Collaborative Fan-fiction (Continuation)

Comments

• edited May 2014
    I couldn't think of a better start!
    That_1_Guy posted: »

The Walking Dead: 302, "No man's land" (Listen to this: SONG NOT SHOWING UP>>> DAMN IT! ) "Boy this is heavy..." Cl

• They do talk about Tara, don't they. Elizabeth simply brushes it off and walks away from the conversation.
    HSPLazerz posted: »

It was an alright post, but I think it doesn't fit Liz nor Clementines character. Here they seem to both be just very generic characters and

• edited May 2014
    It was an alright post, but I think it doesn't fit Liz nor Clementines character. Here they seem to both be just very generic characters and Clementine is sort of a bitch about absolutely nothing. Having a discussion about Roselle also seems completely useless as it was no ones fault and they have no reason to talk about it, instead they should focus on how people like Tara feel etc.

Maybe some of these things can be made better with improved dialogue?

**EDIT**: Your edit did indeed fix the Clem Attitude issue :).

The Walking Dead: 302, "No man's land" (Listen to this: SONG NOT SHOWING UP>>> DAMN IT! ) "Boy this is heavy..." Cl

• edited May 2014
    Has anybody else noticed that some features of the Telltale Forums are currently not working? Such as **this** or *this* or #THIS or FUCKING EVERYTHING?

Not even linking videos and images currently work...

www DOT telltalegames DOT com/community/discussion/68087/posts-are-temporarily-displayed-as-plain-text-only
  • I know... Kind of sucks!

Has anybody else noticed that some features of the Telltale Forums are currently not working? Such as **this** or *this* or #THIS or FUCKING

• Amazing post! I have a great idea for why Ruby and her family got separated in the first place.
    TheMissus posted: »

Ruby watches the girl's worried face with a bad vibe as she's searching for right words, when she notices that Elizabeth and Meg got their a

• That.

Was.

Fucking.

Amazing.

Ruby watches the girl's worried face with a bad vibe as she's searching for right words, when she notices that Elizabeth and Meg got their a

• I.
    AM.
    FUCKING.
    GLAD.

That. Was. Fucking. Amazing.

• This is one of my favorite posts of all.

I am now suddenly ultra fucking excited for the rest of this Season, and now I actually want Bryan here.

I. AM. FUCKING. GLAD.

• Writing. Yay.
  • AWESOME! I will probs read it tomorrow though, looking forward to it! : D

Writing. Yay.

• Y u no post? ; ( Seriously though, why not?

AWESOME! I will probs read it tomorrow though, looking forward to it! : D

• He wasn't too happy with his post. Maybe you should continue and he'll write later on? He was about to make the Tara post, so I guess it's okay if you make Clem and Rubes

Y u no post? ; ( Seriously though, why not?

• I just read it on Skype, yeah. But I am not sure if Ruby and Clem talking is something I could pull off. : S

He wasn't too happy with his post. Maybe you should continue and he'll write later on? He was about to make the Tara post, so I guess it's okay if you make Clem and Rubes

• edited May 2014
    Clem sat against a tree just a few feet away from the Camp with Oreo in her arms, Tara followed behind her and sat next to her. "I just can't believe you have a cat!" Tara said as she accepted the offer of holding him. "Yeah I found him in the woods a few weeks back." Clem said as she took her hat off and buried her face in her palms. "I know you probably think that we're just waiting around to Die, but we'll eventually find our mark. I remember like 2 years ago, my Dad and me went hunting. We had finally killed a buck but it turned out that we were REALLY lost in the woods. We spent like 4 days out there. The whole town was looking for us, and I thought we were gonna die. But luckily my Dad led us right out because he wouldn't give up on something like that. We're gonna be okay Clem, we just have to wait patiently." Tara said as Oreo rubbed his face onto her face. "You don't seem sad about your Mom." Clem mutters, "Of course I am... I umm..." Clem put her hand on Tara's shoulder just as Ruby called the Girls for breakfast.

