[BTTF quotes thread] I must play this game! It is my density

Comments

• edited April 2011
    VeryTori wrote: »
    You wont if you floss, brush your teeth, and use mouth wash and go to the dentist regularily. I do not drink chocolate milk everyday, but I can tell you that I have NEVER had a cavity in my life!!!

All that effort just for a Back to the Future drinking game? I think that takes the fun out of the game.

"C'mon, Einy. Hey, hey, hey. Get in there, boy. That'a boy. In you go, get down, get your seatbelt on, that's it."
  • edited April 2011
    This has nothing to do with BTTF but its Veggie Tales.

STEAK STEAK eat it eat it.
    Shrimp shrimp need it need it.
    Steak and shrimp steak and shrimp neeto neeto eat it eat it!

My sister is watching Jonah a veggietales movie and its a song in it. Just could not help myself!
  • edited April 2011
    I dont drink, I never did, I never will. NEVER NEVER NEVER!!! All tha is every day stuff anyway.

Easy, easy. I wasn't accusing you of anything.

Happy 200th post.
  • edited April 2011
    Thanks!
  • edited April 2011
    Billy Joe McGruphy was a very clumzy kid. On the first day of first grade I will tell you what I mean.
  • edited April 2011
    LA LA LA LA!
    LA LA LA LA!
    Elmos world! Elmos world!
  • edited April 2011
    "Whoa ok."
  • edited April 2011
    "Whoa ok."

"Please note that Einstein's clock is in precise synchronization with my control watch. Got it?"
  • edited April 2011
    "Please note that Einstein's clock is in precise synchronization with my control watch. Got it?"

"Right, check Doc."
  • edited April 2011
    "Right, check Doc."

"Good. Have a good trip Einstein. Watch your head!" *closes the DeLorean's door*
  • edited April 2011
    "Good. Have a good trip Einstein. Watch your head!" *closes the DeLorean's door*

"You got that thing hooked up to the...car?"
  • edited April 2011
    "You got that thing hooked up to the...car?"

"Watch this."
  • edited April 2011
    "Yeah, OK, got it."
  • edited April 2011
    Doc: "Not me! The Car! The Car!"
  • edited April 2011
    "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna to see some serious shit."
  • edited April 2011
    Yay! Its goin along! Not far but good enough. I actually started the game part of quoting! I am honored! LOL!
  • edited April 2011
    So far, so good. Now, I'm not on much, but I might pop in and drop a line or two, if you guys don't mind.

Doc: "Watch this. Watch This!"
  • edited April 2011
    "Hahaha, what did I tell you, 88 miles per hour! The temporal displacement occurred at exactly 1.20am and zero seconds!"
  • edited April 2011
    *tries to pick up plate but drops it because of the temperature*

"Hot! Jesus Christ! Jesus Christ, Doc. You disintegrated Einstein!"

or

"Doc, what-what happened to the car?"
  • edited April 2011
    "Calm down, Marty, I didn't disintegrate anything. The molecular structure of Einstein and the car are completely intact. "
  • edited April 2011
    smallo wrote: »
    "Calm down, Marty, I didn't disintegrate anything. The molecular structure of Einstein and the car are completely intact. "

"Then where the hell are they?!"
  • edited April 2011
    The appropriate question is when the hell are they! You see Einstein has just become the worlds first time traveler. I sent him into the future, one minute into the future to be exact. And at exactly 121am we shall catch Upto him and the time machine
  • edited April 2011
    "Wait a minute. Wait a minute... Doc, are you telling me that you built a time machine...out of a DeLorean?"

or

"Wait a minute. Wait a minute...What are you talking about? A time machine?"

or

"Wait a minute. Wait a minute... Are you telling me that you put a dog inside a time machine...made out of a DeLorean?"
  • edited April 2011
    Wait a minute. Wait a minute... Doc, are you telling me that you built a time machine...out of a DeLorean?

(Cool, we're actually going forward with this! :D I'm in!)

"The way I see it, if you're going to build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style? Besides, the stainless steel construction made the flux dispersal-" *alarm on watch goes off* "Look out!" *pushes Marty out of the way*
  • edited April 2011
    *waits and realises nothing's happening* "Uh, Doc?"
  • edited April 2011
    *waits and realises nothing's happening* "Uh, Doc?"

*starts walking forward* "Huh, that's peculiar..."
  • edited April 2011
    *starts walking forward* "Huh, that's peculiar..."

"Uh...where's the car, Doc?"
  • edited April 2011
    "Uh...where's the car, Doc?"

"It should have caught up with us," *looks at watch* "27 seconds ago..."
  • edited April 2011
    "It should have caught up with us," *looks at watch* "27 seconds ago..."

*walks up to Doc, starting to panic* "Doc, what happened to Einstein?!"
  • edited April 2011
    Doc: "No need for concern. It's probably just a minor miscalibration of the time circuits. Marty could you get my notebook? It should be in the toolbox."

(and if you click Doc again)

Doc: "No time to talk, Marty. Go of to the toolbox and get me that notebook."

(if you choose the yellow container)

Marty: "What's in the box?"
    Doc: "Don't touch that! Thats plutonium!"
    Marty: ""Uh...p, plutonium!?"
    Doc: "How do you think I genarate 1.21 gigwatts of power."

(Just covering all the bases, most people miss those two, before we move on.)
  • edited April 2011
    (if you click on yellow container again)

"No way, I'm not getting anywhere near that."

(Click 'toolbox')

*bends down and fishes through toolbox* "Notebook...notebook..." *stand up and opens it* "Got it." *flipping through pages* "Flux capacitor?"
  • edited April 2011
    Doc: "That's it!"
  • edited April 2011
    "What the heck's a flux capacitor?" *begins walking towards Doc*
  • edited April 2011
    Doc: "My latest invention. The thing that makes time travel posible! In this notebook, I've detailed the nearly three decades of scientific breakthroughs, necessary to build a working time machine. If it ever fell into the wrong hands, the consequences could be catastrophic!!"

(I don't remember the next equasion part...that and which answer is Marty going to say? (I'm partial to 3, with the Lybans coming))
  • edited April 2011
    "Let's see, if mass equals i times z, and E equals the square root of z times c squared and the flux dispersal rate is inversely proportional to the fourth root of n, carry the nine...then..." *Doc trails off*

"Doc, something's way off here..."

or

"Consequences could be...catastrophic...Whoa, déjà vu."

or

"Doc, shouldn't we get out of here before the Libyans show up?"

(EDIT: Thanks, BrakMan.)
  • edited April 2011
    In the 3rd option...

Marty: "Doc, shouldn't we get out of here before the Lybans show up?"

(EDIT: no prob.)

*looks up at sky, then slowly at notbook*
  • edited April 2011
    *wind starts blowing and Doc steps forward*

*rubs back of neck* "Uh, Doc?"
  • edited April 2011
    *looks at 'Twin Pines Mall' sign fade, and changes into 'Lone Pine Mall'*

Doc: "Great Scott!"
  • edited April 2011
    *approaches* "Doc? What is it?"
  • edited April 2011
    Doc: "I've made a horrible mistake!"

*Doc starts fading from existence and the notebook falls through his hands and hits the ground*
Sign in to comment in this discussion.