Collaborative Fan-fiction (Continuation)

Comments

• No idea about what?

Well, I've been doing some me stuff. And I still have no idea.

• No idea in general.

That_1_Guy posted: »

No idea about what?

• Nah

No idea in general.

• That's confusing. ''; P

No idea in general.

• i literally have no idea about anything other than the fact I typed this on a keyboard.

That's confusing. ''; P

• Well... That's interesting. XD

i literally have no idea about anything other than the fact I typed this on a keyboard.

• edited April 2014

The door opens with a cracking noise. Clementine steps in, very slowly whilst drawing her gun as the sound of beating wings appears. It's dark and shabby, the windows are all barricaded and no lights come in, except from the open door. A gruesome shadow is dropped by her silhouette. Clementine sneaks around in fear. "Ruby...? Cover me please." No response. She turns around quickly but Ruby cannot be seen. The same moment a loud noise emits, like something tumbling over, and the little girl runs out the shed lightning fast, scared to death. Out there she instantly points the gun at the door in expectance of a turned one. Though, it remains silent.

After a tense while she closes her eyes for a moment and sighs in relief, relaxing the grip. Clem puts the gun down and looks around her. "Ruby!", she whispers, too loud as a whisper yet too quiet for getting any attention. As she walks around the shed a noise from something squealing in an even rythm appears.
    There she is, sitting on a rusty garden swing.
    "You shouldn't walk away just like that without telling me!", says Clementine, a little louder than intended. Ruby doesn't response at all. Clem goes on: "It could've been a dangerous situation.". Instead of responding Ruby turns her head away. That makes Clem's feelings whip up. She speaks one last time: "I could've died, could've have been three deads in a day. You can suffer as much as you want, but please, do that inside. We need each other, now more than ever. I'll care about you, but only if you care about me." Clem awaits a reply. After a while she gives up and walks back to the shed, putting a stick on fire before entering it. Ruby finally raises her head - her expression guilty - as she watches Clem stepping in. Eventually, the sun dissapears on the horizon.

• edited April 2014

I wouldn't think its your fault. Sometimes it helps to provide feedback be it good or bad. It's only helping us improve our writing.

And also... Where in the world is all the people you guys had before. I'm pretty sure you guys have like 5-10 members contributing.

Also most of the time I find it hard to continue, or I think I cannot deliver the next part that well so I don't post as much.

This episode seems to be very emotional based and I'm not that good at emotional scenes so.. yeah.

TheMissus posted: »

I hope the reason for the current passivity isn't me and my feedback. If yes, you can talk to me, didn't mean to hurt anyone

• And also... Where in the world is all the people you guys had before. I'm pretty sure you guys have like 5-10 members contributing.

You're goddamn right. Wish I knew, some of them are just being busy, others probably aren't interested in writing, anymore. What a shame.

I wouldn't think its your fault. Sometimes it helps to provide feedback be it good or bad. It's only helping us improve our writing. And

• I really want to Write after this but...I still have no clue where to go from here!

Alt text

The door opens with a cracking noise. Clementine steps in, very slowly whilst drawing her gun as the sound of beating wings appears. It's d

• edited April 2014

Clementine moves some junk out of the shed, trying to find a place to sleep. "Sigh I guess this'll have to do..." She says as she lye on top of leaves and dirt.

She then looks up at Ruby, who hadn't even attempted to fall asleep. "Ruby... You're going to have to at least try to go to sleep... " Clementine had waited a few moments, waiting for a reply, but not getting one. "Sigh I understand how your feeling... It's happened to me way more times then I would have liked... But the last thing you want to do is act like this... You need others to help you get through things... If you just keep to yourself all the time... Your nothing but one of the ghosts yourself..."

It had looked like some of this had actually gotten through to Ruby. But still, there was no response.

Clementine had decided she would just stop trying. "This is only hurting yourself..." She says as she lye's back down, falling asleep.