The 2 Girls walked to the Camp, smelling the perfectly cooked fish on the way. "Wow Ruby knows how to cook!" Tara said. "Not everything ha." She said back. As the Women were eating their fish, they heard a Gunshot. "Ow, that was a close one." Clem said covering her ears. "Not another Gunshot..." Ruby muttered picking up her pistol. "It happened over there, should we go look?" Clem asked. "Hmm... Alright, but we're splitting up. Me and Clem will go investigate. Tara, you can keep watch since Meg and Liz are sleeping." Ruby said as she gathers her gear. "Well... Alright I guess." Tara said. As the Women left, Tara silently bursted into tears, burying her face in her legs.

Clem and Ruby walked for a few minutes before Clem spoke up. "So what's going on with Bryan Ruby?" "... I want to find him. Believe me, I do. But with the way things are now... It'll be hard... But we'll track him down." Ruby said while she stares at her feet. Just before Clem had a chance to speak, they encountered a Log Cabin, the vibe seemed terrifying. But Ruby turned her head to see a Man lying on the ground with a Bullet in his chest. "Whoa." She said while walking to his body. "Is...Is he dead?" Clem whispered pulling her knife out. "Blood's fresh, this was the Gunshot. I don't think it hit him anywhere important, bullet went through him as well. maybe we could take him back." Ruby said checking his pockets. She pulled out a picture of The Man and his Brother. She flipped the photo around which had a short simple message on it.

"Jesse, I think I found Weston. If anything happens to me, I'm sorry I was never a good Brother. I'm sorry for it all, and this is just something I have to do. Charlotte has my Wife and they need Weston. I have no choice, it's hard enough knowing she's walking for two. But anyway, please stay safe, and keep your Son safe. I love you bro.

Joel"

"Hey, that name was on the letter at that trailer we went to." Clem said. "Dex mentioned Weston too. Well uhh... He seems nice. Let's go back and get Liz to help us carry him, I think we can patch him up." Ruby said.
  • It was a good post, but I feel this was out of Tara's character in this post..
    I think she would be more upset after only a day of her mothers death...

Then she was okay with keeping guard by herself, no questions asked...
    Also seems a bit out of character.

Not trying to sound harsh..
    Sorry if that's how it sounded.
    Twistee posted: »

Clem sat against a tree just a few feet away from the Camp with Oreo in her arms, Tara followed behind her and sat next to her. "I just can'

• Hey, at least you gave feedback. XD

It was a good post, but I feel this was out of Tara's character in this post.. I think she would be more upset after only a day of her mot

• Great post! I think Tara is simply trying to prove her strength, although there is a much darker reason in the back of mind... : )

Clem sat against a tree just a few feet away from the Camp with Oreo in her arms, Tara followed behind her and sat next to her. "I just can'

• edited May 2014
    Edit:

it's okay now that you edited it

We can surely continue upon it but it'd be great if you told us what you have in mind regarding Weston because to me it seems like you've already planned ahead. We've had some misunderstandings in the previous season due to planning ahead, don't know if you read it. Anyway, it'd be great if we all knew where the story is heading so we're able to make all the storylines match in the end.

• I somewhat fixed Tara's personality after Randomz posted.

And about the Weston thing, are you asking why would Joel try to take Weston to Charlotte even though he's a nut job that could obviously kill him anytime? I was gonna explain that in a later post. :D

Edit: it's okay now that you edited it We can surely continue upon it but it'd be great if you told us what you have in mind rega

• edited May 2014
    No, I meant the women - why would the women take him to their camp. They know that he is related to Weston in any way and they know from back at Dex's place that Weston is a mad killer and they want to avoid him.
    Your sentence that you'll explain it in a later post confirms my assumption that you are planning ahead, though.

