Places to go in Sam & Max: Season 3

Comments

• edited May 2008
    But it needs to be rendered WITHOUT REFERENCES! and sam and max need to note that lol (yes the more I think about it the more I miss those silly gags from the comics)
  • edited May 2008
    How about China? There are alot of interesting places to go in China, and Sam&Max will do some kong-fu!
  • edited May 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    i would like to learn more about Sam & Max's past as well, maybe play out there
    past or when they accidently mess up there future Sam has to fix the time stream
    Chariots of the Dogs
    oh....

Sounds a bit like one of the Animated series eps!!

Maybe they could get sucked into a TV show or book (like a Pleasantville thing)
    Or they could go to Hogwarts!
  • edited May 2008
    Or they could go to Hogwarts!

YES! YES! Shoot all those arse frikkers in the head while they're chanting their spells! YES!!! (sorry have a bit of a grudge against HP...) Though it would be highly amusing... heh... sam and max mimght even learn magic too........ wiat that's not amusing, that's scary... lol!
  • edited May 2008
    Ha, I love HP but I'd still find it funny if Sam and Max went there in a rampage! I'd love to see Voldy try and beat them!
  • edited May 2008
    Ha, I love HP but I'd still find it funny if Sam and Max went there in a rampage! I'd love to see Voldy try and beat them!

I'm embarased to admit I know waht you're talking about... even more embarased to say I want to make a comment here about a certain bouncing ferret... lol!
  • edited May 2008
    I think that it would be awesome if sam and max got shrunk and went into like jimmys rat hole or into someones head , like most of u guys said.
    heck they could even be shrunk down to germ size and go on to maxs doughnut, not that its there anymore, but its a good idea. it would be like a whole other world.
  • edited May 2008
    They in fact DID go into Jimmy's Hole 2.0, remember?
  • edited May 2008
    Ashton wrote: »
    I'm embarased to admit I know waht you're talking about... even more embarased to say I want to make a comment here about a certain bouncing ferret... lol!

The bouncing ferret is one of the best moments!
  • edited May 2008
    I'd like to see them on Melee Island. You know, for old times sake.
  • edited May 2008
    It would be amusing seeing them on Monkey Island and Max terrorising all the monkey's and Le Chuck.
  • edited May 2008
    inside C.O.P.S.!!!!
  • edited May 2008
    a bermuda triangle could take them to the places from "hit the road"!
  • edited May 2008
    vectra wrote: »
    I'd like to see them on Melee Island. You know, for old times sake.

Because Sam and max were always out gallivanting out in another adventures series environments.
  • edited May 2008
    Quuux wrote: »
    Sam & Max <--> Psychonauts ?

They're actually my lead runner for the unannounced third series. Even though I know it's highly unlikely but the devs from Double Fine and Telltale both worked for Lucasarts so I bet both companies are pretty chummy with each other. That and the fact that Double Fine recently took down their Psychonauts site and had to denounce rumors of a sequel. Much to our dismay. I know Double Fine would much rather do the sequel themselves but if they weren't who better than Telltale right?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2008
    I think Double Fine should make that game. We'd happily sell it from our store.
  • edited May 2008
    I'm sure you would. shifty.gif tongue.gif
  • jmmjmm
    edited May 2008
    A demolition derby. In addition the place can be used for a mini-game (involving a possesed DeSoto?!!)
  • edited May 2008
    sam and max wreaked havoc on hell... then what about heaven? I'm just waitin to sic max on those angels... aww mans, and is god a man, or a woman? or maybe a little of both? hahaha or a religious bonanza, that involves buddha, jesus, and just about every enlightened spiritual diety to ever grace the human conciousness

or how about inside the body of max.. i'd love to see what sort of obsene oddities live inside max's stomach. the wierdest thing would be for max to go inside max's stomach.. i guess that breaks several laws, nothing a piece of tape can't fix. max's gaping maw is just one set of many bodily obsenities to explore, especially the intestines hahaha

how about sam and max transcending evolution, and creating a utopian society based on wonton destruction. only to be threatened by an army of test tube grown teletubbies, but only the purple gay one. their general? mr phibbs!, or Sandy Berger, former National Security Advisor (United States)

how about a quest in which you get to play as flint? taking care of kindergardeners

how about a playground for terminators, where sam and max try to make like models in a beauty pageant for weapons of mass destruction.

how about diving deep into the secrets of atlantis and lumeria, theres never been a game about lumeria. the other crappy atlantis.

how about a planet with a society full of rabbity ear lagomorphs, in a parody of amazon women on the moon.

How about visiting every major city in every major country.
    Ciremi wrote: »
    I'm not entirely sure why, but for some reason I wish we could see them riding that elevated train behind their office. It seems as though everything in the street setting has been touched upon except that.

Another great place to send them. The post office. You have to wonder what sort of crazy place that would be in the Sam and Max world.

I'd also really like to see Snuckey's make a return, if that doesn't infringe on any copyrights...

I also agree with ciremi here.

On a last note I always thought the sam and max world was pretty small with just molemen, and talking rats.. there are so many other animals... monkeys? pig people? cats? moosemen? soilent green? racoons, there is so much opportunity for other sentient animals. Manbearpig?!?!? half man half bear and half pig..

