[BTTF quotes thread] I must play this game! It is my density

Comments

• edited April 2011
    "My great-grandfather's name was William." *points at picture* "That's him. Good looking guy."

EDIT: Sorry, ShadowKnight. I believe I ninja'd you.

*closes the book* "McFlys. But no Browns."

EDIT: Indeed you did.
  • edited April 2011
    *closes the book* "McFlys. But no Browns."

"Maybe it was a mistake, Doc. Maybe that grave wasn't yours. There could've been another Emmett Brown back in 1885. Did you have any relatives here back then?"
  • edited April 2011
    "Maybe it was a mistake, Doc. Maybe that grave wasn't yours. There could've been another Emmett Brown back in 1885. Did you have any relatives here back then?"

*shuffling through papers* "No. The Browns didn't come to Hill Valley til 1908, and then they were the Von Brauns. My father changed our name during the first World War."
  • edited April 2011

Looks like Shadowknight1 beat me to it! :D
  • edited April 2011
    2 of the same quote!
  • edited April 2011
    *shuffling through papers* "No. The Browns didn't come to Hill Valley til 1908, and then they were the Von Brauns. My father changed our name during the first World War."

*shifts through photographs until seeing picture with Doc standing in front of the clock* "Doc, look."

EDIT: Everyone is getting ninja'd today.
  • edited April 2011
    I would quote the next one but I do not know it :(.
  • edited April 2011
    *shifts through photographs until seeing picture with Doc standing in front of the clock* "Doc, look."

"Great Scott. It's me! Then it is true, all of it! It is me who goes back there...and gets shot."
  • edited April 2011
    "Great Scott. It's me! Then it is true, all of it! It is me who goes back there...and gets shot."

"It's not going to happen, Doc. After you fix the time circuits and put new tires on the DeLorean, I'm going back to 1885 and I"m bringing you home." *dramatic look*
    VeryTori wrote: »
    I would quote the next one but I do not know it :(.

Don't feel too bad; I'm sort of cheating since I'm watching the movie at the same time.
  • edited April 2011
    "It's not going to happen, Doc. After you fix the time circuits and put new tires on the DeLorean, I'm going back to 1885 and I"m bringing you home." *dramatic look*

*checking the tire pressure on the DeLorean at the drive in movie theater*

"The clothes fit?"
  • edited April 2011
    *checking the tire pressure on the DeLorean at the drive in movie theater*

"The clothes fit?"

*calling from change room* "Yeah, everything except the boots, Doc. They're kinda tight. I don't know, you sure this stuff's authetic?"
  • edited April 2011
    Marty talks about how the clothes are tight. Are you sure (unknown what Marty says next.)
    Of course! Have you ever seen a western?
  • edited April 2011
    *calling from change room* "Yeah, everything except the boots, Doc. They're kinda tight. I don't know, you sure this stuff is authetic?"

"Of course! Haven't you ever seen a Western?"

EDIT: Got ninja'd again! XD
  • edited April 2011
    "Of course! Have you ever seen a Western?"
  • edited April 2011
    "Yea I have Doc. Clint Eastwood never wore anything like this."
  • edited April 2011
    "Yea I have Doc. Clint Eastwood never wore anything like this."

*walks over* "Clint who?"
  • edited April 2011
    "Clint who?"
  • edited April 2011
    Thats right. You havent heard of him yet.
  • edited April 2011
    Marty you have to wear the boots.
  • edited April 2011
    Aww, you guys beat me to it. I was going to post my reply with this picture.

BTTF_1885_shirt.jpg

Serves me right for trying to put some quality in the quotes.
  • edited April 2011
    Marty you have to wear the boots.

"You can't wear those futuristic things back in 1885! You shouldn't even be wearing them here in 1955!"
  • edited April 2011
    "You can't wear those futuristic shoes back in 1885. You should'nt even wear them in 1955!"
  • edited April 2011
    "Alright look Doc. As soon as I get there I will put them on. I promise!"
  • edited April 2011
    "Ok. I think we are about ready! I put gas in the tank. Your futuristic clothes are packed."
  • edited April 2011
    "Just in case fresh batteries for your walkie talkie."
  • edited April 2011
    "Oh. What about that floating device?"
  • edited April 2011
    "Oh. What about that floating device?"

*holds up hoverboard* "Hoverboard." *puts it in DeLorean* "You know, Doc; it's going to be a hell of a long walk back to Hill Valley from here."
  • edited April 2011
    "Hoverboard."
    "Right."
  • edited April 2011
    "Still safe as planned. Afterall we cant risk sending you back to a populated area or a spot thats geographically known."
  • edited April 2011
    You might crash into some tree that existed in the past.
  • edited April 2011
    You might crash into some tree that existed in the past.

"This is all on completely open country, so you'll have plenty of runoff space when you arrive!"
  • edited April 2011
    "This is all a compeletly open country. So you will have clear open space when you ride!"
  • edited April 2011
    "This is all on completely open country, so you'll have plenty of runoff space when you arrive!"

Where you are going there are no rodes.

This cave over there which will be perfect for hiding.
  • edited April 2011
    Time circuits on. That note was sent September 1st so we will send you the very next day. September 2nd.
  • edited April 2011
    Where you are going there are no rodes.

This cave over there which will be perfect for hiding.

"Well, the new time circuit control tubes are warmed up!"
  • edited April 2011
    1885 8 AM. I get shot on Monday so you have 5 days to locate me.
  • edited April 2011
    According to my letter I am a black smith so I will probably have a shop somewhere.
  • edited April 2011
    All you have to do is drive the vehicle directly toward that screen to accelerate 88 mph!
  • edited April 2011
    All you have to do is drive the vehicle directly toward that screen to accelerate 88 mph!

"Wait a minute, Doc. If I drive straight towards the screen, I'm gonna crash into those Indians."
  • edited April 2011
    Doc If I drive straight toward the screen it will crash.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.