I somewhat fixed Tara's personality after Randomz posted. And about the Weston thing, are you asking why would Joel try to take Weston

• edited May 2014
    Oh okay. I am planning ahead a little, yeah. Sorry about that. I'll try my best not too.

Well the Note does explain that Joel seems like a nice person and Weston tends to run away a lot, after all Joel is the one tracking Weston; while Weston is trying to avoid him.

Edit: I hope the Website update won't be too long, I miss posting Gifs. -_-

No, I meant the women - why would the women take him to their camp. They know that he is related to Weston in any way and they know from bac

• edited May 2014
    Ah, okay now I got it - well, then: I'll edit my post, thanks for clarifying. :)

Regarding the planning: It is okay to plan a bit. Though, it is not so smart to plan too much. We had someone who planned ahead a chain of events even though our story progressed in no time, many aspects changed and his ideas did not suit anymore but he posted it anyway and it was totally out of place. Then he was very mad at us and we just never want to see that kind of argument again, is all. Ideas should always be adaptable and even possible to be disregarded if you feel that it's not fitting, anymore. The long and the short of it: it'd be really helpful if you told us what you were planning for Weston so we can all think about how we could make all the different perspectives match, because at this time I don't have a clue how to continue knowing that Weston's story is kinda determined, you know?

Oh okay. I am planning ahead a little, yeah. Sorry about that. I'll try my best not too. Well the Note does explain that Joel seems lik

• Yeah, me too - I miss them gifs :(((

Oh okay. I am planning ahead a little, yeah. Sorry about that. I'll try my best not too. Well the Note does explain that Joel seems lik

• Oh yeah I think I saw that argument while reading the original fanfic.

Well my little plot isn't much tbh, here it is:

Weston, Joel, Jesse, Jesse's Son, Joel's Wife and others were in a Bandit Gang the first Months, Joel and Jesse left after it was becoming to dangerous. (Like the Cabin Group leaving Carver) Joel bumps into a Community in NC that kidnaps Joel's Wife and tells him to hunt down Weston in order to get his pregnant Wife back. That's it really. The rest is up to us! XD

Ah, okay now I got it - well, then: I'll edit my post, thanks for clarifying. :) Regarding the planning: It is okay to plan a bit. Thou

• edited May 2014
    Sounds great! Thanks :) Seriously, sounds like a great story. I'll think about how to bring the plot lines together

Oh yeah I think I saw that argument while reading the original fanfic. Well my little plot isn't much tbh, here it is: Weston, Joe

• edited May 2014
    "We better hurry, he's losing blood.", says Clem as Ruby lifts a branch for Clem so they walk back to their camp at a measured step. A while later they can see the green vehicle and just as they step around they see a gun being pointed at them.

"Wow, this is totally your way to bid us welcome, Liz. Thanks. You can put it down, now.", says Ruby acting unimpressed. Clementine takes a quick glance at Tara, who's sitting right next to Meg - both the woman look very worried as they turn their heads to Elizabeth.

"I thought I heard gunshots and it turned out it was not in my dreams.", says Liz who lowers her gun, putting it into the holster. "Tara woke me - she was all upset and then she told me you went looking, and you ordered her to stay guard.". Then Elizabeth steps closer to Ruby putting her finger on Ruby's chest: "May I ask you something? Are you *fucking* STUPID? She is in *no* condition to stay guard!".

Ruby shoves the angry woman's hand away, saying: "Calm down, Liz - we just needed some alone-time and we didn't go far. But then we stumbled upon a log cabin and we found someone wounded, a mid-age man. He's unconscious, got shot in the chest and we need to hurry as he's losing blood. He's too heavy to carry so we went -".

Elizabeth cuts her off. "Are *you* fucking nuts?! Why would we help a stranger, above all a *man*? He's unconscious so we don't fucking *know* if he's good or bad - forget it!".

Now Clem begins to speak with a frown: "He isn't bad! He had a note on him which said that he's after that Weston guy, that evil man, you know ... so you see: he can't be that bad."

