The Trolling Game

Comments

• edited June 2011
    OMG I downloaded this free episode from a game about Back to the Future from this website, but it's waaaaaaaaay too hard and I can't beat it. It's so hard that I had to spend an hour in Doc's lab during the tutorial, and the hints are way too hard and confusing to understand.

Can you all pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee tell me if the full season of this game is so needlessly brutal and unforgiving as the first 40 hours of episode 1? I literally cried every once in a while and I almost broke my computer from hitting it so much.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa theres not enought puzzles waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (Im not sure whether this is even trolling but go along with it) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2011
    I was just kidding. I actually think it's a good game, I was just over exaggerating the low difficulty.
  • edited June 2011
    Ba'h humbug i hate sony because i wasnt able to go on psn...
  • Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Trollolol i haz xbox live not psn so i watched and ate popcorn while you all suffered bwa haha ahahaha ahahaha
  • edited June 2011
    Oh please. Who plays that garbage? You should all be playing GOOD games. Let's face it, point and click is dead.
  • edited June 2011
    Why doesn't Telltale use point-and-click instead of click-and-drag? It's retarded.
  • edited June 2011
    taltale you suck why come you do not's make the jurrasick park game better graphics your raptorws look suck its worst game i am juraskickl pak fan number one and i kill you becus you not do good's in make.
  • edited June 2011
    HcZXj.jpg

tredlow wrote: »
    taltale you suck why come you do not's make the jurrasick park game better graphics your raptorws look suck its worst game i am juraskickl pak fan number one and i kill you becus you not do good's in make.
    btw, props on this. I can't stop laughing.
  • edited June 2011
    taltale i hate your'e lego games make real star war's game's not retarted lego ones an now you makeing prates of the carribbeann lego games lego sucks theyr dumb kids toy's and is bad at graphics. i a'm a man and i want real felsh and blood poeple in my all my video games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my friends's thought that theyre' cool but i do'nt i'm am an adult and i play real games like cal of dutie so plea'se make cal of dutie now
  • edited June 2011
    i am 16 yeers olt and what is thi i domt evin
  • edited June 2011
    i am 16 yeers olt and what is thi i domt evin
    lololololol u noob get a life lololololololo xD
  • edited June 2011
    Omg teh conzol gamers sux!!!
    Why dis talltale make games for psn!!!!
  • edited June 2011
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Omg teh conzol gamers sux!!!
    Why dis talltale make games for psn!!!!
    shudup pc fag, ps3 is better than your computer shit.
  • edited June 2011
    shudup pc fag, ps3 is better than your computer shit.

palystashion3 isthe worse im hate your counsel n00bs with pc ga,ems r beter anways ps3 an x box are also compoters just difference pc dose moar thinfs like the inetweb how you're can say ps3 isnt beat xbox for pc on have with lots of memories
  • edited June 2011
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    palystashion3 isthe worse im hate your counsel n00bs with pc ga,ems r beter anways ps3 an x box are also compoters just difference pc dose moar thinfs like the inetweb how you're can say ps3 isnt beat xbox for pc on have with lots of memories
    why don't you go learn some grammar before replying to me first?
  • edited June 2011
    grammer is fine u dont now hat your talking my teach and sayed im teh smarter u stopid get one the shortbus dummer counsel fag got or with chef boyardee too yuo areth efat on yo momma can bit me dumb pcs are teh best
  • edited June 2011
    grammer is fine u dont now hat your talking my teach and sayed im teh smarter u stopid get one the shortbus dummer counsel fag got or with chef boyardee too yuo areth efat on yo momma can bit me dumb pcs are teh best
    Are you retarded or something?
  • edited June 2011
    insu;t 0sare week yur are shofd tray harder yo ustup icanyt belief dong allt hiswort thishis herdto tyep l1ke tihs ihaev to tihnk aolt abotu how too type wilt beliefale an your typ ons sngle line off text hoe lazyar your comin do betr tahn thet pcs are not suck you're counsel can bit my ass
  • edited June 2011
    ps3 has no games
  • edited June 2011
    taltale why arens pc tomi on ps2 an gamecube i wont to play onit werthb tomi one was beats i abt it on older counsel whay cant your i have download gaems one ps2 ps3is stoid i haet tihs from your our all ingoramts dummy sellem a how father chalsey cilnton can do betr one the maek
  • edited June 2011
    ur jrassic park is stoopid
  • edited June 2011
    ps3 has no games
    it has call of duty killzone and... Uncharted
  • edited June 2011
    it has call of duty killzone and... Uncharted

