New Products!!!

124»

Comments

• edited August 2007
    Also, if you're in the bay area, look for a Cheap Pete's frame store. They sell cheap pre-cut mattes and their frames are quite cheap :)

Personally I don't matte prints like this if I can fit them into a standard frame, but it really all comes down to personal preference.
  • edited August 2007
    The two posts above mine remind me why it is I switched to video as an artistic media to work with. I don't have to worry about matting.:D
  • edited August 2007
    I'm having a hell of a time finding a cheap frame that works.
  • edited August 2007
    Zeek wrote: »
    The two posts above mine remind me why it is I switched to video as an artistic media to work with. I don't have to worry about matting.:D

Unless you decide to shoot non-anamorphic widescreen and only have a 4:3 camera available, of course :)
  • edited August 2007
    of course!
  • edited August 2007
    tabacco yea normally I dont frame this kinda stuff either but I had the frame that was just a little to big and lets say I have a friend at aaron brothers where I got a nice almost orangish matte. So it worked out. But yea normally Id agree....
    Also there are cheap hard plastic things for comics that can hang from the roof on a chain or on a wall :P come in a few sizes and are cheaper than some frames XD

good luck!
  • edited August 2007
    Oh I'm all in favor of framing... I just don't generally matte prints like this unless they're abnormally sized. I'd rather get a complementary frame and leave it at that. My office/western prints, for example, are in 1" semigloss blue wood frames of the same size as the prints themselves.
  • edited August 2007
    tabacco wrote: »
    Unless you decide to shoot non-anamorphic widescreen and only have a 4:3 camera available, of course :)

It's a good thing I project my images and other non-traditional surfaces.:D For example, the special effects part of this piece was taken uncut from its reel and projected into the shell of a discarded computer monitor.
  • edited August 2007
    is there something i can do other than be disappointed if i recieve my age of s & m and the effigy books in beat up condition?

especially since i paid 53.58 USD for them.
  • MelMel
    edited August 2007
    Did that happen? :( I would email support at support@telltalegames.com to let them know (in case they don't see this post here).
  • edited September 2007
    sad to say my package was poorly shipped to. The posters were fine but the book came with serious corner damage and only paper between it and the world of horrid ups travel. Or however it came. Telltale might wanna look into that. I dont dare email telltale as it seems more a hassle to send it back than just buy another one XD
    Now if that one comes damaged wellll.

Just to let you know my package was shown as not coming from san fran telltale but from the east coast in a warehouse or something. So in the end I dont think its telltale who packs. I remember a thread where I think jake talked about box sizes.. haha sounds like fun.

Anyway there is my 2 centaros.
  • edited September 2007
    I hope mine comes in good condition, since I paid a fair bit for the shipping.
  • edited September 2007
    Mine came! Near perfect.

The magnet was slightly bent but a quick applying of pressure and its fine. :P
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2007
    AndrewL wrote: »
    is there something i can do other than be disappointed if i recieve my age of s & m and the effigy books in beat up condition?

especially since i paid 53.58 USD for them.

write into support@telltalegames.com. include lots of tear-filled smileys. someone will do their best to be helpful.
  • edited September 2007
    Don't forget the ass kissing!
  • edited September 2007
    or the kicking! :D
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2007
    AndrewL wrote: »

Did you? Or is that a theoretical question?

If they are damaged, please send a note to support@telltalegames.com and let us know. Include pictures of the damage if you can, and say what kind of packaging they were in.
  • edited September 2007
    Emily wrote: »

If they are damaged, please send a note to support@telltalegames.com and let us know. Include pictures of the damage if you can, and say what kind of packaging they were in.

and maybe pictures of the packaging??
  • edited September 2007
    patters wrote: »
    and maybe pictures of the packaging??

And pictures of you crying (one up from Jake's suggestion of smilies).
  • edited September 2007
    And pictures of you crying (one up from Jake's suggestion of smilies).

Sound more like frownies to me! :p
  • edited September 2007
    Emily wrote: »

i did. and i will.

thanks.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.