Collaborative Fan-fiction (Continuation)

Comments

• edited March 2014
        1. The leak fluid and the land is often pinkish red not always but sometimes I know that in French debt daily own means to use a polite it but look at the edges within the land I know that X-rated Shire maybe like tin I know that then the lands have white had yellow flowers that eventually turn into white puff balls and I know that each flower stem produces only one flower see now we're getting more nitpicking now working down to the natty gritty we're learning that dandelions one flower Original Garcinia Cambogia

cursed and their other plants out there that actually have very similar-looking flowers to attend the line but they have numerous flowers per stem the best tell dental and is if you flip overtly and run your finger along the main paint the stem notice that it's Lou this is this is how you identify it rude and land 100 percent time you flip out you piccolo for you crouch down to the plan if you run your finger on the bottom Italy on the mains the maintain it should be smooth so very least you know just not learn how to identify the deadline and then when you have look we confront you and land a it's funny you can sort it's like a multiple choice question will I know this isn't dental and because I know it handle it looks like except that so that makes sense absolutely that was that that was great just learned I mean ago look you're in the cracks in the asphalt out in our parking lot right away.

• what?

zariaali507 posted: »

* * * The leak fluid and the land is often pinkish red not always but sometimes I know that in French debt daily own means to use a

• Spambots - they're everywhere

what?

• y'know it's just occurred to me that every dog in this story has been a pug.

TheMissus posted: »

"You never talk much about your past.", Clem thinks out loudly, followed by Ruby putting the guitar back into the case. Clem moves aside, so

• I don't even know what this is about. ; D

zariaali507 posted: »

* * * The leak fluid and the land is often pinkish red not always but sometimes I know that in French debt daily own means to use a

• Miranda the pug!!!

"You never talk much about your past.", Clem thinks out loudly, followed by Ruby putting the guitar back into the case. Clem moves aside, so

• Nope, there was a German Shepherd, too. The second pug was Sandy, and I don't know who came up eith it

y'know it's just occurred to me that every dog in this story has been a pug.

• I evidently missed the German Shepherd.

Nope, there was a German Shepherd, too. The second pug was Sandy, and I don't know who came up eith it

• Who's going to write?

• I think you should at least try to write, I for one would love to see what you come up with.

these things being so good keep making me have second thoughts about my ideas...

• Yup, I agree

That_1_Guy posted: »

I think you should at least try to write, I for one would love to see what you come up with.

• edited March 2014

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Clem's eyes widen with excitement. "Eddie, Tyler, Jacob, Eva, Jessica and Miranda! They're all alive!? Oh man I..." Clem's smile quickly goes away thinking of everything that happened after the separation. "What's wrong? I'm guessing you guys split up?" Ruby asks. "Yeah... This man I was with, Kenny, thought the farm wasn't safe... We had an accident and it led us to ultimately separating. But... I don't regret leaving." Clem rubs her palms on her face, the thoughts of Death angers her.

"Did any of them die?" Clem mumbles. Ruby takes a second to answer, having her eyes closed then opening them. "... Jacob, Miranda, and Jessica..." Ruby fought back tears, but notices Clem with a blank face. "I'm sorry Clem." Ruby puts her arm around Clem's shoulder. "I... I'm tired of crying." Clem softly says. Clem looks up at Ruby and asks her, "Did you leave them too?" "Yeah... I did. They wanted to go somewhere up North, a community called Wellington. I thought it was a death wish to be honest, but then I think, "What if" you know? Maybe, just maybe, this "Wellington" might actually be safe." "How did you and the rest find out about it?" Clem asks. "Tyler went out hunting one day, and overheard a small group talking about a "Safe Haven" up in Michigan." Ruby replies, splitting the fish Clem had offered her earlier. "But I didn't wanna go just because the Snow would slow down the Walkers. But who knows, maybe we'll go there one day. You know what they say, yesterdays history, tomorrows a mystery." Ruby and Clem both smile at eachother enjoying their meal.

