Free episode not available before Febuary

167891012»

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Macfly77 wrote: »
    Kinda makes you wish Universal had purchased the rights for Bone. ;)

Honestly, makes me wish that Warner would be nice and hire TellTale to do the remaining games.
  • edited February 2011
    mike11 wrote: »
    Very true, but at $31 bucks that would be all 5 and you know for a FACT it's not going to cancel before it's done. There are many games that are out to make more parts to a series. Penny Arcade's "On the Rain-Slick" comes to mind. They planned on a 4 part of the game and only made 2 and the 3rd was made into a comic and the 4th was just dropped.

I hope they do make all 5 but until they do I'd rather wait and ensure they will all come out before I spend the money. Again 61.5 to 31 bucks is more but at least you KNOW they have been released.

I think the only possible explanation why Telltale would ever stop a season midway would either be a surprise bankruptcy or World War 3. So unless the Telltale team should announce that they've been drafted, I don't think we have anything to worry about.
  • edited February 2011
    I think the only possible explanation why Telltale would ever stop a season midway would either be a surprise bankruptcy or World War 3. So unless the Telltale team should announce that they've been drafted, I don't think we have anything to worry about.

well plenty of employees have been leaving telltale lately...

HOLY CRAP ITS REAL!!
  • edited February 2011
    how do i download the first free episode it there in your games tab and the serial number but no way to download any help
    i just want to try before i buy
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited February 2011
    FocusedElf wrote: »
    how do i download the first free episode it there in your games tab and the serial number but no way to download any help
    i just want to try before i buy

If you got the episode for free, even though you might have a serial number, you can't play it yet.
    It will be available later this month, around the time when the second episode is released (no date yet other than February 2011).
  • edited February 2011
    thank u
  • edited February 2011
    Okay they said we would get it, so... where the heck is it? C'mon TellTale I want to try this game out.
  • edited February 2011
    Guess WHAT MONTH it is....FEBRUARY...and yet nothing
  • edited February 2011
    Recapping the current situatio;

When is it coming? When the second episode comes. When is second episode coming? I dunno LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • edited February 2011
    its a paradox!!
  • edited February 2011
    Yes, I understand your mad, I am too, the new episode is coming out this week, or today idk, but I am sure that it will come out this month or we will raise hell

but serious telltale, I downloaded your game, and was promised a free one, now the new one is out, and I still don't get my free episode, can you at least not ignore us and give us a real answer, at least state why it isn't out yet or something, your being as bad as nintendo with this big serect -
  • edited February 2011
    How about you shut the hell up and open your whining mouth on the last day of february? They said sometime in february so that's when it'll be.

Sorry.
  • edited February 2011
    redakdal wrote: »
    but serious telltale, I downloaded your game, and was promised a free one, now the new one is out, and I still don't get my free episode, can you at least not ignore us and give us a real answer, at least state why it isn't out yet or something, your being as bad as nintendo with this big serect -

If you are talking about the second episode it isn't out yet, we are still waiting for a release date but it will be out this month.
  • edited February 2011
    redakdal wrote: »
    your being as bad as nintendo with this big serect -

Well, at least they're not as bad as JJ Abrams ;)
  • edited February 2011
    I just wish they would have a date for the episodes, you know!

I mean shouldn't they pre-plan these things?
  • edited February 2011
    Free episode is available now... well, the download button is in my games page...
  • edited February 2011
    is anyone having problems with it?, I can't seem to get the play button to work
  • edited February 2011
    nvm, I figured it out,

for free users and users using windowns 7: right click and make sure that you check "run as admisnter" otherwise it will not run the game
  • edited February 2011
    Took me 5 minutes of playing the game and now I'm going to spend the 22.50 to get all 5 episodes lol. :D
  • edited February 2011
    Well, at least they're not as bad as JJ Abrams ;)

I just wish they would be as bad as sony...
  • edited February 2011
    I have some issues with my notebook. with the lowest options in the game my notebook gets extremely hot and it shuts down after a while. :(
    My notebook is just 1 year old (Toshiba Satellite L500-19E, Intel Dual Core 2 with 2,2 Ghz, 4GB Ram, Windows 7 64-Bit, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4500 Series).

the game itself is really great. so i ordered several minutes before the entire season :D maybe i will play just in 5 minutes periods but i will enjoy every second. hope to get the all-episode-in-one-dvd later.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.