Give Michael J Fox One Episode!

Comments

• edited November 2010
    A. It's not unlikely that it can or will happen. That's totally not up to us or foreseeable.
    B. It doesn't sum it up, there's choices to be made in the future
    C. It's an assumption to begin with that it has anything to do with his condition, the only official news I've seen is that he's too busy.
    D. No one ever said a cameo was impossible or would never happen.
    E. That's all folks!

F. The Future has not yet been written (famous bttf line) :D So yeah anything can happen.
  • edited November 2010
    Trackah123 wrote: »
    F. The Future has not yet been written (famous bttf line) :D So yeah anything can happen.

Yes.
  • edited November 2010
    In my humble opinion I think this thread is fail.

People are getting too worked up over nothing.

You think the thought of getting Michael J Fox to cameo a few lines hadn't crossed Telltale's minds?

I just think all the begging and pleading is unnecessary.
  • edited November 2010
    mcfly88 wrote: »
    In my humble opinion I think this thread is fail.

People are getting too worked up over nothing.

You think the thought of getting Michael J Fox to cameo a few lines hadn't crossed Telltale's minds?

I just think all the begging and pleading is unnecessary.

Like entertainment is such a big deal to begin with? You're on a internet forum posting "in my humble opinion"...."thread is fail"

"I just think all the begging and pleading is unnecessary.":p

Fin.
  • edited November 2010
    I ain't hear to argue with you doodo.

I get the feeling you're baiting anyway.
  • edited November 2010
    I ain't hear to argue with you doodo.

ok...;)

"People are getting too worked up over nothing."

This was a funny line too though.
  • edited November 2010
    Trackah123 wrote: »
    <sarcastic> I said that about 25yr ago :/ </sarcastic>
  • edited November 2010
    Can we reel the topic back in, please?
  • edited November 2010
    @PedsterUK

Sorry m8 i just noticed, didn't see your post (#39) :) my bad!

But yeah back on topic, it would be great if MJF was less busy but i don't think that is going to happen anytime soon.
  • edited November 2010
    Ofc yes, seriously :)

But if he would be able to do it to any extent im sure he would have beenbrough in.

Atleast they found a good actor, that will revive the good personally and speech of Michael J Fox character :)
  • edited November 2010
    RMJ1984 wrote: »
    Ofc yes, seriously :)

But if he would be able to do it to any extent im sure he would have beenbrough in.

Atleast they found a good actor, that will revive the good personally and speech of Michael J Fox character :)

Past tense? They have a long time to work on this project. I remember that Monkey Island had many fun and exciting topics throughout the episodic releases.

There were lots of exiting news blurbs and interesting topics that unfolded. Lechuck any one?
    I don't know if they went to MJ Fox asking him

Can you do this...or this....or this....or this....or this...or this....or this....

I'm sure that possibilities can always present their self in the future and the official word was that he was too busy. It's not Impossible or unlikely that he may find some time in the future.
  • edited November 2010
    Yeah, I like A.J.'s voice. Deal with it.
  • edited November 2010
    Yay, we finally have a "NO"
  • edited November 2010
    jp-30 wrote: »
    Can we reel the topic back in, please?

Personally this topic annoys me so much that I would almost get myself banned to get it locked, but I'm not going to get childish over it.

I completely agree.
  • edited November 2010
    Giaccomino wrote: »
    Yeah, I like A.J.'s voice. Deal with it.

So do I, what does that have to do with a cameo? Please stop accusing me of baiting and please most of all don't spam my thread with this off topic nonsense thanks.
  • edited November 2010
    doodo! wrote: »
    and please most of all don't spam my thread with this off topic nonsense thanks.
    And do not spam your own thread with tags about trolls and spammers - oh the irony. :rolleyes:
  • edited November 2010
    PedsterUK wrote: »
    And do not spam your own thread with tags about trolls and spammers - oh the irony. :rolleyes:

I'm one of the few people trying to get it back to the OT. What's ironic about correcting you? The real irony and pain is that I had to put that in the tags.

