[BTTF quotes thread] I must play this game! It is my density

Comments

• edited April 2011
    "Yeah! That's right! That's right, I am a slacker! Don't you remember, you gave me detention last week!"

"Last week?! The school burned down six years ago! Now you've got to the count of three to get off my porch with your nuts intact! ONE!"

*aims shotgun below McFly's belt*
  • edited April 2011
    "Last week?! The school burned down six years ago! Now you've got to the count of three to get off my porch with your nuts intact! ONE!"

*aims shotgun below McFly's belt*

*screams* "Oh, please! Mr. Strickland! I just wanna know what the hell's going on here!"
  • edited April 2011
    *screams* "oh, please! Mr. Strickland! I just wanna know what the hell's going on here!"

"two!"
  • edited April 2011
    "two!"

*covers groin* "Ahhhhh!"
  • edited April 2011
    *covers groin* "Ahhhhh!"

*wheels screech*

"Hey! Strickland!!!"

*machine gun fire riddles the house full of holes*
  • edited April 2011
    *wheels screech*

"Hey! Strickland!!!"

*machine gun fire riddles the house full of holes*

*dives off to the side, waits until they pass and emerges with hands over ears* "Ah! Ah! Oh!" *jumps over porch* "Oh!" *sees Strickland with a shotgun and moves behind him*
  • edited April 2011
    *fires two shots*

"Eat lead slackers!"
  • edited April 2011
    *runs away*

Wow; at this rate, we're going to quote the entire trilogy.
  • edited April 2011
    Considering I can do that myself, it's not out of the question, lol

"Bullet-proof vest! Great flick! Great friggin' flick! The guy is brilliant!"

*movie turns off*

"Hey, what the hell's..? Hey! What the hell do you think you're doin' in here?!"
  • edited April 2011
    "Party's over, Biff." *tosses remote into hot tub and walks along edge* "Sorry, ladies."
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2011
    Wow; at this rate, we're going to quote the entire trilogy.

I reckon! Wonder if we'll have the entire script in here by the time episode 5 comes out?
  • edited April 2011
    Marty: "Hey, Dad!...George!...Hey, you on the Bike!"

and...

Doc: "First, you need to get out and change clothes."
    Marty: "What? Right now? It's pouring rain."
    Doc: (Looks up, then at watch) "Wait 5 more seconds."
    (About 5 more seconds later, it stops raining and the sun pops out)
    Doc: "Right on the tick. Amazing. Absolutly amazing. To bad the post office isn't as efficent as the weather service."

and...

(Doc & Marty put the unconscious Jennifer on the porch swing.)
    Marty: "How long do you think she will be out?"
    Doc: "I don't know. She suffered quite a shock. Maybe a couple of hours...You might want to bring some smelling salts with you, just in case."
    Marty: "Hey, you're the Doc, Doc."

and...

Marty Jr.: "Hey, when the pizza is done, can you just shove it into my mouth. Ha ha"
    Old Marty: "Now, don't you be a smart-ass."
    Old Marty: "Oh boy, oh boy mom. You sure know how to hydrate a pizza."
  • edited April 2011
    "Party's over, Biff." *tosses remote into hot tub and walks along edge* "Sorry, ladies."

"How'd you get past my security downstairs?!"
  • edited April 2011
    "How'd you get past my security downstairs?!"

"There's a little matter we have to talk about."
  • edited April 2011
    "There's a little matter we have to talk about."

"Yeah, money, right? Well forget it!"
  • edited April 2011
    "Yeah, money, right? Well forget it!"

"No, not money. Grays. Sports. Almanac."
  • edited April 2011
    "No, not money. Grays. Sports. Almanac."

"You heard him girls. Party's over."

*throws open doors*

"Alright kid, start talkin'. What else do you know about that book?"
  • edited April 2011
    "You heard him girls. Party's over."

*throws open doors*

"Alright kid, start talkin'. What else do you know about that book?"

"First you tell me how you got it. How, where and when."
  • edited April 2011
    "First you tell me how you got it. How, where and when."

*in a surprisingly cordial voice*
    "Alright. Take a seat."

*when Marty doesn't move, goes back to a$$hole voice*

"Sit down! November 12th, 1955, that was when."
  • edited April 2011
    *in a surprisingly cordial voice*
    "Alright. Take a seat."

*when Marty doesn't move, goes back to a$$hole voice*

"Sit down! November 12th, 1955, that was when."

"November 12th 1955, that was the day I went back-" *pauses* "That...was the day of the famous Hill Valley lightning storm."
  • edited April 2011
    "November 12th 1955, that was the day I went back-" *pauses* "That...was the day of the famous Hill Valley lightning storm."

"You know you're history. Very good. I'll never forget that Saturday. I had just picked my car up from the shop after I rolled it a drag race a few days earlier."
  • edited April 2011
    "You know you're history. Very good. I'll never forget that Saturday. I had just picked my car up from the shop after I rolled it a drag race a few days earlier."

