Collaborative Fan-fiction (Continuation)

Comments

• Good post, we're getting to know him! The group will have to move on soon, though. This camp is mwant to be temporary, but I can imagine them having to stay longer to heal Joel.
    Twistee posted: »

The 5 Women walk to the chained and injured Joel about their decision. "I never got to ask you, who exactly DID shoot you?" Liz asked. "I th

• Character developement is always a good thing - well done :)

Development! :D

• Please go on, guys, or I'll die!
  • I guess ill write in a bit.
    TheMissus posted: »

Please go on, guys, or I'll die!

• edited May 2014
    Joel carefully rises from the ground, aided by Clementine. "I guess we're all looking for someone, then." Clementine smiles awkwardly as the large man throws his arm around her neck. His body is a heavy burden on Clementine's fragile physique, her knees are struggling to carry them both towards the campfire, where their breakfast is patiently waiting. "You're pretty strong for such a little lady." Joel remarks as they finally reach the warm pit of flames. "I'll handle myself from here." As the man sits on a small log, Ruby hands him a freshly cooked fish, which he proceeds to devour like a hungry wolf. "This fish is delicious." He moans while the rest of the group looks at him. "Glad you like it." Ruby replies with a smug smile. "Liz and Clem caught them yesterday. We've got a big bag full of them." The rest of the women sit around the fire as well, eating their fish and talking about their lives. "We should really start moving again." Meg suddenly announces with a heavy voice. The man and women look up from their meals in surprise. "I... I guess you're right." Elizabeth says. "I guess we should." Ruby agrees and so do the others. "We'll pack our stuff and move on right after breakfast."
  • Quite short, but I didn't really have anything else in my mind.
    That_1_Guy posted: »

Joel carefully rises from the ground, aided by Clementine. "I guess we're all looking for someone, then." Clementine smiles awkwardly as the

• edited May 2014
    The car's been driving through the countryside for quite a while, avoiding cities and larger roads. Clementine who has been spending so much time outdoors lately is still amazed by the haunting beauty of nature - spring is her favorite season after all. The sobbing stopped and Clem takes a look at the nearly bald head resting on her lap. Finally the little girl has fallen asleep. Ruby maneuvers the rover smoothly and securely in between trees and bushes while Elizabeth keeps an eye on the environment from the passengers seat. "There is a country road up ahead - we will take it", Ruby says while waving the smelly smoke away with her hand. Elizabeth takes another deep smoke: "Good idea - just say if you also need a fucking siren. *Walkers and slave drivers: this way!*" Ruby shushes her immediately: "Are you nuts, talking like that so mindlessly in front of the kids?! Seriously, what's wrong with you." Elizabeth chuckles: "Not as mindless as you, proposing to drive on the damn street." "In case you haven't noticed: gas isn't growing on trees and we haven't come far since I am on slalom course through the fucking woods." "Well, then drive faster ..." Clementine takes a quick look at Tara, but she doesn't notice the annoying argument at all. "Lucky you.", she whispers as she pulls her hat deeper into her face. Her thoughts trail off to Bryan ...

"You don't talk at all, huh?", Joel remarks. The woman sitting on the trunk with him has been ignoring him all that time. It's his third attempt to have a chit chat with Meg but she is tenacious. Now he dares to have a closer look: The slender woman is wearing an anthracite colored tanktop and camouflage trousers in fawn. As thin as she is as muscly are her upper arms. When he raises his head to have a look at her face he becomes frightened inside: her face speaks volumes. She does try to look unshakeable but the sorrows and pains are writ large in her haggard yet beautiful face. "I just noticed you haven't been talking to anyone. Hope that's not because of me.", Joel speaks wiping his nose. "I am nobody you have to be afraid of - indeed we have a lot in common." Meg keeps her expression blank when after a felt eternity she moves her eyes only. "You're nothing like me." Startled by the unfamiliar voice he winces: "Pardon?" Then she raises her head, saying: "You're not fooling me." "I err... don't know what you mean. Why would I be fooling", he answers all puzzled and overwhelmed by her sudden liveliness. "I know how it works - heard it plenty of times. It's always the same scheme: *Wife and children, relatives in need* and *let's be friends*. We'll trust you and as soon as we expect it at least you'll drag us into sheds, basements or cages, abusing us when eventually the box van arrives, and you'll sell us to the devils like damn cattle." As she finishes the sentence by pressing her lips together Joel feels low. "Is this true what you just said? Don't tell me it's true.", Joel insist. She eyeballs him with a raised brow, when she finally answers. "Every word is true." His sight proves her that he's not what she had accused him to be. "I am so sorry about what happened to you.", he speaks. "I am sorry, too. I hope you'll get your wife back."