Clementine awakes, her eyes locked on the huge hole in the roof of the shed. The windy breeze, making her feel cold. "Good morning Ruby." Clementine says as she rolls on her side expecting Ruby on the other side. "Ruby?" She says as she steps outside. "Ruby where are you?" Clementine looks around, and notices Ruby re-reading her husbands letter next to a tree. Tears silently flow from her eyes. Clementine slowly approaches her as she speaks, with her voice sounding soft. "Ruby, you can't live like this. You won't survive like this. All this is going to do is get you killed..." Tears begin to form on Clementine's eyes as Ruby looks up to her. "You kept me alive when I was at my worst... Now I'm going to return the favor..."

Ruby drops the letter as she stares into Clementine's eyes. "I'm sorry Clem..." She says as she steps up, hugging Clementine tighter then she had ever been hugged. "It's okay.."

(Feedback appreciated :D.)

• I liked it. :D

Clementine moves some junk out of the shed, trying to find a place to sleep. "Sigh I guess this'll have to do..." She says as she lye on top

• edited April 2014

"Let's go find Bryan." Ruby said with a hopeful voice. Clem smiled at her before they went back into the shed to get their equipment and head out again. They leave the area and continue to tread through the deep woods, it was complete silence for a few minutes but eventually Clem spoke up. "I hope we're getting close." "Me too, Clem." Ruby replied back.

They had kept Walking, it was overcast and more rain was gonna hit soon. "Not another storm." Clem mutters.

"Shh, Walkers." Ruby whispers unholstering her pistol and ducking behind a log with Clem. "They're eating something, but it's not on the ground..." Ruby said with confusion. She squints her eyes trying to identify what the 3 Walkers were trying to eat.

It was 2 Dead Soldiers hung by nooses on a tree, they were disemboweled. The Walkers were munching on their feet. "Gross." Clem whispers covering her mouth. "Those are the assholes in black, whoever did that wasn't fucking around, someone ripped their guts out. Ugh." Ruby says with a grossed out look. "Let's go."

Ruby grabs a bandana she had in her back pocket to wipe the sweat off her face, Clem leans on a tree taking a sip of water. "I'm getting real tired of these fucking woods." Ruby said in a angered tone. "I know, feels like we've been walking forever." Clem replies, tying her shoe lace. Ruby looks around every direction, all that can be seen is trees. Nothing more, nothing less. "It's gonna be okay, I don't think we're far." Clem replies trying to reassure Ruby.

• Me, too. Very good post :)

Clementine moves some junk out of the shed, trying to find a place to sleep. "Sigh I guess this'll have to do..." She says as she lye on top

• Another good post.

Twistee posted: »

"Let's go find Bryan." Ruby said with a hopeful voice. Clem smiled at her before they went back into the shed to get their equipment and hea

• edited April 2014

There was a post here, but I took it down.

• edited April 2014

I can't find words for how I found this post. It wasn't generally bad, the encounter with Danielle just felt "rushed"/"forced", at least for me. But I am somewhat OK with that.

Edit: Your first post is brilliant and reads like you took the time to come up with that awesome scenario. This one on the other hand sounds like you quickly decided to bring up that Danielle is dead and wrote it down in a hurry.

There was a post here, but I took it down.

• I think you are absolutely right, it felt way too forced to me as well.

I can't find words for how I found this post. It wasn't generally bad, the encounter with Danielle just felt "rushed"/"forced", at least for

• I'll delete it, like I said, I didn't think it was to good either.

I can't find words for how I found this post. It wasn't generally bad, the encounter with Danielle just felt "rushed"/"forced", at least for

• I apologise for my inactivity. I'm still reading the thread, but I have two reasons for not posting.

One, I don't know what to write.
    Two, school. I'm more active on Zyphon's threads because the posts are easy and quick to write, and it's easier. As much as I enjoy this fanfic, I don't have time to write the big detailed posts that this fanfic requires.

I hope you guys understand.

• Just so you know, this thread doesn't REQUIRE you to write large posts. Although it has become the custom, you can still write short posts, as long as there's a sense of quality, of course.

I apologise for my inactivity. I'm still reading the thread, but I have two reasons for not posting. One, I don't know what to write. Tw

• edited April 2014

What that_1_guy said.