Elizabeth now starts to laugh when she crouches down to the girl: "That Dex guy was after Weston, too, honey, you know, and that didn't make him a noble man - indeed he was a sick piece of shit and I am very proud to say that I killed that son of a bitch." Then Elizabeth raises, continuing whilst turning to the other woman. "You know what Dex had in mind for them, what he had in mind for *us*. You see, you can never be sure."

Ruby is about to say something when Clementine starts to yell: "I wasn't sure if you shoot us or not, either, but still: I gave you the benefit of the doubt! I took a stand for you, even though Ruby said we should go. Give him a chance!".

Suddenly Meg says something, but the group did not understand. "What is it, Meg, please repeat.", Ruby says. Then Meg raises from her bedroll. "When I met you I was *so* glad that there are no men around, my biggest dream coming true, and not a day later, after Roselle, *my* only tower of strength is gone, you're bringing another man around. I say no. I don't want him anywhere near our camp."

Then tears are rolling down her cheeks and Tara begins to sob, when she says: "Mom said men do horrible things to women. I don't want him here.".

After a silent while Ruby speaks again: "Alright, listen: I understand that you're afraid of him after all you've been through - we don't know who he is anyway. But you can't be afraid of *every* man among the living. Think of your dad, or your husband, your sons and brothers, uncles and gramps. See, how unfair that is? Like Clem said: I say we give him the benefit of a doubt. We'll bring him here and make sure he cannot move without our help so we are all safe until we know who he is." A slight grin appears on Liz's face. "We'll bring him here and deal with his wounds as long as he's out - Liz is a nurse and knows how to do it."

"A doctor! I am a fucking doctor of medicine - there's a big difference between nurses and doctors, you know.", Liz says out loud.

"Alright, doctor it is. Now let's vote:" says Ruby. "Who's against?"
    Meg and Tara immediately put their right hand up with a look at Liz. Liz is making a fist, opening and clenching it in a row, when she finally rests it on her leg. Then Tara looks at both Ruby and Clem, who smile at each other. Ruby's words come to her mind. *It could be my dad we're voting for*, goes through her mind. Then she puts her hand down eventually, a gesture which makes Meg shudder. The women give her more time, but Meg won't change her mind.

"Alright, that makes 4:1. Now we gotta hurry...", says Ruby as she approaches to Liz. The two woman prepare for their getaway when Clem steps to Meg: "We will be very careful, I promise."
  • Awesome... Hope it ll be good! : D

"We better hurry, he's losing blood.", says Clem as Ruby lifts a branch for Clem so they walk back to their camp at a measured step. A while

• Ah, yes, this post lets it make sense. Good job!

Awesome... Hope it ll be good! : D

• Yes this post helps it make sense, I like how we're focusing on Trust a lot more. :D

"We better hurry, he's losing blood.", says Clem as Ruby lifts a branch for Clem so they walk back to their camp at a measured step. A while

• edited May 2014
    "Jesus... This guy is in horrible shape."

Elizabeth is cursing and swearing as she bends over the half-naked many laying on top of a make-shift operating table. A bullet hole marks the middle of his bloody chest. "This guy is real lucky. The bullet hit right in the middle." She reaches for the knife in her pocket and pulls it out with one hand while restraining the half-squirming man with her other. "This is going to hurt... Grab his arms and keep him down!" She commands professionally before carefully pushing the knife into the bullet hole and extracting the hot piece of lead all while Joel screams and squirms in and out of consciousness. "Get me a cigarette." Ruby replies to her strange command with a frown, but quickly obliges and lights the cigarette for the doctor. Releasing a puff of smoke, Elizabeth presses the tip of the cigarette into the open wound and burns it shut. Joel has become unconscious once again, but the surgery appears to be a success. Gasping for air, Elizabeth takes a sip from her water bottle before using it to clean out the nasty-looking wound. Meg and Tara look at the man in disgust as he finally wakes up from his sleep.