"We have to be on the constant move, but that doesn't mean that we gotta make 100 miles a day, which means it's okay to drive slow not being seen by *anyone* of those desperadoes out there." "I'll avoid every road out there if you *stop* whiffing that NASTY stuff into my face - that shit will kill ya!", Ruby says - Liz replies with a slow blow at Ruby's face. Ruby just sits there calmly when she looses her nerves: she quickly grabs Liz's cigarette and squashes it in her palm, not taking the look off the road. First Elizabeth's jaw drops, but then she breaks out in serious laughter when both Clem and Ruby join her bursting in laughter. They get interrupted by a knock at the back window: "Ladies, we just passed a car. How about siphoning?", Joel asks.

Ruby checks the abandoned car on a rundown forest ranch near a road - Joel tries to score with manly advice. Liz and Meg on the other hand examine the interior of the house, looking for supplies. The two girls make use of their temporary freedom and have a walk around the ranch. On the backside of it they can see the wood turn into a clearing. Tara seems changed as she is following Clem by hopping through the grass and humming a melody. "Oh, look!", she yells and Clem puts her index finger on her lip, showing her to be quiet as she continues walking to the clearing which actually proves to be a top of a hill. Clementine puts out her field glasses and examines the area when Tara crouches next to her. "Look! I've found a doll. It has long hair, though.", the little girl says when she notices the field glasses, trying to grab them. "Hey! How do you say ...?" "Can I have them, please?", Tara begs so Clem smiles. "There you go." Clementine takes a look at the doll. It's ugly - broken - smeared in blood. The fact that Tara still finds pleasure in it frightens her, but her thoughts get interrupted by Tara suddenly being scared witless. "Tara? What is it?", but the little girl doesn't respond as she looks like a bunny in front of a snake. Clementine grabs the field glasses and moments later she can see what's frightening her: On the road in the far distance is a big car with a large amount of people on it. As she takes a closer look she can see that it's full of women, and even kids. Next to the car is another car, a big truck actually - there are men talking, some are armed, and some women are being dragged. "Oh, no ... Tara: we have to go *now*!"

"Slave traders! We gotta get off the road! They're coming! They'll be here anytime!", yells Clem who jumps into the car holding Tara's hand. Ruby, Meg, Liz and Joel look at each other, when Ruby yells. "Everybody, into the car! DAMN, there's nowhere we can hide - at the latest when they come across that abandoned car they'll search the area, like we did ...". Meg waits for Joel to help him get on the trunk but he hesitates. Sounds of engines can be heard, when he says: "I'll stay here and distract them so you can hide in the greenery - I'll find you later - GO!" Ruby starts the car but Liz jumps out of it in the last moment. "Liz!!! The hell?!", yells Ruby. "I'll cover him - wanna see with my very eyes if that Ashley myth is true!" Ruby hesitates, before she steps on the gas, leaving the road by driving into the deep wood. She can see in the driving mirror that Liz hides behind trees whilst Joel blurs the tire marks with his feet.

Ruby sighs. "It's taking much too long ..." Tara is caressing her doll and Clem looks through the rear window - all she can see are green bushes - no sign of Liz and Joel.
  • Awesome post! I notice your writing is quite good compared to your older work. Improvement! : D

The car's been driving through the countryside for quite a while, avoiding cities and larger roads. Clementine who has been spending so much

• edited May 2014
    "What should we do?"

