*Doc sticks his head out*

Doc!

*excited* "Marty!"
  • edited April 2011
    *excited* "Marty!"

"Doc! Doc!" *approaches train*
  • edited April 2011
    "Doc! Doc!" *approaches train*

"Marty, it runs on steam!" *opens door to train, which is similar to the DeLorean's*
  • edited April 2011
    "Marty, it runs on steam!" *opens door to train, which is similar to the DeLorean's*

Meet the family. Clara, you know.
  • edited April 2011
    Meet the family. Clara, you know.

"Hi Marty!" *waves*

*smiling* "Ma'am!"
  • edited April 2011
    "Hi Marty!" *waves*

*smiling* "M'am!"

"These are our boys..." *two kids come over, one at a time* "Jules... and Verne..."

*Marty laughs*

"Boys, this is Marty and Jennifer." *both wave*
  • edited April 2011
    "These are our boys..." *two kids come over, one at a time* "Jules... and Verne..."

*Marty laughs*

"Boys, this is Marty and Jennifer." *both wave*

Doc, I thought I'd never see you again!
  • edited April 2011
    Doc, I thought I'd never see you again!

"You can't keep a good scientist down! After all, I had to come back for Einstein, and well, I didn't want you to be worried about me."

*Clara hands Doc a package*

"Oh, I brought you a little souvenir."
  • edited April 2011
    "You can't keep a good scientist down! After all, I had to come back for Einstein, and well, I didn't want you to be worried about me."

*Clara hands Doc a package*

"Oh, I brought you a little souvenir."

*opens package and sees framed photo* "It's great, Doc." *shakes hand* "Thanks."
  • edited April 2011
    *opens package and sees framed photo* "It's great, Doc." *shakes hand* "Thanks."

Doc-marty_photo.jpg
  • edited April 2011
    *Jennifer comes over* "Dr. Brown, I brought this note back from the future and now it's erased."
  • edited April 2011
    *Jennifer comes over* "Dr. Brown, I brought this note back from the future and now it's erased."

"Of course it's erased!"
  • edited April 2011
    "Of course it's erased!"

*still confused* "But what does that mean?"
  • edited April 2011
    *still confused* "But what does that mean?"

"It means your future hasn't been written yet! No one's has! Your future is whatever you make it, so make it a good one, both of ya!"
  • edited April 2011
    "It means your future hasn't been written yet! No one's has! Your future is whatever you make it, so make it a good one, both of ya!"

(Going on in the background of Doc's speech.)

*looks at Jennifer and puts arm around her* "We will, Doc."
  • edited April 2011
    (Going on in the background of Doc's speech.)

*Verne points to his penis*

screenshot03-150x150.jpg
  • edited April 2011
    (Going on in the background of Doc's speech.

*looks at Jennifer and puts arm around her* "We will, Doc."

"Stand back! Alright, boys, buckle up!" *door closes*
  • edited April 2011
    "Stand back! Alright, boys, buckle up!" *door closes*

"Hey, Doc! Where're you going now? Back to the future?"

(Total Title Drops: Five.)
    *Verne points to his penis*

screenshot03-150x150.jpg

It's sort of sad that we were both thinking the same thing.
  • edited April 2011
    "Hey, Doc! Where're you going now? Back to the future?"

(Total Title Drops: Five.)

"Nope. Already been there!" *smiles, then waves goodbye*
  • edited April 2011

*As the time Machine takes off Marty runs after it*

Hey! What about my freakin' hoverboard??
  • edited April 2011

back-to-the-future-3.jpg

bttf-the_end.jpg
  • edited April 2011
    12696.jpg
  • edited April 2011
    12696.jpg

Great Scott! We've quoted all of Part 3! :D Thanks to Martin McFly, ShadowKnight, McSuperfly, VeriTori, and anyone else who helped!
  • edited April 2011
    12696.jpg

Hell yes! *highfives and breaks screen*

EDIT: 282/1066. I'm responsible for 26.4% of this thread's total posts.
  • edited April 2011
    Right, now who wants to get started on quoting the game?
  • edited April 2011
    Right, now who wants to get started on quoting the game?

What, from the beginning? Or randomly?
  • edited April 2011
    From the beginning, every single piece of dialogue from every single dialogue branch. I'm going to stay up all night if I have to damn it!
  • edited April 2011
    I don't know if we'll be able to get it done all in one night but I like the way you think.
  • edited April 2011
    There is one tiny flaw though... I can't actually remember every piece of dialogue in the game from memory.
  • edited April 2011
    There is one tiny flaw though... I can't actually remember every piece of dialogue in the game from memory.

I'm using this.

Just out of curiousity, what WAS your solution for that problem? I doubt you would've suggested the idea had you not thought of some way around it.
  • edited April 2011
    To be honest I think the Red Bull just got the better of me. Probably be best if I called it a night anyway, I've got work tomorrow and it's getting harder and harder to sleep at my desk without getting caught.
  • edited April 2011
    Yeah, I sort of figured you were being a little too ambitious. Thanks again for sticking it out with the rest of the crew (ShadowKnight, Lugia, VeryTori etc.) and I during Back to the Future Part III.
  • edited April 2011
    Agreed. WIth the thanks. lol

It just occurred to me Martin, that you could fashion quite the drinking game while watching the Back to the Future trilogy. A shot for each time Marty says, "This is heavy" or some variation thereof, a shot for each time Doc says, "Great Scott", two shots for each time the DeLorean breaks down in the first movie, a shot for each time they have to refuel the generator, a shot for each time Biff(or other Tannen) says "Butthead", a shot for every time a Tannen mangles a cliche("Make like a tree and get outta here"), and two shots for every title drop("We're sending you back to the future!").
  • edited April 2011
    It just occurred to me Martin, that you could fashion quite the drinking game while watching the Back to the Future trilogy. A shot for each time Marty says, "This is heavy" or some variation thereof, a shot for each time Doc says, "Great Scott", two shots for each time the DeLorean breaks down in the first movie, a shot for each time they have to refuel the generator, a shot for each time Biff(or other Tannen) says "Butthead", a shot for every time a Tannen mangles a cliche("Make like a tree and get outta here"), and two shots for every title drop("We're sending you back to the future!").

I think you'd be dead from alcohol poisoning before the end of the movie.
  • edited April 2011
    Okay, instead of two shots for each time the DeLorean won't start, how about one shot for each time it won't start, smashes into something, the time circuits and/or other time travel components malfunction, or just plain doesn't work anymore. :p
  • edited April 2011
    "All right I'm ready."
  • edited April 2011
    Good evening. Im Doctor Emmet Brown. Im standing on the parking lot at Twin Pines Mall.
  • edited April 2011
    VeryTori wrote: »
    Why not use chocolate milk. Its healthier, delicious, not as bad, and you won't get poisoning! And sweeter! Its better all around, and you won't lose it and go coco!

Sure, you won't die but you'll have to deal with the dreaded tooth decaying disease known as Gingivitis.

"Ah, this, this is a radiation suit."
  • edited April 2011
    Its Saturday morning. October 26, 1985. And this is temporal expirement number one.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.