Places to go in Sam & Max: Season 3

Comments

• edited September 2008
    Yeah lets us have more of their own building :) there must be alot of crazy rooms, and sub basement floor :D

One big episode in their own house haha that could be awesome.
  • edited September 2008
    Col_Shaggy wrote: »
    Their house would make for a good change of home base for the Season.

"There's a slight odor radiating from underneath the kitchen counter. Max, have you been storing dead pigeons in our pantry, again?"

"Why? You suggesting a different place?"

"Nevermind"

Hilarity ensues when Sam finds out that there are twenty four tiles on his bathroom floor! Hoorah!
  • edited September 2008
    Professional Wrestling Match.
  • edited September 2008
    Sam: Well, here we are, back at where we started the day. Our humble abode.

Max: Why are we back here again?

Sam: To find my Granny's teeth, remember? She was here the other night and lost them when you made that ill-fated venture in the culinary arts. As we as what she ate for the last three days.

Max: But, hey! At least she looks great now that she's dropped so much weight!
  • edited September 2008
    Zootch wrote: »
    The Batcave

Hell yeah.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    I merged the two "new places to go in Season 3" threads.
  • edited September 2008
    Thou hast created an abomination upon the earth. Repent.
  • edited September 2008
    They mentioned in one of the Season 2 commentaries a place they were going to go was Mount Olympus. That'd be pretty cool.
  • edited September 2008
    That would be on the 'been there, done that' list, however.
  • edited September 2008
    They were already there in "Dysfunction of the Gods"
  • edited September 2008
    When I first played Culture Shock and saw the Liver N' Onions concert sign I assumed that they'd be characters later in the season, with the concert as a location. That could work.

A Godzilla style creature wreaking havoc in Tokyo could be an interesting episode, maybe include a fight with Mecha Max? Also, I'm all for the film Noir idea.
  • edited September 2008
    Oh, and I remember Max popping up for a cameo in Outlaws. The Wild West would be awesome.
  • edited October 2008
    Jimmy Two-Teeth's Rathole

Perhaps an adventure where they're shrunk
  • OviOvi
    edited October 2008
    I'd kinda like to see them get stuck in several tv-show-ish episodes. Like in one they would be in a reality show, in another a game-show, then one in a sitcom complete with a fake laughing audience that applauds every few lines, and finally maybe like a....soap opera?
  • edited October 2008
    How about they get sucked into a portal and it takes them back to the events of Hit the Road?
  • edited October 2008
    Let em come to San Franscisco.
  • edited October 2008
    Ovi wrote: »
    I'd kinda like to see them get stuck in several tv-show-ish episodes. Like in one they would be in a reality show, in another a game-show, then one in a sitcom complete with a fake laughing audience that applauds every few lines, and finally maybe like a....soap opera?

Season 1, episode 2 was pretty much that
  • edited October 2008
    I'd really like to see the Geek's lair. It's always felt weird not having her tied into the games somehow. Besides, I can only imagine all the fun stuff she'd have down there.
  • edited October 2008
    Comic/Role-Playing conventions is where I'd like to see them...and possibly at Medieval or Civil War re-creations.
  • edited October 2008
    I Would RRRRREEEEEAAAAALLLLLYYYYY like to see sam and max go to heaven, the set of seinfeld, inside Bosco (like as molecular sized sam and max), OR to a parrellel universe, I know some of them sound cheesy but you'll learn to love them!
  • edited October 2008
    Yes, going inside Bosco`s body!!!
    You know, just like psychonauts ... kinda:D.except that in psychonauts we went to others brain, instead of body...
  • edited October 2008
    .....yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.....
  • edited October 2008
    What about the sewer?
  • edited October 2008
    I would like to see some actual boss battles a la Zack & Wiki.
  • edited October 2008
    ?!?!?! Zack and Wiki? or as theyre mothers would call them, Zachary and Wikipedia!

.............. BAD PUN!!! YAY
  • edited October 2008
    Lachlan_is wrote: »
    ?!?!?! Zack and Wiki? or as theyre mothers would call them, Zachary and Wikipedia!

LOL!!! :D :D :D
    Zachary and Wikipedia!!!..Man, that`s really funny :D :D :D
  • edited October 2008
    Milkman08 wrote: »
    LOL!!! :D :D :D
    Zachary and Wikipedia!!!..Man, that`s really funny :D :D :D

Thanks
  • edited October 2008
    how about they go to a completely WEIRD universe...like a completely WEIRD dream???:p
  • edited October 2008
    Yeah, just like Sam`s dream in Culture Shock. It would be nice to experience those weird places again...
  • edited October 2008
    Strong Badia! I am serious
  • edited October 2008
    Strong Badia!!?? Well, there can be a cameo of it, just like bone cameo in episode 102:situation comedy.
  • edited October 2008
    I would love to see them in feudal japan. Sam & Max combined with samurais and ninjas would sure hit the spot. :)
  • edited October 2008
    A train trip on which crazy stuff happens, like that one chapter in Paper Mario 2 or the upcoming professor layton game.
    Or some sort of crazy cult-type-place.
  • edited October 2008
    You mean like a secret cult that worships the sun god Ra with a Gregorian chant of "Ra Ra Sis-Boom-Ba?"

Oh wait, that was a Sierra title....
  • edited October 2008
    I gotta funny feeling that we'll see them in Canada.

Making fun of it, too.
  • edited October 2008
    Lachlan_is wrote: »
    I Would RRRRREEEEEAAAAALLLLLYYYYY like to see sam and max go to heaven...

Explain to me how Canada is not heaven, if underground New York is hell.:confused:
  • edited October 2008
    Compy 386 wrote: »
    Explain to me how Canada is not heaven, if underground New York is hell.:confused:

Would heaven have a sales tax so dang high in order to provide universal health care?
  • edited October 2008
    dimomarg wrote: »
    strong badia! I am serious

qft
  • edited December 2008
    How about they go to Vegas.
  • edited December 2008
    Milkman08 wrote: »
    Yeah, just like Sam`s dream in Culture Shock. It would be nice to experience those weird places again...

What was that cameo?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.