Clementine says while looking out the back window. Tara looks up from her disturbing doll with a sorrowful look. "What if the bad people get to them?" She sobs. "What if they lock her up and--" Ruby cuts her off, trying to avoid thinking about the possibilities. "They won't get to them. Joel and Elizabeth will find us, I promise." The young woman says with a calm and caring voice. Her grim frown and worried face make her seem much older and much wiser, as if her most painful memories had left a scar on her face. "But... How do we know they'll find us again?" Clementine asks Ruby. She thinks long and hard about her answer, knowing she should tell the truth. "We don't, sweetie. We just don't know." Looking down at the little girl, Clementine notices Tara had fallen asleep despite the commotion. Her arms are wrapped tightly around the blood-smeared doll, part of it has seeped over to the little amount of frizzy hair growing on her head. A sad sigh escapes Clementine's mouth as she takes another look out of the rear window, hoping to catch a glimpse of the rest of her group.

(I recommend to write out the situation with Liz, Joel and the bandits now, if you want to. It would make sense, but isn't nescesarry if you have different plans or ideas. : D )
  • edited May 2014
    Well done!

"What should we do?" Clementine says while looking out the back window. Tara looks up from her disturbing doll with a sorrowful look. "

• edited May 2014
    Time passes as the group is waiting for its two missing members. The wind is blowing stronger and the late afternoon will turn into early evening very soon. Clementine is tapping with her fingers against the window while Tara is playing with her doll in a noisy manner. The passenger door is opened by Meg hopping into the car which makes Ruby start from her thoughts. The slender woman is rubbing her naked shoulders with cold. "The evenings are still too cold ... we should get you something warm to dress.", Ruby remarks. She has stopped to watch the area like a lioness - Ruby's thoughts have trailed off to the time before the apocalypse. "Here.", Clem says as she is throwing the hoodie that she has found in Honey's backpack forwards. Meg replies with a vague smile: "Thanks. You really don't need it, do you?" Clementine responds: "I still have my red hoodie - you can have it." "Alright. It is still warm - thank you." Suddenly Tara squeaks with excitement: "There!" She points to the left with her index finger and the group is trying to catch sight of what she might see. Ruby becomes nervous: "What do you see Tara, and where?" "A woman!", Tara answers pointing at the same spot in the distance once again. Meg opens the car door and stands up to have a look around. "I don't see anyone, Tara - stop joking ...", Clem says, looking at her younger friend suspiciously. The car door slams as Meg takes a seat. "What have you seen?", Ruby asks and Meg replies: "There was nobody." Clem takes another wary look at Tara. "Probably imagination getting the better of her ..." Tara has been watching the women with her mouth open when she says out loudly: "She was there - I'm not kidding!" The women focus on daydreaming again. After a while Meg breaks the silence: "How long are we going to wait?" Scratching her head Ruby answers pensively: "The ranch isn't that far from here. If the bandits were still around they would have found us by now, I guess ... so would Liz and Joel. I suggest we'll wait another hour. If they don't arrive within that hour one of us will go have a look, and by *us* I mean me or -" "There!!" The sudden yell makes Ruby turn her head slowly and "What now, Tara?!" "A woman!", Tara screams pointing at the same spot again. "That's *not* funny, would you please -", Ruby yells angrily when Clementine cuts her off: "There *is* a woman, she's right! It's Liz ...". Tara sniffs at her: "That is *not* the woman I have seen." Ruby opens the car door while looking at the other figure approaching: "Oh thank god, Liz and Joel are alive..." "But you said *They won't get to them*", Tara remarks with a question mark on her forehead yet Ruby's ignoring the little girl.

"What happened?", Ruby asks but Liz just walks past her. "Into the car - we'll go." "No! First you'll tell us what ..." "I'll tell you fucking *everything* - after we got out of here and found a camp." The eye patched woman helps Joel to get on the car as she's ignoring Ruby. "Now get your ass to the drivers seat and step on the gas!", Liz yells as she hops onto the trunk.

