
  • edited January 2007
    Phew, I didn't miss anything by having dinner. Great.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2007
    We're still madly throwing switches and turning dials! Stay tuned.
  • edited January 2007
    when will it be made so i can have the reason to stay up? being 7:05GMT PM makes the whole ordeal worse! almost comedy hour!
  • edited January 2007
    Jake wrote: »

Don't listen to him... he is just trying to get us excited.

What he means is that they just turned on the television and are channel surfing... this has nothing to do with S&M.
  • NeyNey
    edited January 2007
    Not to complain or anything, but shouldn't all this be ready beforehand? I mean the episode has been on gametap and is done, so the whole putting it on the webpage and writing the webpage updates could have been done earlier this week, and just set to autoupdate at midignight? (oh ok, manual update by a techie in the morning in case some stuff happens).
    I am just confused as to why it should be neccesary to turn dials.
  • edited January 2007

Is there a big red button too?
    I think you should press the big red button.
  • edited January 2007

it's great to know that you people really are working hard to get it out as fast as possible........

But can't you guy's please give us a little detail on how long we have to wait,please?

:D
This discussion has been closed.