They Stole Max's Brain - Waiting Thread

Comments

• edited June 2010
    I got a feelings that the Steam version will be late again but hey as long as it comes out at some point I can wait.
  • edited June 2010
    almost ten minutes
  • edited June 2010
    More or less in my case, actually. :o

Well, we had our first date the night The Penal Zone came out, were a 'couple' when The Tomb of Sammun Mak came out, and broke up last week because we don't have enough time for each other (although we're still talking and things, and will probably get back together).

Okay, whose life story is next? :p

My first performance of Bye Bye Birdie was the day that The Penal Zone came out.

it didn't work at first anyway
  • edited June 2010
    SillyStell wrote: »
    I got a feelings that the Steam version will be late again but hey as long as it comes out at some point I can wait.

Yeah that's why I bought direct this time, Steam is great for companies that don't have a good digital distribution system, but Telltale DO have their own.
  • edited June 2010
    Player_2 wrote: »
    HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF GOD! GAAAAAAAAH! :eek::eek::eek:

Why am I so excited about this? :( Am I really so pathetic that this will be the highlight of my life?

(...probably. ;))

I have the day off, and I really enjoyed that last episode.

So I'm excited, too.

Telltale: Make like this forum and JUST LET IT OUT.
  • edited June 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    almost ten minutes

You know, it's not going to be out exactly then. Could be several hours more, you never know.

What you mean is "almost ten minutes until the worst period of waiting, which is when we still don't really know but it could actually come out at any moment"
  • edited June 2010
    almost ten minutes

No, it's almost 1 hour and 10 minutes. At least.
  • edited June 2010
    serializer wrote: »
    Yeah that's why I bought direct this time, Steam is great for companies that don't have a good digital distribution system, but Telltale DO have their own.

Yeah, I didn't know at the time, lesson learnt, next Telltale game I want I'm gunna get straight from the source XD
  • edited June 2010
    Neelo wrote: »
    No, it's almost 1 hour and 10 minutes.

...until they arrive in the office and the actual wait can start.
    Because until then, the chances of it being out are zero.
  • edited June 2010
    No, it's almost 1 hour and 10 minutes. At least.

stupid time zones your seeing it on yours
  • edited June 2010
    Why did I buy this game on steam ? :(
  • edited June 2010
    Beleive me, after all the time I've been here, they've allways been released in the afternoon, never as soon as the door opens to the office, it's not like. Someone books it into the telltale office, and flips a switch and " YAY! 303"
  • edited June 2010
    MadWill wrote: »
    Telltale: Make like this forum and JUST LET IT OUT.

How about: Make like a LOOM, and WEAVE

Um...

Ok, what about this: Make like a Woodchuck, and CHUCK US SOME WOOD

Or: Make like a Tentacle, and CALL IT A DAY

I think they're all pretty good, if a little obscure ;)
  • edited June 2010
    stupid time zones your seeing it on yours

No, I'm seeing it on Telltale's. And every other time zone. You have to wait at least 1 hour and 10 minutes for the game, no matter what your time zone is.
  • edited June 2010
    I am going to stab someone in the eyes with a fork if I don't get my Sam & Max fix soon. I've got killin' hands. :mad:
  • edited June 2010
    SillyStell wrote: »
    Yeah, I didn't know at the time, lesson learnt, next Telltale game I want I'm gunna get straight from the source XD

I made that mistake with ToMI. Wasn't really much of a problem until the final episode which got massively delayed, and then Steam users had to wait a whole extra day.

The suspense nearly destroyed me!

:eek:
  • edited June 2010
    aaaaaaa
  • edited June 2010
    Make like EA and release your games prematurely.
  • edited June 2010
    No, I'm seeing it on Telltale's. And every other time zone. You have to wait at least 1 hour and 10 minutes for the game, no matter what your time zone is.

Someone should set up a countdown on another site just to clear the issue up. It does get really confusing with everyone talking about all kinds of different time zones.

Really we should just reference everything in GMT +0 since it is the original time zone ;)
  • edited June 2010
    Telltale: Make like Godot and have us WAIT FOR YOU WHILE NOTHING HAPPENS.
  • edited June 2010
    According to my clock, I have two minutes left. Unless we're going with the "No, it's another hour" thing. Then I have an hour and two minutes. Oops, hour and ONE minute.
  • edited June 2010
    Aciesethon wrote: »
    Make like EA and release your games prematurely.

Make like a tap, and LEAK
  • edited June 2010

you were right its not out yet
  • edited June 2010
    If the game isn't released until the afternoon, I will be so mad, I swear to god, someone's gonna pay.
  • edited June 2010
    It is now 11:02. I DEMAND A HUMAN SACRIFICE!!!
  • edited June 2010
    Telltale: Make like Jack Bauer and SOLVE AN INTERNATIONAL PROBLEM IN LESS THAN AN HOUR.

"We're running out of time! You're gonna have to trust me!"
  • edited June 2010
    You crack me up, MadWill. :cool:
  • edited June 2010
    Telltale: Make like Optimus Prime and ORDER EVERYONE TO ROLL OUT.
  • edited June 2010
    It's too late in the day to risk it all by reading a review. Must ... wait ... !
  • edited June 2010
    Things to do while waiting for the release:
    • Post in this thread
    • Post in one of the other threads with speculations about the episode
    • go to: http://rinkworks.com/stupid/ and read about stupid computer users. That should kill a few hours until the game is out. CAUTION: this may keep you occupied for the rest of the day if you're not careful.
  • edited June 2010
    Man, you guys need to relax. Yeah, a new Sam & Max episode is exciting, but there's no need to get your knickers in a bunch. Always wanted to use that expression :)
    So just calm down, it'll get here when it gets here.
  • edited June 2010
    Telltale: Make like Pink and GET THE PARTY STARTED.
  • edited June 2010
    But...but it's not here NOW. That is the problem. That is why the bunching of the knickers has occurred. :(
  • edited June 2010
    TonViper wrote: »
    [*]go to: http://rinkworks.com/stupid/ and read about stupid computer users. That should kill a few hours until the game is out. CAUTION: this may keep you occupied for the rest of the day if you're not careful.
    [/LIST]

Haha, that page is hilarious!
    Oh no, you're gonna make me miss the release aren't you?
  • edited June 2010
    MadWill wrote: »
    Telltale: Make like Jack Bauer and SOLVE AN INTERNATIONAL PROBLEM IN LESS THAN AN HOUR.

It's scary how great (or confused) minds think alike...
  • edited June 2010
    It's 9:10 in California, Jake said the office opened at 9:00 so everyone is probably arriving and getting settled. My guess is in one hour they will all be ready and they will send out the game
  • edited June 2010
    But...but I...I don't wanna wait an hour...YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! :mad:
  • edited June 2010
    It's 9:10 in California, Jake said the office opened at 9:00 so everyone is probably arriving and getting settled. My guess is in one hour they will all be ready and they will send out the game

Actually, it's 8:16 right now (I live in Southern California).

Oh, and hai guys.
  • edited June 2010
    Telltale: Make like a fatty on a box of Oreo Cakesters and FINISH IT ALREADY.
  • edited June 2010
    Hurry up and get to the office telltale!!!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.