Confused and scared, Joel tries to escape the surrounding women but soon gets stopped by the devastating pain within his chest. He grasps for his wound before rolling of off the table with a rough thump and a terrifying scream. "Calm down, Rambo, we're good people. We saved your ass back there." Elizabeth breaths out some smoke before crouching down next to the pathetic-looking man and reaching her hand out. "My name is Elizabeth, this is my group."
  • edited May 2014
    The man just sits there, watching the women stricken with horror. His breathing is unsteady and his eyes jump around, trying to get a clue where he is. When Clementine is about to step closer to him Ruby puts her hand on her shoulder, bringing to mind to stay at distance. Then he catches sight of the cigarette Liz is moving towards her mouth. She takes notice of that. "Want one?", she asks and a while later he nods. She lights it for him and puts it into his mouth when he takes a deep greedy smoke. The ache hits him like a lightning and he screams at pains. "Easy, man, we just burned your wound ... removed the bullet. It missed your heart and lungs ... lucky bastard.", Elizabeth says snapping the weed away. The man keeps smoking without saying anything. "You're not that talkative, are you.", Ruby says: "What's your name? Joel, is that right?". The man looks up to her in an astonished manner, when he finally speaks: "How do you know?". A picture is wielded in front of his face as Liz speaks. "Does it look familiar?". He reaches out for it frantically but Liz steps aside quickly and a gun is aimed at his forehead. "Listen to me buddy: We saved you! So you better answer our questions and don't fucking move. Ask the others: I don't have a problem to use that gun." "She's right!", Ruby yells whilst turning to Elizabeth: "Can I talk to you for a second?". Elizabeth slowly comes towards Ruby and crouches down to Clementine part-way: "Keep an eye on him". Clementine does so aiming the gun at him when the two women disappear behind the car.

"Elizabeth, listen: I wouldn't mind your current behavior IF he threatened us - but he did not - and so there's no way to threaten him. We want him to trust us so we can find out what he's up to, and I'd rather you'll let me do the talking, alright?". Elizabeth acts uninterested as she's looking at her dirty fingernails. "Liz?". "Alright, you do the talking. But one rash move and he'll be chained to the car, I swear." Ruby sighs: "Okay, deal."

"Okay, listen: We're friendly people who don't want no trouble. We're just trying to figure out who you are. We could've let you die out there but we didn't. Some of us wanted to help you, others didn't. We helped you anyway, so the least we are expecting is that you'll answer our questions sincerely: Who are you and what do you have to do with Weston?".

His eyes widen: "You know Weston?". Ruby and Liz share a look while Clem is still keeping an eye on the stranger. "Well, he's mentioned in that note on your picture. But, yeah, we met him once and we're glad that he's not around anymore since someone told us that he's a sick crank. Anyway, I asked a question."

When Ruby is done the man clears his throat: "My name is Joel, and I am trying to find that bastard!" "Okay, and why that? We've heard that he's a maniac who's killing people, shouldn't you avoid him?", Ruby says as Joel continues: "That's the reason: he's a danger to everyone. Not only is he a sick bandit who sucks everybody dry like a tick. He is a thread for everyone!"
    "And how do you know?", Ruby asks.

"Because... we worked together ..." He regrets his words almost immediately when the tension within the group becomes stronger. Clementine lifts the weapon while Tara and Meg step back. Joel justifies himself: "But that was LONG time ago! We escaped from the group, we just couldn't take it anymore. That stage in my life was one huge nightmare."

"OK, got it - what then?", Ruby asks. "Then it turned out I wasn't the only one who knew about that son of a bitch. We were on the flight when ...". "When what?" "When my wife got kidnapped back in Charlotte, NC. She's walking for two, you know, and I was desperate. But then it turned out it was a group of people. They got her, and they fucking new we used to be with Weston, and ... and they still have her. I *have* to find Weston, or I'll never see my wife again. She probably brought birth to our child already..."

