They got Jennifer for Part 3!! (contains mini-spoilers about her)

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Yes. Just watched the dev dairy and they were able to get the "original" Jennifer to voice the game. Looks real good by the way.

Its all coming together.

Now just sitting and waiting till next week for episode 3.
  • edited March 2011
    Definitely awesome... I like that they have Claudia too.. its a shame that she was not able to continue the role in the sequels but now she is back.
  • edited March 2011
    wow, this is cool indeed.
  • edited March 2011
    Sweet! The character model looks great, and it is AWESOME that they got the original actress to do the voice.
  • edited March 2011
    *blinks* OMG...this is an awesome overdose. Seriously, there's just so much awesome in this series now.

PS, punk-rock Jennifer is totally cute. And way outta Marty's league. lol Here's hoping we see normal Jennifer too though.
  • edited March 2011
    Marty goes to enchantment under the sea and has to make moves on his mom.... AJ goes and gets Claudia Wells number... well done AJ.
  • edited March 2011
    Awesome!

Edit: Is it just me, or does Jennifer's character model look a lot like Trixie? Is Trixie actually Jennifer's grandmother? :eek:
  • edited March 2011
    Woah, that's heavy.

I'm so happy that they got Claudia for the voice of Jennifer. I really enjoyed her role in the first movie, regardless of how small it was. The character model for Jennifer looks amazing and it looks like she's getting some heavy character development. Just one more reason to look forward to episode three.
  • edited March 2011
    No offense, but Jennifer looks really weird with purple hair, but at least they got Claudia!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2011
    zelda42293 wrote: »
    No offense, but Jennifer looks really weird with purple hair (unless that's an effect of the alternate timeline?), but at least they got Claudia!

Yeah that's hair dye. :)
  • edited March 2011
    Yeah, I noticed. lol But Now I can't wait for episode 3!!!!!
  • edited March 2011
    OMFG. That is so freaking cool. That just made the wait for Episode 3 harder. And Claudia is looking fine as ever too. I always thought she was the hotter of the two Jennifers. lol
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Yay! I'm very happy about this. I'm glad they got Claudia Wells back, and I'm super excited that we'll get to see an alternate Jennifer for once. I hope we'll be able to see regular Jennifer too, and not just in a "Jennifer, I missed you so much" role. :)
  • edited March 2011
    This is just totally fantastic. They seem to have a great job with the model too! Can't wait to play it.
  • edited March 2011
    Cool news. Does this mean it's coming out tomorrow? Eh? Eh?

Also, this was the top comment on GameTrailers when I viewed it the video: "/mod edit/" Ahhh, Internet, you never fail to be delightfully low class.
  • edited March 2011
    Awesome! I met Claudia Wells back in '08 she is so nice, what a great person, her son is cool as well.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited March 2011
    I love how she rolls her eyes when she speaks the "10 minutes" line. ;)

In other news, what's up with that prepubescent "gametrailers.tv" community? Man, I'd ban left and right if such comments occured here.
  • edited March 2011
    I blame Geoff Keighley. I'm sure he's done something childish to deserve it lately.
  • edited March 2011
    Very nice, also very funny how she wanted to be a part of the game :) cool!
  • edited March 2011
    Scnew wrote: »
    Cool news. Does this mean it's coming out tomorrow? Eh? Eh?

Also, this was the top comment on GameTrailers when I viewed it the video: "/mod edit/" Ahhh, Internet, you never fail to be delightfully low class.

The comment is pretty low class. But I bet there's no man who saw this movie that didn't notice...
  • edited March 2011
    HOLY. I had a crush on her when I saw part 1. She is still hot. I would totally date her even though she looks a little older. SHE IS HOT. (not the game character bleh)
  • edited March 2011
    Awesome!

Where do you find those videos, by the way? They're not posted here, are they? Where (or should I have to ask when?!) is this dev diary to be found?
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Quoting myself because I have to...
    In other news, what's up with that prepubescent "gametrailers.tv" community? Man, I'd ban left and right if such comments occured here.

Take heed. I also don't want to see the gametrailers comments reposted here, please.
  • edited March 2011
    Also for everyones info... Claudia is on facebook and she accepts friend requests...but shes filling up fast! She has a great personality to boot. Her boutique looks pretty cool.

PS- Shes really hot.
  • edited March 2011
    DAY-UM she is fine :P

On a serious note,its great to see her in the game :D
  • edited March 2011
    This is great news! She seems like she's a lot of fun. :)
  • edited March 2011
    Take heed. I also don't want to see the gametrailers comments reposted here, please.

I like your style. More websites should ban posting GameTrailers comments. You know, like GameTrailers. ;)

Anyway, getting back on-topic, it's great to see there'll be at least one more movie cast member returning besides Christopher Lloyd, and Jennifer's punk-rock look is just a great design.

I guess this video means we'll be seeing Episode 3 soon? Well, we're near the end of March. I guess we have to be seeing it soon. :p
  • edited March 2011
    They have some delightfull comments on that video, I quote someones:
    [snip]

Lovely...
  • edited March 2011
    WOW good news indeed.
  • edited March 2011
    why purple hair?
    someone explained this but actully that makes no sense why would she become more of a rebel if they make a system where everyone behaves and works hard......
  • edited March 2011
    I'm waiting now for line
    "Jennifer. You're so h... h... h... so hot!"
  • edited March 2011
    This really has made my day :D

Just awesome!
  • edited March 2011
    Its cool the original actress is in it, but the character looks nothing like her in real life. I am very excited!!!
  • edited March 2011
    Yes.. Gentlemen I agree 100% she is a VERY attractive woman.... but like Vainamoinen said keep the comments respectful... its pretty easy just say things you would be comfortable hearing said about your mom or sisters... see simple.

Remember she could very well end up on these boards at some point to do a Q&A you never know do you really want her seeing disrespectful comments?
  • edited March 2011
  • edited March 2011
    Awesome sauce! I can't believe you guys got the original Jennifer back for this game. And boy, Jennifer looks...different...well, it does match the '80s vibe; I like it.

Man, I can't wait to try Episode 3! Hopefully we don't have to wait too long for it now.
  • edited March 2011
    Episode two looked boring, same locations, etc etc...but now that I hear this I might play through it just because I want to play episode 3 now.
  • edited March 2011
    Episode two wasn't boring IMHO. There were some new areas to explore and new characters introduced...
  • edited March 2011
    Hope they give us more updates or my anger will be unleashed....... :mad:
  • edited March 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    Yes.. Gentlemen I agree 100% she is a VERY attractive woman.... but like Vainamoinen said keep the comments respectful... its pretty easy just say things you would be comfortable hearing said about your mom or sisters... see simple.

Remember she could very well end up on these boards at some point to do a Q&A you never know do you really want her seeing disrespectful comments?
    who let the vatican in? I haven´t read anything offensive. Claudia Wells is hot, good for her! she will take it as a compliment. No need to push the morals of virtue in the nowhere land here. Let it be. Free forum and no censorship control from non others than the telltale folks, after all it is their web page.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.