*crosses arms* "I thought you crashed into a manure truck."
  • edited April 2011
    *crosses arms* "I thought you crashed into a manure truck."

"How did you know about that?"
  • edited April 2011
    "How did you know about that?"

*quick look of panic before thinking up an explanation* "My father told me about it..."
  • edited April 2011
    *quick look of panic before thinking up an explanation* "My father told me about it..."

"Your father?!"
  • edited April 2011
    "Your father?!"

"...before he died."
  • edited April 2011
    "...before he died."

*suspiciously*

"Yeah, right...so there I was minding my own business. This crazy old codger with a cane shows up. Says he's my distant relative. I don't see any resemblance. And he says, 'How'd you like to be rich?' I say, 'Sure.' And he lays this book on me. He tells me this book'll give me the outcome of every major sporting event til the end of the century. All you gotta do is bet on the winner, and you'll never lose. I say, 'What's the catch?' He says, 'No catch, just keep it a secret.' Then he disappears. I never saw him again."

*puts the book back in the safe*

"Oh, and he told me one more thing. He told me that someday a kid or a crazy, wild-eyed old man would come around askin' about that book. And if that ever happened..."

*pulls out a revolver and pulls back the hammer*

"Heh, funny. I never thought it'd be you."

*aims the gun at Marty*
  • edited April 2011
    "Heh, funny. I never thought it'd be you."

*aims the gun at Marty*

"Yeah, well Biff, you're forgetting one thing." *points* "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" *throws match tray and sprints out of the room*
  • edited April 2011
    "Yeah, well Biff, you're forgetting one thing." *points* "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" *throws match tray and sprints out of the room*

*ducks at the last second then shoots*

"You're dead you little son of a bitch!"
  • edited April 2011
    *ducks at the last second then shoots*

"You're dead you little son of a bitch!"

*after one minute chase scene*

*runs to the roof, looks over edge, realises that it's a dead end and hits wall in frustration*
  • edited April 2011
    *after one minute chase scene*

*runs to the roof, looks over edge, realises that it's a dead end and hits wall in frustration*

"Go ahead kid! Jump! Suicide'll be nice and neat."
  • edited April 2011
    "Go ahead kid! Jump! Suicide'll be nice and neat."

"What if I don't?"
  • edited April 2011
    "What if I don't?"

*aims the gun*

"Lead poisoning."
  • edited April 2011
    *aims the gun*

"Lead poisoning."

*climbs on higher platform* "What about the police, Biff? They're going to match up the bullet with that gun!"
  • edited April 2011
    *climbs on higher platform* "What about the police, Biff? They're going to match up the bullet with that gun!"

"Kid! I own the police! And besides...they could never match up the bullet that killed your old man!"
  • edited April 2011
    "Kid! I own the police! And besides...they could never match up the bullet that killed your old man!"

"You son of a-" *stops short when Biff pulls back hammer of gun*
  • edited April 2011
    "You son of a-" *stops short when Biff pulls back hammer of gun*

"I suppose it's poetic justice. Two McFlys... with the same gun!" *aims*
  • edited April 2011
    and from the beginning of BTTF Part 3...

"Look, Doc, I AM here, and it DOES make sense! I came back to 1955 again with you, the you from 1985, because we had to get a book from Biff. So once we got the book back, you, that is, the you from 1985, were in the DeLorean, it got struck by lightning, and got sent back to 1885!"
  • edited April 2011
    You swiped the last line right from under Shadowknight1's nose. Very devious.
    "I suppose it's poetic justice. Two McFlys... with the same gun!" *aims*

*jumps off roof, lands on DeLorean, knocks Biff out with DeLorean door*

"Nice shot, Doc. You're not going to believe this; we gotta go back to 1955."
    and from the beginning of BTTF Part 3...

"Look, Doc, I AM here, and it DOES make sense! I came back to 1955 again with you, the you from 1985, because we had to get a book from Biff. So once we got the book back, you, that is, the you from 1985, were in the DeLorean, it got struck by lightning, and got sent back to 1885!"

"1885?" *opens door* "It's a very interesting story, future boy. But there's just one little thing that doesn't make sense. If the 'me' of the future is now in the past, how could you possibly know about it?"
  • edited April 2011
    You swiped the last line right from under Shadowknight1's nose. Very devious.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist! :o

*jumps off roof, lands on DeLorean, knocks Biff out with DeLorean door*

"Nice shot, Doc. You're not going to believe this; we gotta go back to 1955."

"I don't believe it!"
    1885?" *opens door* "It's a very interesting story, future boy. But there's just one little thing that doesn't make sense. If the 'me' of the future is now in the past, how could you possibly know about it?"
    "You sent me a letter." *holds letter up*
Sign in to comment in this discussion.