JP Blu-Ray

13»

Comments

• edited October 2011
    thnx Icedhope
  • edited October 2011
    Icedhope wrote: »

I feel sorry for her now. Her site is so dated looking it makes me want to question it's authenticity. Seriously, I could make a better site in Dreamweaver while I was drunk, high, and trying to watch JP all at the same time.
  • edited October 2011
    Elogotar wrote: »
    I feel sorry for her now. Her site is so dated looking it makes me want to question it's authenticity. Seriously, I could make a better site in Dreamweaver while I was drunk, high, and trying to watch JP all at the same time.

Her site does need some work for sure. Granted shes probably not a web designer and probably doesn't really care. She's more an artist now than an actor.
  • edited October 2011
    Amazon is ready to ship my limited edition on BluRay!
    homer-simpson-1-264a0.jpg
  • edited October 2011
    I'm worried my LE from Amazon won't show up Tuesday. It says delivery estimate is Tuesday 25th, but on the order status it says "Not Yet Shipped".

How good is Amazon about getting items to you the day of the release?
  • edited October 2011
    Just pre-ordered my LE. I'm not too worried about when it comes in since I don't have a Blu-Ray player yet. As long as the package isn't damaged in any way I'll be perfectly fine with whenever it arrives
  • edited October 2011
    Reznor2112 wrote: »
    I'm worried my LE from Amazon won't show up Tuesday. It says delivery estimate is Tuesday 25th, but on the order status it says "Not Yet Shipped".

How good is Amazon about getting items to you the day of the release?

I've seen stuff go from not shipped to at my door step within 10 hrs.

edit my copy just came this morning a day early.
  • edited October 2011
    Look what I got this morning...

t0j7nn.jpg

2vsi1j9.jpg

2dj5csy.jpg

2j43fa1.jpg
  • edited October 2011
    That rex just doesn't look very good. And thank heavens that they didn't secure the disks the same way as they did the BTTF Blu-Ray.
  • edited October 2011
    Actually I like T-Rex (on lower picture, can u make more photos of the figurine)...the question is, where did u order this version...from amazon.com? As I am waiting for something like this...http://www.amazon.com/Jurassic-Ultimate-Trilogy-Blu-ray-Digital/dp/B0057R5G6E/ref=sr_1_3?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1319671325&sr=1-3 And this version looks different ???
  • edited October 2011
    veki wrote: »
    Actually I like T-Rex (on lower picture, can u make more photos of the figurine)...the question is, where did u order this version...from amazon.com? As I am waiting for something like this...http://www.amazon.com/Jurassic-Ultimate-Trilogy-Blu-ray-Digital/dp/B0057R5G6E/ref=sr_1_3?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1319671325&sr=1-3 And this version looks different ???

I ordered from amazon.co.uk because I live in Portugal, not States:rolleyes:

About the photos, later today or tomorrow, I'll post more!
  • edited October 2011
    Now I finally got mine too.

But not that ugly statue, I bought the limited Wooden box edition wich is being sold in Germany, wich I think looks great! It comes with two posters, Art-Cards, a production notes booklet and a little LED-Flashlight with the JP-Logo on it.

Here some pics:

nd4pz12z4g95.jpg

7jzzzo5wvrb.jpg

yomhulgg4nj.jpg
  • edited October 2011
    Sadonicus wrote: »
    Now I finally got mine too.

But not that ugly statue, I bought the limited Wooden box edition wich is being sold in Germany, wich I think looks great! It comes with two posters, Art-Cards, a production notes booklet and a little LED-Flashlight with the JP-Logo on it.

holy crap i didn't know about this version, thinking about selling my US standard version right now in ebay and buying this one

how big is that poster ? is it like real movie poster size ?
  • edited October 2011
    Anybody see the FB page for the new JP: The Social Game? Notice the description of the game:
    "The Jurassic Park game will provide a social experience where players have the opportunity to build, customize and expand their own dinosaur attraction park on an island. Players will unlock and collect various dinosaur species by searching for amber pieces filled with dinosaur DNA. Players will also have to rely on their network of friends to attract more visitors and prevent disasters from happening in their park. "

Sound just like JP:OG ... wonder if there is chance a JPOG 2 could come out?
  • edited October 2011
  • edited October 2011
    veki wrote: »
    When they say "Mobile platforms" what are they saying? Only PSP & 3ds? They also said this will be the first game... does that mean it will be a series? I was hoping they would put out JP:OG 2 for consoles.. I guess that won't happen anytime soon. I just looked at the facebook page and it says that if you purchased the Blu-ray JP trilogy, which I will do eventually but just not yet, you get access to V.I.P. rewards for the game... how are they going to pull this off? Great idea though.
  • edited October 2011
    Mobile platforms = PHONES.
  • edited October 2011
    Mobile platforms = PHONES.
    Lol I figured that out (: thanks though.
  • edited October 2011
    Ludia website states it will be available on facebook "and app store," so that would suggest "mobile platforms" means ipod/iphone/ipad, and possibly Android phones.

I'm thinking it will be like Farmville, only with dinosaurs. If you "like" the facebook page for it now, you will get an exclusive Pteranodon in the game when it goes live.
  • edited October 2011
    Meh, I hate facebook and social games! This will be inferior to JP:OG on any aspect!
  • edited November 2011
    Do you think that there will be single versions of the films? I don't like the "special ultra mega edition" package... :rolleyes:
  • edited November 2011
    Do you think that there will be single versions of the films? I don't like the "special ultra mega edition" package... :rolleyes:

Nope!
  • edited November 2011
    Did you guys notice the second and third movies disc there is white print on the font and the first movie there is none you can just see the plastic underneath where the font is? ... I wonder why they did that.
  • edited November 2011
    I'd buy Jurassic Park on bluray if they released the first one separately. After watching the trilogy recently I noticed its the only one I ever liked :p
  • edited November 2011
    backslash wrote: »
    I'd buy Jurassic Park on bluray if they released the first one separately. After watching the trilogy recently I noticed its the only one I ever liked :p

The third one? 01.jpg
  • edited November 2011

Probably eventually. Once everybody who is willing to spend $70 - $100 on the entire trilogy already owns one and the demand goes down, Universal knows they will make make more money selling the movies individually.
  • edited November 2011
    Probably eventually. Once everybody who is willing to spend $70 - $100 on the entire trilogy already owns one and the demand goes down, Universal knows they will make make more money selling the movies individually.

Yeah, they just did the same with the Back to the Future trilogy on Blu-ray (release them separately a good deal of time after they were released all together, that it), or at least they did here in Australia.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.