The whole group sits around a fire as the night falls above their make-shift camp. The group hasn't spoken a word ever since they arrived, except of the kids. Tara is firing questions about uninteresting stuff at Clementine. The older girl is sparing with answers, though as she's trying to catch the mood of the grown ups.
    "Now would you please be so kind to tell us what the heck was going on out there? What happened?", Ruby asks and everybody, even Tara are staring at the pair sitting on a tree stump. Liz clears her throat as she eventually speaks:

"Well, nothing really happened. We've been waiting for the baddies but they didn't come. After a while I came out of my hideout to talk to Joel and we both decided to check where they went - we've heard their car after all but the sound was suddenly gone. As we walked down nearby the road we heard noises and voices, people screaming and yelling, and then we saw the car. We hid behind trees to have a closer look when Joel and I realized that there was a man who was killing the slave drivers one by one, executing the last one with a machete. We thought that he was trying to steal their *goods* but he just ... he fucking freed them, but not like a superhero - turns out he was looking for someone - I overheard something about a cripple or something like that. He asked tons of questions to the women and kids when he eventually told them to be off duty - and the crowd dispersed." Meg and Tara smile at each other.
    Ruby interrupts Liz: "Wow... cool story. But what was taking so long?" Joel continues: "Right when we were about to sneak away he was shooting at us. We ran away but we realized pretty soon that he was having the upper hand since I am still pretty wounded - so we surrendered." The women are groaning as Liz takes the word: "He thought we belong to them but when he saw that I am a woman he became a little ... softer, well that term doesn't describe him well. He was ... cold and frightening. Asked us a whole bunch of questions, but I didn't tell him *anything*". "What did he ask?", Ruby wants to know. "Like *Where are you from? Are you together? Is there anyone else in your group? Where is your residence? Have you been near Savannah? Do you have children* ... just say anything: he asked about it. Oh yeah: and he was threatening us with his bow." "What did you tell him?, Ruby asks. "Nothing. I didn't even lie to him - he would have noticed it anyway. At some point he just accepted that we weren't going to tell him anything, and he realized that we're just random survivors not up for trouble." "I cannot imagine that the situation didn't escalate considering your temper.", Ruby remarks and Liz responds with a grim. Joel goes on: "He left us alone eventually as he disappeared. Looked cast down, poor fella. Hope he'll find what he's been looking for. We then decided its best to walk somewhere else first so he wouldn't track us to the car. That's why it has taken so long. We have walked around for like 2 hours ..."
    Clementine isn't listening to Joel anymore - something is very suspicious.
  • Awesome post, as always!

Time passes as the group is waiting for its two missing members. The wind is blowing stronger and the late afternoon will turn into early ev

• Is it Bryan???

Time passes as the group is waiting for its two missing members. The wind is blowing stronger and the late afternoon will turn into early ev

• I would write, but that last sentence is really confusing me....
  • edited May 2014
    Yes, I was hinting it was Bryan and the last sentence just shows the same feeling of uncertainty you have after hearing Liz and Joels story.

Is it Bryan???

• I am glad that you want to write - will you write? The showz must go on

I would write, but that last sentence is really confusing me....

• I would, but as I said, the last line confuzzles me.

I am glad that you want to write - will you write? The showz must go on

• edited May 2014
    Okay, but.... i already answered your question, yesterday, didn't I? Again, yes it is Bryan and the last sentence just shows Clem's inner assumption that it might be Bryan Liz and Joel are talking about, as their description of the stranger sound suspiciously like Bryan.

I hate time lags :(

I would, but as I said, the last line confuzzles me.

• Anyone :C ??
  • Should I just write something? I don't want Randomz to be upset but I do want to write.

Anyone :C ??

• It's the third day in a row, so I really think it's okay if you write

Should I just write something? I don't want Randomz to be upset but I do want to write.

• edited May 2014
    "Let's just sleep." Clementine says as calm as she possibly can.