Sometime had passed, it was getting dark out, strong wind was blowing through the trees. Ruby laid next to Clem on her mattress, staring at the ceiling. Ruby turns her head and looks at Clem's gallery, seeing all the people Clem cared about. Clem was asleep, Ruby leans over and opens her backpack to pull out a picture of her and her Daughter. A tear rolls down her face thinking about her sorrowful past. Oreo, out of nowhere jumps on top of Ruby's chest making her giggle. "Hey little guy." Ruby whispered. She slowly rubs his belly as she drifts off to sleep.

• Feedback?

Twistee posted: »

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Clem's eyes widen with excitement. "Eddie, Tyler, Jacob, Eva, Jessica and Miranda! They're all alive!? Oh man I..."

• It's good.

Feedback?

• I found it was excellent! Good job on this one :)

Feedback?

• That was very good! One thing: With the daughter-picture thingy, are you hinting towards Ruby"s true intentions? (Finding her daughter whom she believes is still alive.) Because if that's the case, great job!

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Clem's eyes widen with excitement. "Eddie, Tyler, Jacob, Eva, Jessica and Miranda! They're all alive!? Oh man I..."

• edited March 2014

When Clem opens her eyes she can easily tell by the lights coming out of the holes in the ceiling that it's early morning. It's still raining and the wind is whistling. Then she can see that Ruby's feet are drenched in a puddle of water. "Ruby: wake up!", she says and Ruby responds with a yawn. "The rain came in, and -". Clementine doesn't need to explain any further as Ruby says: "Oh, great... Half the matress is soaked in water... Give me a hand, please." They both now move the matress next to the fireplace so it can dry faster. Then Ruby undresses and hangs her wet clothes on a string by the fireplace. Clem looks worried. "It's cool - nothing happened. It'll dry quicker than you think. I'll play us a song...".

Ruby's been playing several songs for a while now and Clem keeps listening, mesmerized by her skills and atmospheric sound. A little stone suddenly falls off the ceiling, the second time within a while. Ruby speaks to Clem without stopping to play: "That's not a good sign. I hope the walls can stand it, otherwise...". "Don't frighten me.", asnwers Clem. "No worries... The rain should stop soon, it's been raining for a very long time now. I'll go check it later, I can find a way to stabilize the walls a little. A wooden pillar here, a skeleton of sticks covered in clay here, and maybe there...".
    Clem's thoughts trail off. There is no way, that Bryan survived. He used to live in the woods on his own. He was a remarkable hunter, he knew how to follow tracks, he was strong and smart... Ruby was probably right. Then she thinks of all the nice moments, she has spent with him, his kind words, and most of all his strengthening words: "Never lose hope.". The thought of him never finding Hannah's ghost saddens her. Then suddenly the guitar stops to play.

"What is it, Clem? Did I say something wrong?". "I've made up my mind. It's time to go.". Ruby takes a deep breath and closes her eyes for a second before she speaks: "Listen, I already accepted your wish to wait for him. We don't have to-". Clem cuts her off: "I know what you're about to say, but I can assure you: I am sure about it. It's not safe here, and, let's face it: you were right about him. He won't come.". Her face looks selfconfident, yet bitter. "Let's take all we need and get the hell out of this place.".
    Surprised by her mature words and initiative Ruby responds: "Clem, let's not jump the gun on it. This needs to be planned, rushing things doesn't do us any good. Besides, it's still storming out there. I am with you. Let's come up with a good plan, pack our bags without ruffle. As soon as the storm is over we can take a hike. Is there any place you'd like to go?". Clem thinks about. A few silent moments later she stands up, walking towards her bag, replying: "There is no specific place, but there's something that might be of interest for us." She puts her hand in her bag and then a chain of clirring keys is revealed. Ruby reads the labels, with a smile on her lips. "Oh fuck.. that looks promising. That's actually some serious shit. Where did you get this?". Clem speaks: "I am a bit afraid of this place. All the people in that town got erased by some crazy soldiers. It shouldn't be that dangerous anymore. I can show you where it is. We'll get the supplies and find our peace somewhere else.". Ruby nods. "Alright. After that we might be able to focus on something else. There is something I want to tell you, when, you know... when I am ready to talk about it. I'll tell you someday - promised."