Or sam & Max get medieval... man there are so many freakin places to take sam & Max to....

why not instead of making sam and max games, build Sam & Max robots, and program every sense of diabolical satirical cynical and crude humor, with a large nasty vocabulary and send them on a rampage around the world.
  • edited May 2008
    how about sam and max transcending evolution, and creating a utopian society based on wonton destruction.

You paint a scary picture of shredded pieces of dumpling everywhere.
  • edited May 2008
    one thing is sure, where ever it takes place, plz try not an making stuff so perfect :) go look at Sam & Max HTR or Dott, rooms can have 5 walls, be wierd shapes, so can houses and so forth :D that crazy aspect we should have in the game imo.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2008
    heh :D :) :D
  • edited May 2008
    just think... everyday.. one new hamster will get flushed down the toilet,
    only to grow up and rival the crocodiles. with it's big sharp pointy teeth

meteors would come rain down from the orange sky, and then everything busts into a little spoof called mad max.
    and max steps out with a 2 o clock shadow on top of his fur. rambo style, general's helmet, and a shotgun machine gun rocket shooting thingamabob.

yes those dumplings will be everywhere... dumplings of rat entrails!
  • edited May 2008
    Because Sam and max were always out gallivanting out in another adventures series environments.
    (Assuming this is sarcasm)
    Well, there were the "Sunday" strips...
  • edited May 2008
    They should go back to the future!
  • edited May 2008
    they should go on a banana boat and meet Harry Belafonte!!!:D:D:D:D:D
  • edited May 2008
    They should go back to the future!

In a Delorean? *evil grin* lol
  • jmmjmm
    edited May 2008
    Great Scott!
  • edited May 2008
    In a Delorean? *evil grin* lol

Normally yes, but seeing as it was distroyed it's probably best we use the time train. Otherwise we could give Bill and Ted a call and ask if we could borrow their phone booth.
  • edited May 2008
    They should go to heaven.
  • edited May 2008
    They aren't welcome in Heaven.
  • jmmjmm
    edited May 2008
    They aren't welcome in Heaven.

And??? ;)
  • edited May 2008
    Normally yes, but seeing as it was distroyed it's probably best we use the time train. Otherwise we could give Bill and Ted a call and ask if we could borrow their phone booth.

It's downright scary how many 80's B-movie references there are on this site (and more amazing how many of us recognize them all!)

I can acctually see them hijacking the train behidn their office and converting it for time-travel! "Max stop eating the sesame seeds or we'll be traped in ancient greece forever!!!" "aaaaand that's a problem why?" lol
  • edited May 2008
    lol @ ashton...
    ha yea... to solve the problem that people want to impeach max out of office,
    they should go back in time and try to change peoples perception of a megalomaniac bunny to that of a god.

then when max becomes president everyone worships him for the lovable maw of destruction that max is... awwww cute little budddeh

if not mad max, or heaven, how about.... GOONIES?!?! if not goonies then how about.... SGT. Kabukiman N.Y.P.D. (old troma film) where east meets west, in a thrilling Police B-Movie training video!

Terminator?

okay okay okay I gots it this time! TIME BANDITS!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
    OR THE ADVENTURES OF BARON MUNCHOUSEN. AWWW YEEEAAA

time bandits was a pretty sick movie...

omg has anyone ever seen the last mimzy? about a robot bunny that comes back from the future?!?!? what if that robot bunny was max?

aww thats enuff speculation for now.
  • edited May 2008
    It's downright scary how many 80's B-movie references there are on this site (and more amazing how many of us recognize them all!)

I can acctually see them hijacking the train behidn their office and converting it for time-travel! "Max stop eating the sesame seeds or we'll be traped in ancient greece forever!!!" "aaaaand that's a problem why?" lol

Well we could also through in there a bit of TMNT. I do wonder how Mikey and Max would get on. Or Raph and Max come to think of it.
  • edited May 2008
    Well we could also through in there a bit of TMNT. I do wonder how Mikey and Max would get on. Or Raph and Max come to think of it.

I was just thinkign to myeslf this morning "I wonder how long till somone references the original TMNT movies..." lol!

Acctually I think mikey and max woudl get along prety well... now all the others.................
  • edited May 2008
    I was just thinkign to myeslf this morning "I wonder how long till somone references the original TMNT movies..." lol!

Acctually I think mikey and max woudl get along prety well... now all the others.................

Well it is one the the best kids films!

Miket and Max would deffo gel, I can't work out though if Raph would like Max or find him irratating...
  • edited June 2008
    I would love to see an entire episode based on parodies of old LucasArts adventure game characters.
  • edited June 2008
    I would love to see an entire episode based on parodies of old LucasArts adventure game characters.

That would be amusing, I would like to see Sam and Max attempt insult gun fighting. Wait, they do that anyway.
  • edited June 2008
    It would be funny for telltale to spoof themselves. Like, Sam and Max go to a studio that resembles telltale.

Because the video game company wants to make a sam and max video game and sam and max...oh wait that was already done in reality 2.0..
Sign in to comment in this discussion.