The thought of Bryan being somewhere out there looking for her is making the little girl's heart beat faster than ever before. Thoughts of excitement and anxiety rush through her brain as she repeats herself again, a lot louder and more demanding than last time. Ruby looks at her in confusion. "What's the matter, honey?" The girl looks around at the group, which is now staring like she's crazy. "I... I just think we should all go to sleep. We've all had a long day." The group nods at each other in agreement before assigning guard duties. Ruby is scheduled first, followed by a short shift by Clementine and ending with Elizabeth standing guard until sunrise. "Now that we've got that out of the way, let's get some rest for tomorrow." Ruby contently says while grabbing her pistol and sitting against a tree, observed closely by Clementine. "Go on, Clem. Get some rest, we've got a long way to travel tomorrow." Clementine quietly lays down in her bedroll before closing her eyes and struggling to fall asleep. Her mind races from one possibility to the other until it finally reaches a radical plan. Content with herself, the little girl finally falls asleep. The rest lasts shortly however, as Clementine is soon awakened by Ruby. It's the start of not only her shift, but also her devious plan to find Bryan. Clementine takes the gun from Ruby and wishes her a good night before finally grabbing her backpack and sneaking away from the camp and the presumably sleeping group and into the dark and silent forest.

"What are you doing?" Clementine gasps loudly as a little girl's voice emits from behind a small bush. "Tara? Is that you?" The older girl asks as she regains her breath. Clementine snaps as Tara steps out of the bushes. "You shouldn't be out here." She whispers while shooing the little girl away. "You shouldn't be out here, either." Tara remarks. Clementine looks around indecisively as she tries to figure out what to do now that her plan to sneak away had failed. She sighs before finally making her decision. "It's alright, Tara. I was just checking out a noise I had heard." Tara looks up to her in excitement. "It was a walker, wasn't it? Was she big? Did she have nice hair?" An unsettling feeling boils up inside Clementine as Tara opens her eyes widely. "I don't know, I didn't get to see it." The two silently walk back to the others where Clementine kisses Tara a good night. Her plan had failed, but she had decided that she was going to talk about it to Ruby and to hopefully convince the others of going back to find Bryan, the man she had been trying to find ever since they had separated outside of the settlement.

"I miss you Bryan..." She sighs while pulling Bryan's picture out of her colorful backpack.
  • Hope it doesn't feel pointless, I think this shows that she truly cares about Bryan and wants to find him even if that means leaving behind her group, albeit temporary. It was, however, an act of desperation, so Clem might feel stupid later when she rethinks her actions. She has also chosen for the rational response of talking to Ruby about it the next morning.

"Let's just sleep." Clementine says as calm as she possibly can. The thought of Bryan being somewhere out there looking for her is maki

• I am really sorry to interrupt the fictions but can you briefly tell what's happening here? I am interested in reading and writing fan fictions of TWD and all but i didn't understand what is happening here. If you could answer kindly.
  • The concept is basically that we have continued where season 1 of the REAL walking dead left off in the first thread. This is the second thread, season 3, where we continue upon our own "Season 2".

It's quite long, but we have summarized the entire first thread AND the first episode of this one. All in all, it takes about half an hour to read through it, which isn't that long compared to all of the fun you get from writing here! : D
    ata95 posted: »

I am really sorry to interrupt the fictions but can you briefly tell what's happening here? I am interested in reading and writing fan fictions of TWD and all but i didn't understand what is happening here. If you could answer kindly.

• It didn't feel pointless at all, I liked your post very much, especially Tara following Clem ;))

Hope it doesn't feel pointless, I think this shows that she truly cares about Bryan and wants to find him even if that means leaving behind

• In the morning, Clementine had been awakened by Ruby. "Are you feeling okay?" She asks. "I noticed you squirming around a lot in your sleep, are you having some sort of nightmare?"
    Clementine sighs as she knows she has to tell her.

"Can you come over here for a second? In private please?" Clementine asks, not wanting the others to hear her just yet.

"The man who Joel and Elizabeth were talking about- I think... It's Bryan.." Ruby looks puzzled for a moment, when she realizes that is why Clementine had been acting differently.

"Sweety, you can't just know it's hi-"

"I want to go look for him." Clementine says, without a hesitation now.

"Clem, you can't just go looking for a man, who might not even be the right one. The odds of it being him are so slim at this point- We've traveled so far from the cave of his, I doubt he'd attempt to search so far..."