Just so you know, this thread doesn't REQUIRE you to write large posts. Although it has become the custom, you can still write short posts, as long as there's a sense of quality, of course.

• edited April 2014

A grey blanket of rainy clouds is hanging above the roof of the building which used to be a cancer clinic back in good old days. Whenever she goes in to find anything she needs a bitter smile forms on Elizabeth's face by the sight of the bittersweet irony: The building was filled with tons of medical supplies, enough to take care of a whole settlement - their settlement. It was noone else but her who recommended locking them all up in a safe place. And so they did, so well that nobody can reach them now, since they got padlocked so well. The keys are still missing, even though they've checked every nook and cranny. Obviously not well enough, Liz spoke to herself.
    "No way to get in, unless we find a workable bulldozer, or a tank.", said Selma when she got back from one of her multiple attempts. They've been trying for so long now. "We keep trying until we finally make it.", Elizabeth replied - Selma recited the exact words even before they got voiced.

"I don't expect the rain to stop anytime soon.", says the dull voice coming from the tent. Liz turns her eye away from the scope and looks back over her shoulder. The tent is closed, yet she can tell by the movements of the walls that Selma's in there. "It won't", she eventually says while not feeling too well by heading off the guard. The tent zipper makes a sound and Selma pokes her head out. "What I am saying is nothing else but 'I won't go'! So sick and tired of it - it's ridiculious. You can go if you want, I'll stay no matter what.". The zipper closes and Elizabeth steps to the tent - Selma always wanted to settle inside the building but Liz wouldn't allow it as she thinks they need to stay guard 24/7 and the rooftop is the best place for this purpose. Elizabeth lights a cigarette and enjoys every pull since there are only 7 packs left.
    "You know very damn well that we need to cover each other - if I go who'll cover me? We both know you're not the best sniper around ...".
    The zipper opens again and Selma steps out this time, yelling at her friend: "I am so eat up with you bullying around, always telling me what to do!". Liz takes another pull: "Fed up." Selma looks confused. "What?". "It means 'fed up', not eat up.", Elizabeth resolves. "Fuck you, bitch. I've been taking any shit from you, always following your tasks ... it hasn't been easy to get along with you lately, you know that, right?".
    Elizabeth turns away - she secretly knows, that Selma's right. After a while she bows down to her backpack packing all she needs. "Ok, I'll go. But you'll cover me." Selma replies with an evil stare so Elizabeth adds a "Please."

When she reaches the large storage hall with the supply rooms she senses that something doesn't feel right. She can see from the distance that the wall to the armory is soaked with a fluid. As she instantly loads her gun she sneaks towards it quietly. Then she can hear a few noises, so quiet that she's asking herself if it's just her imagination running riot. When she takes sight of an obvious object right next to the armory she realizes that it's all for real: Dynamite. "Fuck!" she says a little too loud. Her loud words cause the dynamite sticks to move away from the entrance. Someone's here! That certain someone obviously noticed Liz's presence and so he or she is pulling the long fuse. Elizabeth runs after the dynamite still not seeing anyone, and she yells: "Hey!!! STOP!!!". Then she finds herself out the building and everything's quite - she lost track. Heading to the rooftop she sprints into the clinic running upstairs as fast as she can. Up there she notices that Selma is not staying guard at the barricade like Elizabeth told her to. "Someone was trying to steal from us!", yells Elizabeth as she rushes to the rifle quickly looking through the scope searching for the figure that was trying to bomb down the walls to the desired supplies. How would anyone know..., she asks herself when she finally can see him by the fence: A skinny man with long hair and a beard, jumping the fence with a long object sticking out of his backpack. One gunshot after another echoes and the area she saw him lastly is filled with smoke. After the dust has settled there is no sign of him - she missed him. A threat clangs through the camp: "Don't you dare to come back!!! I'll fucking kill you, you hear me?!!! You're a dead man!!!". Catching her breath she sinks to the floor and starts to cry in disappointment. Her weeping then is exchanged by insane laughter.