Liz shakes her head: "Wait: did you just say that they're keeping her until you bring them Weston?" He answers: "Yes Ma'am." "Alive?". "Dead or alive." All the women sigh. "Wow, that's tough." Ruby speaks: "So, any chance he's around?" Joel takes a deep breath: "Yes, it is likely. *Very* likely."

As he finishes the sentence Meg's frown becomes bigger when Ruby speaks: "Okay, that was a tough story. I don't think you can be all by yourself just now, considering the wounds of yours. I wouldn't mind taking care of you, *if* it weren't for Weston." Joel looks shocked: "What do you mean? He's not with me, I swear I -!"

Liz cuts him off: "You were *tracking* him! For all we know Weston is a killer and who guarantees that he isn't tracking *you*? Who was the one shooting you? Was it him?!" Joel screams in despair: "No!" "Well, have you seen him?", Liz asks. "No, I haven't, but ... it's not his style. He likes to *torture* people and he shows himself!"

Tara begins to cry as Liz continues: "He *might* be around! And that means I'd rather you'll leave ...". "But, he's in *no* condition-", Ruby says when Clem suddenly yells: "Stop - shut up!!".

Everybody looks at her in amazement. "We need to talk about it calmly. Everybody has to share an opinion! It isn't *your* group, Liz!" Elizabeth swallows as Joel waits in aspiration. "Alright.", Liz finally says. "I'll chain him to the car and we'll declare ourselves. We'll decide together."
  • This definitely opens up many new possibilities, nice job :).

The man just sits there, watching the women stricken with horror. His breathing is unsteady and his eyes jump around, trying to get a clue w

• Gary Whritta (Writing, genius).
  • edited May 2014
    "I hope he doesn't come with us." Tara says.

Tara and Meg are sitting on the ground, staring at the moon, and at Ruby and Liz having an argument about Joel.

"We are survivors, not fucking suicidal idiots who just help anyone and everyone, despite them having a psycho murderer hunting them down." Liz says.

"Who knows if Weston is hunting him down or not? You heard what the man said, this guy likes TORTURE and showing himself, bringing a message or whatever this fuck up of a person Weston is. He wouldn't have simply shot Joel in the chest and let that be it. Remember that, that friend of Dex, he was absolutely torn apart, and the note... You get my point." Ruby said.

"Well the risk isn't worth it, it's easier if we just focus on our task at hand, nothing else. How much easier, would be our Survival Probability going from Nill to Slim." Liz said.

"We gave you the benefit of the doubt, right? We could've focused on finding Bryan but instead we went to yo-... you..." Clementine said, realizing she mentioned Bryan.

"Bryan? Who the fuck is th-... Wait a minu-" Liz says before getting interrupted.

"That doesn't matter right now. This Joel matters, and I say we help him. He's got a wife, a pregnant wife, if that helps you at all with your decision." Ruby said, with an annoyed voice.

"He's got Weston after him, a typical survivor, a psychotic fucking murderer. I don't trust you anyways with decisions, considering how you fucking left Tara to just guard in THIS CONDITION. HER MOTHER DIED FOR CHRISTS SA-" Liz says before getting cut off by Ruby.

"My daugher died." Ruby said, in calm rage.

"Oh, oh no... Oh no no no..." Tara said in denial before silently crying into Meg's shoulder.

After a long, sad silence, Clem starts talking.

"We uh, we have to... we have to make a decision quick, the guy who... who shot Joel, is still out... out there." Clem says with a silent and worried voice, wondering whether or not she really should speak at all.

"Uhm, Tara, Meg. Would you mind getting over here?"

They both went slowly over, Tara was clearing her eyes.

"So-" Clementine gets instantly interrupted.

"He goes, both Meg and I votes on him going." Tara said.

