They Stole Max's Brain - Waiting Thread

Comments

• edited June 2010
    I'm on vacation in Indonesia. Timezone GMT +7 or something. And I found GMT +1 (Western Europe) so late already! Ughh....
  • edited June 2010
    Telltale: Make like a Propagandist and HAND IT OUT, ALREADY.
  • edited June 2010
    serializer wrote: »
    You're in America ... and the game is being released in America ... and you're confused about time zones?

What're you talking aboot? I'm not American, I'm Canadian, eh! :D
  • edited June 2010
    Telltale: Make like a 29-year-old virgin and GIVE IT UP TO SOMEONE WHO LOVES YOU.
  • edited June 2010
    Player_2 wrote: »

canada is in north america so your technicaly your american
  • edited June 2010
    barchetta wrote: »
    I'm on vacation in Indonesia. Timezone GMT +7 or something. And I found GMT +1 (Western Europe) so late already! Ughh....

Everyone seems to be talking like being in a different timezone means you are actually x hours in the past and therefore have to wait longer than everyone else! :eek:
  • edited June 2010
    Telltale: Make like Tony Hayward and solve this so YOU CAN GET YOUR LIFE BACK.
  • edited June 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    canada is in north america so your technicaly your american

Don't you DARE call me an American. Fascist.

All hail Queen Sybil.
  • edited June 2010
    Telltale: Make like a like-maker and make it like, now! I want to like YOUR MAKE.
  • edited June 2010

Eh buddy! Shoulda realised ... Well, if I was Canadian, I'd certainly be confused ;)
  • edited June 2010
    Dammit, I lost track of time! What is it, like, another 45 minutes to go? I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG. :(
  • edited June 2010
    Telltale: Make a tree and GET IT OUT OF THERE.
  • edited June 2010
    Don't you guys have jobs or girlfriends/wives or something?
  • edited June 2010
    Don't you DARE call me an American. Fascist.

All hail Queen Sybil.

You live in America, which is a continent, so yeah, you're an American.
  • edited June 2010
    I only bought the complete season one and season two packages after they were fully released, so I've never experienced this giddy anticipation for a new episode before.

It's strangely pleasant. I don't think I've ever been so excited about something before. :o
  • edited June 2010
    Neelo wrote: »

That's not the point. The point is that the term "American" makes me think of the star-spangled bannder and hot dogs and baseball. I'm happier associating myself with maple syrup and beer and hockey.

But never mind. I don't wanna fight with anyone today. Let's agree to disagree. And that I'm right. (Kidding.)
  • edited June 2010
    MadWill wrote: »

Okay, I don't even know what that one's supposed to mean. Keep it up, though. Seeing how excitable my fellow Sam & Max discussion forum-ers are makes my pruny little heart sing like a tree frog.
  • edited June 2010
    I just said that because some people feel insulted that people who live in USA are called "americans" even though America is an entire continent that includes many other countries.
  • edited June 2010
    Neelo wrote: »

thanks for agreeing with me
  • edited June 2010
    This isn't important. What's important is that we will soon find out who stole Max's brain!!

Why did the forum suddenly disable my caps? That was supposed to all be in frantic capital letters.
  • edited June 2010

The only tree I want to see them make like is a Dialog Tree.
  • edited June 2010
    SRTie4k wrote: »

We lost them last week when they got tried of us screaming about the new Sam and Max episode
  • edited June 2010
    SRTie4k wrote: »

I have a job. It involves sitting at my computer, which I'm doing right now!
  • edited June 2010
    The only tree I want to see them make like is a Dialog Tree.

Telltale: Make like a Dialog Tree and GIVE US MORE THAN ONE OPTION.
  • edited June 2010
    That's not the point. The point is that the term "American" makes me think of the star-spangled bannder and hot dogs and baseball. I'm happier associating myself with maple syrup and beer and hockey.

But never mind. I don't wanna fight with anyone today. Let's agree to disagree. And that I'm right. (Kidding.)

i don't want to be fighting also and my dad love beer and hockey
  • edited June 2010
    Well then. :D

I'm so excited about this...I feel like doing a little dance. *shaaaa!*
  • edited June 2010
    Okay, I don't even know what that one's supposed to mean. Keep it up, though. Seeing how excitable my fellow Sam & Max discussion forum-ers are makes my pruny little heart sing like a tree frog.

His whole series of posts was a buildup to this Back to the Future reference, which I nearly posted myself to annoy him before he did it ;)

The original quote is "Make like a tree and GET OUTTA HERE"

Unfortunately Will screwed it up by missing the word "like" so it doesn't make any sense.

The quote itself is supposed to be a joke, "Make like a tree, and LEAF", but Biff always gets it wrong in the film, with hilarity of course ensuing.
  • edited June 2010
    His whole series of posts was a buildup to this Back to the Future reference, which I nearly posted myself to annoy him before he did it ;)

The original quote is "Make like a tree and GET OUTTA HERE"

Unfortunately Will screwed it up by missing the word "like" so it doesn't make any sense.

The quote itself is supposed to be a joke, "Make like a tree, and LEAF", but Biff always gets it wrong in the film, with hilarity of course ensuing.

But I don't want Telltale to leave. I want them to release it! You don't know me!
  • edited June 2010
    Telltale: Make like a Dialog Tree and GIVE US MORE THAN ONE OPTION.

How about: Make like an inventory, and GIVE GAME TO PLAYER
  • edited June 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    We lost them last week when they got tried of us screaming about the new Sam and Max episode
    More or less in my case, actually. :o

Well, we had our first date the night The Penal Zone came out, were a 'couple' when The Tomb of Sammun Mak came out, and broke up last week because we don't have enough time for each other (although we're still talking and things, and will probably get back together).

Okay, whose life story is next? :p
  • edited June 2010
    How about: Make like an inventory, and GIVE GAME TO PLAYER

Now we're talkin'.
  • edited June 2010
    i am also mad about puzzle agent wait
  • edited June 2010
    But I don't want Telltale to leave. I want them to release it! You don't know me!

Nah, I said you missed the word LIKE, not LEAF. You wrote "make a tree" instead of "make LIKE a tree". I knew perfectly well what you were trying to say ;)

I don't think any of us want Telltale wasting time making a bunch of trees now do we?
  • edited June 2010
    Telltale: Make like Planeforger and give us TOO MUCH AWESOME INFORMATION. ;)
  • edited June 2010
    Nah, I said you missed the word LIKE, not LEAF. You wrote "make a tree" instead of "make LIKE a tree". I knew perfectly well what you were trying to say ;)

I don't think any of us want Telltale wasting time making a bunch of trees now do we?

Gah! I missed that. Twice. You are forgiven.

MAKE TREES, TELLTALE.
  • edited June 2010
    Okay, whose life story is next? :p

Well here goes:

Born -> Some noise and unpleasant odours and stuff -> Sam and Max Hit the Road -> Some more years that I don't care to remember and were probably really boring -> More Sam and Max! Yay! -> Today

That's about the size of it I think.
  • edited June 2010
    Telltale: Make like Planeforger and give us TOO MUCH AWESOME INFORMATION. ;)

Woo! :D
  • edited June 2010
    Telltale: Make like a filing cabinet, and SORT IT
  • edited June 2010
    twenty minutes left
  • edited June 2010
    HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF GOD! GAAAAAAAAH! :eek::eek::eek:

Why am I so excited about this? Am I really so pathetic that this will be the highlight of my life? :(

(...probably.)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.