This is about cameo, not voice acting the episodes. The no voters, hopefully know how to read better than some of the whiners that have been in and out of this thread.

Forgive me, I'm not pointing at you but please all of you who are off on some bizarre tangent, just give it a rest, you're not even on topic...

For example, this has nothing to do with AJ....not to say that's a prime example but it's misleading to those who can only some what read threads and jump into threads with strange rants...

Thanks.
  • edited November 2010
    I am now imagining someone from TTG telling Fox they just didnt think he was right for the role.. LOL
  • edited November 2010
    doodo! wrote: »
    Please stop accusing me of baiting and please most of all don't spam my thread with this off topic nonsense thanks.

Come on, we all know you're the master-baiter.

a7dd289b97d8be77f0cd53e822adf8ab1229365603_full.gif
  • edited November 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I am now imagining someone from TTG telling Fox they just didnt think he was right for the role.. LOL

Which again isn't the topic...

facepalm2.jpg
  • edited November 2010
    Cyphox wrote: »
    Yay, we finally have a "NO"

Too bad I already voted.
  • edited November 2010
    Well if you consider that Telltale couldn't get Earl Boen to voice Lechuck, in Tales of Monkey Island to begin with (1st episode had a different voice actor), then I guess there is hope. It is understandable if MJF is unable to though because of his condition.
  • edited November 2010
    I agree it's understandable. All I'm hoping for is a cameo. I don't know if he could or couldn't do the entire series but I wouldn't imagine the idea. At this point all I hope for is a cameo.
  • edited November 2010
    ^
    Wow...I had this weird sense of deja-vu.
  • edited November 2010
    Origami wrote: »
    ^
    Wow...I had this weird sense of deja-vu.

:D Yep, I know, but I struggle to keep this on the rails.
  • edited November 2010
    Struggle what?
  • edited November 2010
    Struggle what?

Duck Duck Goose, let's not lose the topic.
  • edited November 2010
    ^
    I don't get it.
    Just as I predicted 95% agrees with you wanting MJ Fox to have at least a cameo. It's probably 100% but I think some people just clicked no because they have a history with you.

So I fail to see a struggle.

Or did you mean that you try to keep it on-topic?
  • edited November 2010
    ^
    I don't get it.
    Just as I predicted 95% agrees with you wanting MJ Fox to have at least a cameo. It's probably 100% but I think some people just clicked no because they have a history with you.

So I fail to see a struggle.

Or did you mean that you try to keep it on-topic?

Yes, that's what I meant.
  • edited November 2010
    gotta love them tags.
  • edited November 2010
    gotta love them tags.

Never gonna le combobreak is my favorite.
  • edited November 2010
    Sure, why not. But I'd want it to be a surprise.
  • edited April 2011
    I hated the first episode, to be honest. But, now that the game has gotten better, and things have cooled down, what are the chances of a M J Fox cameo in the end? :p

The last two episodes are a lot better in my opinion. I don't know why so many people prefer the first over the second. The first...well it's subjective...

It's subjective so don't whine about my whining...

Anyways ^^^

THATS RIGHT!!! I HAVENT LET IT GO YET!!! WE WANT FOX!
  • edited April 2011
    No MJ No Pay! .... Wait ....I've paid already ...
  • edited April 2011
    If Michael J. Fox didn't agree to voice Marty, I doubt he'll be doing any voicework at all.

At the same time, though, he did give Telltale permission to use his likeness, so he does approve of the game. Maybe...
  • edited April 2011
    Jon NA wrote: »
    No MJ No Pay! .... Wait ....I've paid already ...

That's right! ...he means future games...
  • edited April 2011
    Of course, you know I was talking about Mary Jane, Spider-Man's girlfriend ...
    ... :D
    (Inside joke between me and Doodo)
  • edited April 2011
    OOOH haha,

Clever, boy...

RAGH!!!!!

SHOOT HER!!! SHOOT HER!!!
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Merged some threads here... I love identical threads...
  • edited April 2011
    Merged some threads here... I love identical threads...

I got to watch my back here...
This discussion has been closed.