Elizabeth can feel the presence of her friend behind her. She turns around and looks straight into the cold eyes of Selma, who is wearing a large backpack. "He fooled me... That damn Rob Zombie look-alike tricked me with a smoke bomb, sick son of a bitch tried to steal our supplies!". In expectance of a reaction she waits for Selma to reply, but she just stands there. After a while Liz asks: "You weren't covering me... the fuck was that?". Selma turns her head away with a worried expression, which turns into determination, so she speaks: "I've packed my stuff. I am going to leave this place". Elizabeth looks at her in disbelief. "What do you mean, you're going? You can't go! They almost managed to steal what is ours! We're supposed to kill every one who steals from us! It was your fault after all, you didn't cover me!". Suddenly Selma slaps her face. "Wake up!" Shocked by her friends action Liz just stands there. Selma goes on: "Look at you... I've been looking up to since the outbreak, always calm, warmhearted and clear-thinking. And look at you now: You're obsessed with these fucking supplies and you're throwing your life away for something that'll never work. I am alive and I want to enjoy every second left for me. You're intending to stay here until you begin to rot? Alright, I won't be a part of that. I am sick of you and your damn neuroses... I'll go as I definately don't want to become like you. Robert is dead and life goes on - get over it!". The name of her husband causes Liz to snap - she instantly draws the gun pointing it at her former friend's head. "Don't you dare to mention him! You wanna go? Fine! But you are not allowed to show up here - You leave me, you leave the supplies, keep that in mind!". Her eyes glow in fury. "Or what?" asks Selma calmly. "Or you'll get a bullet into your pretty face. I'll shoot anyone, no matter what age or gender. Now get off my sight.". Selma walks away. While climbing down the latter she takes one last look at the woman that used to be her best friend. Liz looks bitter and miserable. Selma wonders, if there is still a part of the old Elizabeth inside that ugly shell. "Wake up.", are Selma's last words.

• edited April 2014

Shovel Man! Fun fact: I was literally thinking about Rob Zombie while making SM in my first post.

A grey blanket of rainy clouds is hanging above the roof of the building which used to be a cancer clinic back in good old days. Whenever sh

• edited April 2014

Nice! I guess it's time for Clem and Rubes to find the settlement. And I've got just the right idea for what could happen there... Although that might have to be end-of-the-episode material. ; )

A grey blanket of rainy clouds is hanging above the roof of the building which used to be a cancer clinic back in good old days. Whenever sh

• Now that I call a funny coincidance ;)

Twistee posted: »

Shovel Man! Fun fact: I was literally thinking about Rob Zombie while making SM in my first post.

• Why not? If you know how to continue even if it might be the end of ep1 feel free to do so.

Nice! I guess it's time for Clem and Rubes to find the settlement. And I've got just the right idea for what could happen there... Although that might have to be end-of-the-episode material. ; )

• I want to go next but tried reading everything in both threads for about 35 minutes and forgot half it dying to contribute just wondering can anyone give me all the characters remaining and short summary of story up to this point please

• Welcome! New writers are appreciated, I am glad you want to join. I have a few questions: Have you read the whole summary in the other thread, already? You can find their locations on page 1. I'd rather you read them carefully. Regarding this thread: It wouldn't take much time to hook up with the story so far, the 9 pages do not contain story material only but also a lot of opinions and discussions.
    And regarding the character list: One of our members, Snufkin, actually said he'd like to make one. Though, it's still not done at this time.
    So: My advice is that you read at least the summary with care and attention. Our fanfic is full of details, and if you rush it you risk to miss them. What do the others think? Any other advice for Markd?

Markd4547 posted: »

I want to go next but tried reading everything in both threads for about 35 minutes and forgot half it dying to contribute just wondering can anyone give me all the characters remaining and short summary of story up to this point please

• We do need a short summary outlining what happened so far on the previous thread. I think I'll try to make one as soon as possible.