Clementine, who's voice was now shaky, disturbed by Ruby's words, begins to speak. "He would never stop searching.. He'd go to any length to find me... That man sounded exactly how Bryan would look... Hell, he even had the bow!"

The two had just sat there, staring at each other.

Ruby, had then begun to slightly lose her temper. "This is a group decision Clementine, we can't just go off, and listen to an 11 year old!"

"Fine, if you guys don't want to do it, I'll go on my own.." Clementine says, not sure if she was bluffing or not.

Ruby, then gasps, in disbelief of Clementine's words. *Sigh* "I guess I'm going with you, weather I want to or not... Let's go see what the rest of the group thinks..."

************FEEDBACK REQUESTED**************
    Remember, I can always change something if it doesn't make sense or what not.
  • I liked it. :D

In the morning, Clementine had been awakened by Ruby. "Are you feeling okay?" She asks. "I noticed you squirming around a lot in your sleep,

• edited May 2014
    Bryan hopped off his horse and tied him to a nearby tree before entering an abandoned house inside of a Neighborhood. He makes sure the house is clear before going upstairs to lay on the Bed. He stares at the ceiling with nothing but Clem and Danielle on his mind.

Just before falling asleep, he hears loud noises coming from inside the house, he rolled off the bed pulling his pistol out and crouching out the door. "Dad look! I found some canned peaches!" The little excited boy shouted to his Father." "Nice job Mason!" The Father said giving him a high five, Bryan had a suspicious look as he was crouching to the stairs - but the floor cracks and alerts them. "Whoa Mason get back." The Father muttered standing in front of him, he leaned over to grab his pistol off the counter. "I uhh, I don't want any trouble friend." The Father said trying to calm the situation. "Name?" Bryan said from upstairs. "Jesse."

Minutes passed, Bryan opened his bag and grabbed a few more cans along with some spoons and a can opener, they all sat in the living room with candles lit. "So, you're looking for your Brother?" "Yeah, haven't seen him in about 3 Days now. He's... Looking for someone." Jesse quietly said. "Ain't we all... Well I'm sure you'll find him." Bryan said as his face was filled with anger and regret. Mason stood up and raised his hand up in front of Bryan asking for a high five; Bryan accepted. "You look like a Badass!" Mason shouted. "Mason!" Jesse shouted. Bryan just laughed quietly at Mason's comment with no response. "Is that your horse out there?" Mason asked. "Yeah, his name is Miles." Bryan said. "I ain't the trusting type but you seem like a good guy so I'm just gonna go with my gut. We're heading out of here tomorrow to find my Brother... How about you come?" Jesse asked. Bryan glared at him after his remark - questionable as if he should really go or not. Jesse took notice of his suspicious face and ignored his own question. "... Well I'll be next door. I'll come by in the morning if you're not already gone." Jesse said walking out of the house with his Son.

The Sun arose, Bryan woke up from a Nightmare. He wipes the cold sweat from his forehead before putting his boots on and heading downstairs into the quiet vicinity. He loaded up his bag and headed outside looking around the neighborhood, he noticed Jesse and Mason next door getting ready to leave - Bryan walked over to them. "Hey." Jesse said. " "You can come. Just, stay quiet alright? I've seen a hand full of looneytoons out here. You do anything, ANYTHING... You know." Bryan said walking to his horse.

(This takes place after his encounter with Joel and Liz in case anyone asks.)
  • Awesome post!

In the morning, Clementine had been awakened by Ruby. "Are you feeling okay?" She asks. "I noticed you squirming around a lot in your sleep,

• edited May 2014
    It was a good post. I don't mind Bryan going with Jesse, it's actually pretty clever, but his behaviour doesn't fit his character at all in this post. Bryan is a very quiet, shortspoken and distrustful man without humour. He basically only speaks if he has to, mostly when in anger or with Clem (he's been living in the woods to avoid people - Jack's settlement was an exception. And it took three days to confess Peter what he's been looking for).

We can continue upon it but it would be great if you could edit the dialogue or his behaviour a little.