but call of duty is the worst of all time (wait, this the troll thread, not the serious thread) i loves call of duty
  • edited June 2011
    ur jrassic park is stoopid
    noe u r stuppid fps fag lolozlsoflxolx
  • edited June 2011
    but call of duty is the worst of all time (wait, this the troll thread, not the serious thread) i loves call of duty
    (well, in fact I hate sony and the ps3 :P) me toooz call of duty iz awesome llolololololo fps game r win!
  • edited June 2011
    i loves call of duty

lol yer a n00b haldo pwns all biches yer stupd and cod is stupd
  • edited June 2011
    lol yer a n00b haldo pwns all biches yer stupd and cod is stupd
    halo suckz, it's teh only "good" gay-me for teh xbox shit60
  • edited June 2011
    OMC IZ JUT PREORDERD BTTF AND i DAN"T HAS EP 5, i WANT MY MONEH TALTALE!!!
    This is put here so I can talk in all caps.
  • edited June 2011
    OMC IZ JUT PREORDERD BTTF AND i DAN"T HAS EP 5, i WANT MY MONEH TALTALE!!!
    This is put here so I can talk in all caps.
    Gee, people! Are you that stupid? It's episodic, dude. That means that you get 1 episode every month, but unlike me, your little stupid fags won't understand that, 'cause I'm more awesome than you.
    deal_with_it_long.gif
  • edited June 2011
    Gee, people! Are you that stupid? It's episodic, dude. That means that you get 1 episode every month, but unlike me brain, your little stupid fags won't understand that, 'cause I'm more awesome than you.
    deal_with_it_long.gif

OMG I STUPID, YOU THE ONE THINKING SUNGLASSES FALLING IS KEWL!!
    Once again for all caps.
  • edited June 2011
    Once again for all caps.
    tumblr_ld6bmc3Q7D1qbylvso1_400.gif
  • edited June 2011

Because poor literacy is KEWL. And also for goddamn trolls.
  • edited June 2011
    u_mad_bro_RE_Picture_Challenge_3-s469x428-160564-580.jpg
  • edited June 2011

shuty our stopidfs afce idoit maek nor fun off mines typeing iz fine your teh stopid i haet cousel fags with stopids on betterd toast to chiken back to the furture s look suck
  • edited June 2011
    shuty our stopidfs afce idoit maek nor fun off mines typeing iz fine your teh stopid i haet cousel fags with stopids on betterd toast to chiken back to the furture s look suck
    Learn proper English, typofag!
  • edited June 2011
    OMG GUZ AI MADE A SONIC OC
    ITS SO AWESOME!
    fonix.png
    His name is Fonix and he is sonic's long lost brother, he's 10 times more powerful than Sonic, he can become Super Ultra Mega Jesus Fonix by using a ring,emerald,1 up, etc, he is invincible, and he attracts all the chicks
  • edited June 2011
    Sonic hasn't been any good (ie. he blows goats) since every game made after Sonic 3 for the Genesis/Megadrive. I can't believe you're such a retarded monkey for thinking Sonic is any good, you stupid fag.
  • edited June 2011
    Sonic hasn't been any good (ie. he blows goats) since every game made after Sonic 3 for the Genesis/Megadrive. I can't believe you're such a retarded monkey for thinking Sonic is any good, you stupid fag.
    wut r u talkin about? Sonic 2006 iz da best game eva! (Seriously though, sonic colors is a pretty good sonic game :) )
  • edited June 2011
    I've played Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast and that was okay, but other than that you're just a fricken idiot.

Sonic is retarded. Developers keep trying to put him in 3D games and almost all of them are complete suck. Go play a real game like Super Mario Galaxy 2. Dumbass.
  • edited June 2011
    I've played Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast and that was okay, but other than that you're just a fricken idiot.

Sonic is retarded. Developers keep trying to put him in 3D games and almost all of them are complete suck. Go play a real game like Super Mario Galaxy 2. Dumbass.
    LOLOLLOLOLOL your retarded, sonic iz awesome, mario sucks his cock ( I don't like SMG that much, I prefer sunshine)
This discussion has been closed.