Welcome! New writers are appreciated, I am glad you want to join. I have a few questions: Have you read the whole summary in the other thr

• Thanks for welcome tried read short summary of episodes but so many and so long forgot most of them but short summary will be great and character list thanks

We do need a short summary outlining what happened so far on the previous thread. I think I'll try to make one as soon as possible.

• I'll do my best! : D

Markd4547 posted: »

Thanks for welcome tried read short summary of episodes but so many and so long forgot most of them but short summary will be great and character list thanks

• thanks man

I'll do my best! : D

• Damn, somebody has to write! Where is everyone!? ; (

• edited April 2014

Do a practice just chapter to start off with Carlos, Sarah and Clem as promised I contribute do my best never did just a chapter before

SILENT NIGHT

Clem walks into the forest the wind is ice cold making her shiver it was night weird noises haunted the forest. Clem looked around she could swear the shadows were watching her Carlos and Sarah could sense her fear. Suddenly a Walker appears it runs at Sarah everything seems to be going in slowmotion it was covered in blood and Muck it was about to kill Sarah. Clem looked at Carlos he shouted "SHOOT". Clem took out her pistol and with one press of the trigger "BANG" got the walker right in the head. Clem was proud made her remember her lessons with Lee how proud he would be she though to herself and smiled. But what happened next haunted Clem dreams for the rest of her life. A little girl runs out of the forest screaming crying "NOOOOOO DADDY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!". Clem eyes started tearing up Clem responded "NO HE WAS A WALKER". The little girl turned and looked Clem in the eyes with a glare Clem has since mastered the look of true pain with tears and said "My group ran out of medication for my dad so he went crazy but before we got supplies he escaped he was covered in muck and blood because he probably fell in muck and cut himself on tree branches as he couldn't control his mind or body without medication YOU MONSTER!!!". Carlos looked at Clem and said "YOU REALLY ARE A MONSTER!!!". Flashback occured in Clems head about the final moments with Lee her hero. She was after damning this little girl to the same faith as what happened to her becoming the monster she swore to stop. Clem dropped her gun ran over to the dead body and started punching the chest screaming with uncontrollable tears "NO HIS OK NO HIS OK HIS ALIVE PLEASE WAKE UP!!". Little girl looked at Clem in anger and said "To late damage been done my life's over". The little girl picked up the gun and put it to her head and said "I'M COMING DADDY!!" while tears were running down her face. Clem looked at the girl while tears ran down her cheek the shock and grief made her stutter " PPPP.....LEASE DDD...ON'T SSSS...HOOT MMM...E Instead" Clem screamed begging on her knees. "BANG" Clem fainted in shock all the events and the noise was to much for her to take. She awoke seeing the Little girl laying down in the tent. Tears drowned Clems face seeing little girl. Sarah ran over and hugged Clem tightly as Clem screamed in tears "IM SORRY" it's ok your gun was out of bullets she survived with all the stress she fell asleep in the tent.

How will Clem explain what happened to the little girl if she just waited 5 seconds more he would of got his medication like her thoughts hated her she would never forgive herself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjVQ36NhbMk

Some people put in a song here mine which describes chapter

• I just went, someone else has to go on.

Damn, somebody has to write! Where is everyone!? ; (

• I simply want to see wgat the others come up with, but nobody is here anymore. Are we at the end of our fan-fic? If nobody is here anymore... I'm sorry, but I just really miss people like HSP, Snufkin and IWasteMyTime, among others.

I just went, someone else has to go on.

• I just can't think of anything.

I simply want to see wgat the others come up with, but nobody is here anymore. Are we at the end of our fan-fic? If nobody is here anymore... I'm sorry, but I just really miss people like HSP, Snufkin and IWasteMyTime, among others.

• The first fan season was a real success, even though the first episode was horr- cough - not as good as the first episode of this thread. I just don't get it. Maybe the reason the other thread was better is that we grew together and kept writing no matter what. I don't know what to do, but it's depressing.

I simply want to see wgat the others come up with, but nobody is here anymore. Are we at the end of our fan-fic? If nobody is here anymore... I'm sorry, but I just really miss people like HSP, Snufkin and IWasteMyTime, among others.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.