"Demands." Meg says with an angry tone.

"We help this poor man, at least to get up on his feet." Ruby says.

"We do the same like we did to you Liz, *help him*." Clementine says.

"Interesting. Heh, very." Liz says whilst pulling out her lighter.

She lights a cigarette.

Liz walks away towards the river, and stares at the moon, reflecting at the water. A small light in the darkness.

She drops and steps on her cigarette.

"We help him."

**Please, continue.**
  • edited May 2014
    Good post, the decision has been made.

"I hope he doesn't come with us." Tara says. Tara and Meg are sitting on the ground, staring at the moon, and at Ruby and Liz having a

• Very well done :)))

"I hope he doesn't come with us." Tara says. Tara and Meg are sitting on the ground, staring at the moon, and at Ruby and Liz having a

• Is this the first post of yours that didn't kill a character? Lol, nice post though!

• edited May 2014
    The 5 Women walk to the chained and injured Joel about their decision. "I never got to ask you, who exactly DID shoot you?" Liz asked. "I thought Weston was in the Log Cabin, he literally smells like Gasoline so I figured it was a Goddamn miracle I bumped into him. But I quickly saw the guys face and tried to talk myself out of it but he wasn't having it. Shot me and left me to die." Joel said while coughing up blood. Liz takes out the picture and shows it to Joel. "And who's this?" "My Brother, Jesse. You don't have to worry about him either, Stubborn as all hell but he's all bark and no bite. Him and his Son Mason aren't far from here. When I picked up Weston's track, or what I thought was Weston's, I told them to stay. Probably out there looking for me now." Joel quietly said. "... Alright then, set him free and I'll get some Water." Liz said while walking off. Ruby leaned over to take the chain off from his hand and helped him stand up to sit on a tree stump.

Liz handed him a bottle of Water before leaning over the campfire to get some cooked fish for him. "I appreciate your help. Really, it means a lot. You should have left me out there to die, but you didn't. Once I feel comfortable I'll be going, go find my Brother and keep on looking." He let out a big sigh after his sympathetic words. "So how do you know this Weston guy? If you don't mind me asking." Ruby asked. "Ahh it's a complicated and a somewhat pathetic story. He wasn't always like that. Crazy and all obviously, I knew him since middle school. But he and his brother had a rough childhood, no father, lazy Mother you know." Joel said accepting the fish from Liz. "Sorry for whatever happened to you." Ruby said with a saddened look. "Nobody to blame. I didn't choose the Life, I was given it and I took it." Joel said. He looked over to Clem who was sitting by the fire with a sorrowful look on her face. "What are your names?" "I'm Ruby, she's Elizabeth, she's Tara, that's Meg, and that's Clementine." "Yeah, and this is my Group since Ruby sucks at decision making." Liz mutters. "Really Liz?" Ruby said. "Well I can imagine that you're the leader, that Eyepatch sure does bring out the color of your eye." Joel said making Tara and Clem giggle. "Oh hardy fucking har." She said while walking to the camp fire.

The Sun rose up as the birds chirped, Ruby awakens Meg and Tara with the scent of more fishes cooking at the Fire. "Really!?" Clem's excited voice shouted throughout the Camp. "Yeah I could spray paint anything, I still do tag things sometimes. My Brother, being the Sheriff that he was, always arrested me for spraying the side of a building. Back when he was just a Deputy I gave him hell ha... He's a real good guy, has a Son about your age." Joel said. "How old are you?" Ruby asked from across the camp. "36, my Brother's 40." "Is your Brother still around?" Clem asked. "Oh yeah, alive and well. He's hold up in a abandoned house in the next town. Hope to God he's still there." Joel said. "I'm kinda looking for someone too, his name is Bryan."
  • Development! :D

The 5 Women walk to the chained and injured Joel about their decision. "I never got to ask you, who exactly DID shoot you?" Liz asked. "I th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.