The Trolling Game

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Whatever. Sonic can can bite my ass. In fact, Mario so pwns Sonic that Sega has confirmed Nintendo's awesomeness by putting Sonic himself in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

([/troll] I dislike Sunshine. It reminded me greatly of Mario 64, but without certain gameplay mechanics which Mario 64 had that I found I greatly missed. I do like Mario 64 a lot, but I returned Sunshine within 24 hours after I bought it because I couldn't stand the gameplay. I'm sorry, but the water cannon felt too gimmicky. [edit:] okay, I'm watching a bit of a Sunshine LP, and the guy points out that the game can get a bit monotonous with having to kill the same boss multiple times, thus lowering the initial impression one may have of the game. Further, while watching him wandering through Delfino Plaza, I constantly notice the buildings getting in the way of the camera, which annoys me.)
  • edited June 2011
    This thread is always fresh and relevant, I love it so.
  • edited June 2011
    JedExodus wrote: »
    This thread is always fresh and relevant, I love it so.

Relevant to what, jackass?

Relevant to Telltale? Relevant to modern gaming; being a troll; games you're currently playing; what??
    Or are you just fail at sarcasm?

Stupid. Be more specific.
  • edited June 2011
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    Relevant to what, jackass?

Relevant to Telltale? Relevant to modern gaming; being a troll; games you're currently playing; what??
    Or are you just fail at sarcasm?

Stupid. Be more specific.
    Dude, he was just kidding. Don't you know what humor is, you bastard?
  • Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Butss butts buts this thread is now about turkey
  • edited June 2011
    Dude, he was just kidding. Don't you know what humor is, you bastard?

Only when it's humor that actually makes sense. His failboat of a post was so unfunny, it's hard not to assume that he actually was serious. But how do you know he wasn't being serious anyway? Are you his boyfriend or something?

-.- Suck it.
  • edited June 2011
    Only when it's humor that actually makes sense. His failboat of a post was so unfunny, it's hard not to assume that he actually was serious. But how do you know he wasn't being serious anyway? Are you his boyfriend or something?

-.- Suck it.
    It's obvious that he was joking, just because you don't get it doesn't mean that it isn't a joke
  • edited June 2011
    It's obvious that he was joking, just because you don't get it doesn't mean that it isn't a joke

Yes it does. I am the epitome of awesome, you moron. It wasn't funny, and even if it was intended as a joke, it was so stupid and pointless that it doesn't even fricken count as a joke at all.

I would have thought you'd have known this, but I guess you're just too dense.
  • edited June 2011
    Yes it does. I am the epitome of awesome, you moron. It wasn't funny, and even if it was intended as a joke, it was so stupid and pointless that it doesn't even fricken count as a joke at all.
    How dare you disagree with me? I will delete you from this world 'cause I'm the male version of Haruhi Suzumiya!
  • edited June 2011
    How dare you disagree with me? I will delete you from this world 'cause I'm the male version of Haruhi Suzumiya!

Should I know who that is? Okay then, you're the male version of some obscure Japanese anime character I'm guessing... Good for you. You're so cool and important that other people, especially anyone as awesome as me, can't be bothered to know who the hell you are or whatever powers that your schizophrenia seems to lead you to think that you have.

Yeah, good luck with that.
  • edited June 2011
    Should I know who that is? Okay then, you're the male version of some obscure Japanese anime character I'm guessing... Good for you. You're so cool and important that other people, especially anyone as awesome as me, can't be bothered to know who the hell you are or whatever powers that your schizophrenia seems to lead you to think that you have.

Yeah, good luck with that.
    A. Almost every anime fan knows about that anime, so stop living under a rock. B. I can alter reality, I'm pretty much a god and you must obey me!
  • edited June 2011
    Almost every anime fan knows about that anime

Maybe if you're a twelve-year old Japanese girl. You know, I don't really care. Anime sucks. It's all so boring and retarded, I just can't be bothered with such lame ass work. Those stupid Japanese can't even translate to English properly. I mean really, how damn hard is it to speak proper English? Such retards...
  • edited June 2011
    Maybe if you're a twelve-year old Japanese girl. You know, I don't really care. Anime sucks. It's all so boring and retarded, I just can't be bothered with such lame ass work. Those stupid Japanese can't even translate to English properly. I mean really, how damn hard is it to speak proper English? Such retards...
    At least it's better than iCarly and Spongebob of the present
  • edited June 2011
    Hai guyz hows my fanfic:

Nopony could remember a time when it had rained so hard. "Hmm." Twilight Sparkle said, "This...isn't water, it's acid. All the background ponies were then disintegrated from the acid Trixie tears. "I must find out where this is coming from!" Spike said, as he punched Pinkie Pie into the sun. Derpy Hooves yelled,

"NO! SHE WAS MY COUSIN! THIS HAS NO PARDON!" and turned into Derpzilla, who derped up the moon, which was now made of LAZERS and 4CHAN, (but it still counts as a moon) and threw it at Fluttershy, who turned into a shark from the impact.

"How does Rainbow Dash taste, Twilight?" Spike said, whipping around his tailsaw made of holy freakfire.

"Like some filly with wings." Twilight spit out two wings as she lifted up Fluttershark and fired her at Applejack's new truck, the resulting icefire engulfing half of the Multiverse in a rainbow cupcake.

Spike used his mailbreath to send the cupcake-verse to Lauren Faust, who rejected it and made a crossover of some sort. Needless to say, it was amaz-"RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

Derpzilla smashed the corpse of the other multiverse half into the cupcake, smashing the multiverses together, leading to the ponies being smothered by obsessed Bronies.

"Twilight, you must ROCK THE FREAK OUT", said Princess Celestia, summoning Zamboni. Applejack drove Zamboni over Canada, sinking it, which revealed Fluttershark to be the second coming of Jesusatan, a creature worshipped by snowboard assassins and muffins.

Steven Magnate fixed the multiverse with a twist of his amazing moustache, with the one exception being there were Hipstamatic cameras raining over both Multiverseuniverses, which summoned a demonic iPod that enslaved the ponies until Hasbro took hold of the entire story.

"Want to come over for a tea party, Rainbow?" said Pinkie.

"Of course, my great friend!"

Then everything exploded.
    edited June 2011
    YOU GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT FAN BOI STUFFZ!!!!!!!!!shift+eleventy-one!qq8pie!!!!
  • edited June 2011
    Before the Trolls, there were the vikings...
    MontySpam1.jpg

SPAM MAN I spam. But hey, do u want to spam spam on ur spam

You'll spam all the SPAM SPAM there is

AND from any spam IN THE spam, on your spam spam!!!!

Go to this spam...

spam.*com/spam.html

(SPAM the *)

check it out................its spam, i've got it myspam.
  • edited June 2011
    I DON'T LIKE GREEN EGGS AND SPAM!!!

5037108195_023919570a.jpg
    BLEUGH!
  • edited June 2011
    stupid.
    edited June 2011
    stupid.

your mom. trollololol
  • edited June 2011
    your mom. trollololol

Here'd a present!
    :D
  • edited June 2011
    stupid.

i no u r but wat m i
  • edited June 2011
    tredlow wrote: »
    i no u r but wat m i

an eggplant
  • edited June 2011
    BLARGHAGHARGHARGHAH

nigel.gif
  • edited June 2011
    sytop posting ur stoopid pictures. retard.
  • edited June 2011

YUOR stuped, yuo DUMASS!
  • edited June 2011
    [
    [Q/UOTE]

wel pots all teh pics we wantt .this is the the intrenet we cna do waht we want!!1
  • edited June 2011
    YUOR stuped, yuo DUMASS!

LOLL fix you're speeling man,,
  • edited June 2011
    Dont be suchh a grmar nazi!!
  • edited June 2011
    OMG, BTTF is so goddamn hard! they should make S2 easier.
    edited July 2011
    Fork in the garbage disposal!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef6_9Wclh7Q
  • edited July 2011
    fork in the garbage disposal!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef6_9wclh7q
    diz waz gay leik u
  • edited July 2011
    diz waz gay leik u

no u
  • edited July 2011
    no u
    no u
    edited July 2011
    diz waz gay leik u

oh yah wel ur mom iz gay two

edut: your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom

edut too: your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom your mom YOU PRICK
  • edited July 2011
    oh yah wel ur mom iz gay two

ur dad iz gay & he crozdrezzez
    edited July 2011
    ur dad iz gay & he crozdrezzez

vader.jpg

Nawt kewl dood mah dad wuz in tht muuvie ant he dyied layder
  • edited July 2011
    stupid.
  • edited July 2011