Bryan hopped off his horse and tied him to a nearby tree before entering an abandoned house inside of a Neighborhood. He makes sure the hous

• Good job guys, now the story is getting interesting!
  • edited May 2014
    When Clementine and Ruby come back to their camp everybody got up already: Tara is rubbing her eyes, Meg is making pushups and Elizabeth is taking care of Joel's wounds. "Ouch! Dammit ...", Joel says. Liz snarls at him: "Shut up! Alright, I'm done. You should be able to move on your own now with your new stitches. Try not to press your shoulders backwards, that might hurt." Ruby clears her throat while stepping to the middle: "Guys ... I hope you're feeling well - yesterday was demanding after all. There is something we need to talk about. Clementine and I are looking for someone, but we had no luck finding him so far. He was Clementine's caretaker but they got separated a few weeks ago. It's hard to explain, but that man helped as in many respects: We used his old shelter, most of the weapons we're wearing are his and ...", Ruby looks down to her feet before she pulls herself together and raises it: "... and I happened to notice that this man probably helped my daughter and husband, before they ...". She lapses into silence when Meg puts her hand on her shoulder: "We know ..." Ruby looks at her gracefully as she blows her nose: "Anyway, point is: Clementine and I want to find this man and we want to hear your opinion about it. We are a group now, and every opinion has to be heard. I know it sounds selfish, but ...". Liz cuts her off: "Not only does it sound selfish but also very stupid: You said Clementine lost him *weeks* ago? How are we even supposed to find him?! And that's just hypothetical - I'm not risking my life finding a stranger. What's his name anyway?" Before Ruby can say anything Clem takes the word, all red and snorting with rage: "His name is Bryan and he's not just any stranger: He saved my life! Not just mine, he saved a lot of people and he's out there looking for me and Danielle!" Ruby steps to her, saying: "Clem, let me do the talking ...", but Clem just shoves the approaching hand away. "No! It's my turn to talk!" Tears are flowing. As Ruby takes a seat rubbing her forehead Liz bows down to Clem: "What if he's dead? We are looking for a needle in a hay sack, honey. You can't seriously tell people to risk their life for someone who's probably dead." "He *isn't* dead - you yourself have seen him with your own eyes! He could've killed you, but he didn't ..." "What the hell are you ... wait ..." Folds are forming on Elizabeth's forehead. "How can you know ...?". "It's him - I swear! The man you met *is* him!" Joel looks at Elizabeth with a confused face when suddenly Elizabeth bursts with laughter: "Even if it's him: You want a sick killer among us?". Clem answers her promptly: "We already have one among us." The entire group stays silent and Liz looks at the girl in awe. "You killed so many people without even caring if they have kids or wifes. And I killed people, too. Ruby ... everyone. That world requires it after all. Here and now I am begging you: Please help us find Bryan. I'll give you some time to think." Minutes later Joel speaks first: "I am so sorry, Darling, but ... I need to get my own family back. I've been chasing that bastard for so long now and it can't be for nothing." Clem's eyes jump to the next person in the circle, Meg. "I ... I am sorry, honey ..." Meg puts her arm around Tara, who sinks her head in her lap. Elizabeth is the last person - she says: "You can't be sure, Clementine. That man could've been anyone. I don't believe it's him, and even if it was - I don't want that man anywhere near us. I say no." Clementine turns around and walks to the rover bending to it and hiding her tears. Then she can feel a hand on her head: "I am so sorry, honey, I really tried, but ... even you couldn't convince them." Clem raises her head and her tears are gone: "The group decided." "You're strong, darling. You can rest here, in the meantime we'll be cooking some of the canned beans Meg found in the abandoned building yesterday." As soon as Ruby is gone Clementine rethinks her decision.

"Clem, breakfast is readyyyy!", Tara screams. "She can't hear you, sweety, would you go get her, please?", Ruby asks and the little girl runs to the car but no sign of her. She looks around her very closely as she yells: "She isn't here - I don't see her!" The whole group stands up and scans the area when Liz speaks: "Stupid little girl ..." "What do you mean? She can't be gone, I talked to her and she accepted our choice", Ruby says. "That was acting, stupid! Damn brat ran off finding him on her own. She can't be far, though." Walking up and down in a state of shock Ruby asks: "What are we going to do now? Damn you, Clem, why are you doing this to me!" Elizabeth takes a cigarette from her very last box. "It's best if we split. Someone has to stay here, in case she'll gather her wits. Meg and Tara, you'll stay right here. Joel, you can walk but you're not entirely cured - you'll circle around our camp. Ruby and I will go deeper into the fucking wood - I am going to check the north and Ruby will check the southern area. We are going to meet right here in the noon to check if she had returned. Alright? Good."

Clementine is sitting in a treetop, desperately waiting for anything to happen. Then she can finally see what she had expected: Ruby, Joel and Liz are passing her tree. "Ok, Joel, we'll separate right here." "Good luck, ladies!" Waiting for them to disappear Clementine whispers: "I'm right here, Bryan. Please don't leave me."
  • edited May 2014
    Note: I don't know what happens next but I was thinking about the reunion of Clem and Bryan and I think it's best if that reunion is very epic. Though, I can't think of an epic reunion imagining the two groups to meet in the original composition - that's why I made them split. Besides, Liz not believing her encouraged her to run off in the end.

When Clementine and Ruby come back to their camp everybody got up already: Tara is rubbing her eyes, Meg is making pushups and Elizabeth is

• Good post. One thing though: I sometimes notice that some of you make Clementine talk with rather long and big words which wouldn't be very logical for a girl to say, especially in a normal conversation.

The rest is great, though.

When Clementine and Ruby come back to their camp everybody got up already: Tara is rubbing her eyes, Meg is making pushups and Elizabeth is

• Okay I fixed it.

My first time writing with Bryan and I totally forgot his personality - even though I'm not much different from him. Derrrrrrp.

It was a good post. I don't mind Bryan going with Jesse, it's actually pretty clever, but his behaviour doesn't fit his character at all in

• Awesome, it's much much better now :)

Okay I fixed it. My first time writing with Bryan and I totally forgot his personality - even though I'm not much different from him. Derrrrrrp.

• edited May 2014
    Thanks, that's helpful. I'll keep that in mind for future posts.

Good post. One thing though: I sometimes notice that some of you make Clementine talk with rather long and big words which wouldn't be very logical for a girl to say, especially in a normal conversation. The rest is great, though.

• Ok I think I'm ready to jump back into this after reading it all and stuffs. My posts will be short because I like short posts and stuffs. I will contemplate what to do stuff.
  • edited May 2014
    Remove the brackets and listen like that: www.youtube(.)com/watch?v=ptH60ktLqBM&list=PLEbNxzY5EBRwkrn3lZHwk-APAPcL-B032&index=2

As soon as the trio has left the camp Meg rushes over to her bedroll and starts to pack her bag before anxiously commanding Tara to do the same. "Why are you packing your bags? There's no need. Clem's going to be back before you know it!" She pouts while pulling Meg's arm. The older woman scratches her head and looks around before picking up her pistol and putting it in the back of her pants. "Just pack your bags, sweetie. We need to get away from these people." Tara tries to protest, but Meg won't listen and starts to pack the girl's bag by herself. "Meg, stop!" The little girl's furious scream echoes through the woods with a deafening pitch. Her actions are answered with a cold hand smacked against her cheek, knocking her to the ground. A desperate cry for help escapes from her mouth as she rubs her palm against the red spot marked into her tear-stained face. Horrified by her own deed, Meg gasps before extending her arm. "I'm so sorry, dear. Please... I didn't mean to..." Tara swiftly crawls away, terrified by the woman who had hit her in the face. "Get away from me! You're not my mommy!" Her footsteps are the last thing Meg hears before the little girl disappears into the forest. A short moment of indecisiveness later, the older woman grabs her bag and starts to run as fast as she possibly can. Her direction opposite of Tara's.

"They'll have to keep you safe. For now." She thinks, knowing she will have to come back for the girl one day.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.