• edited March 2014

Yeah I guess you could say I was, having her think Lauren is at Wellington.

Edit: but if Lauren WAS at Wellington, then Ruby kinda had no reason to leave the farm group in the first place.

That was very good! One thing: With the daughter-picture thingy, are you hinting towards Ruby"s true intentions? (Finding her daughter whom she believes is still alive.) Because if that's the case, great job!

• edited March 2014

While they were talking the rain had slowly but surely stopped. "Well we better get going. Were running low on supplies and we'll need some for our journey." Ruby said with a smile. Clementine smiles back but feels a little regret about leaving what she had with Bryan. He won't come back. She kept telling herself. My parents never did, and he won't either. They put on their dry clothes and walked outside of the cave.

The ground was muddy, the grass wet, and droplets of water were dripping off of leaves. Clem and Ruby then set off for the camp in high spirits into the woods, with their backpacks and guns. Oreo trotting behind them. "So... Are those crazy soldiers the ones wandering around these woods? I saw a bunch of em before I got here." Ruby said trying to start conversation. "Yeah... I think so. This guy Kirkmin was leading them and poisoned the food. And..." Clementine is cut off "We don't have to talk about that if you don't want to." Ruby said.

They are both silent for a while but after trudging in the mud for a few minutes they came across a grave. There was a small wooden cross sticking out of the ground where a person was buried. "Well that's peculiar" Ruby says. Clementine immediately thought about the shovel man in the woods. She decided it didn't matter. The guy was probably long gone by now. "Let's keep going." Clementine said and began walking again. "So you think Wellington is safe?" Clementine said. "Yes. It sounds safe and its well known so it can't be that bad" Ruby says. "There was this dairy farm once..." Clementine began. She is interrupted as a gunshot is heard in the distance.

• edited March 2014

Oh, just saw his post. LEt's read it. : )

• Oh... Sorry :(

Oh, just saw his post. LEt's read it. : )

• Doesn't matter. : )

Oh... Sorry

• edited March 2014

I was going to write, but never mind... I can't think of a way to continue.

• edited March 2014

It isn't bad. I just wish their leaving wasn't so short and sudden. Did they take the armory of Bryan and what about the gallery? Besides: Clem spent a lot of time in there and the cave symbolizes her "fortress"and has been her shell of safety. Leaving without any words or feelings feels wrong.
    And regarding Wellington: it has been quite sure that Ruby wasn't so sure about the rumours, that's why she didn't accompany the farm group. And then the three men: I think we should cool it a little with the threats and keep them for the finale part of this episode (that is just my personal opinion). What do the others think?

Edited

While they were talking the rain had slowly but surely stopped. "Well we better get going. Were running low on supplies and we'll need some

• While I do agree with the Wellington thing a lot, I don't think they were already officially leaving the cave behind. After grabbing the supplies I had the feeling they were going back one more time, just to pick up important stuff.

It isn't bad. I just wish their leaving wasn't so short and sudden. Did they take the armory of Bryan and what about the gallery? Besides: C

• Well they didn't actually leave the cave. I was planning for them to come back once they got supplies from the camp. And also I assumed Ruby changed her mind and wanted to go to Wellington because her daughter could be there.

It isn't bad. I just wish their leaving wasn't so short and sudden. Did they take the armory of Bryan and what about the gallery? Besides: C

• Her daughter is either in the woods, or dead as far as Ruby knows. Heck, the only reason she stayed in the forest instead of going with her group was because she thought Lauren could still be alive and well, living in the woods.

Well they didn't actually leave the cave. I was planning for them to come back once they got supplies from the camp. And also I assumed Ruby changed her mind and wanted to go to Wellington because her daughter could be there.

• ..I'll probably write something near the end of the episode or beginning of the next one.

• Oh. Well Ruby has Clem now so maybe Clem is like her new daughter and she assumed Lauren was dead.

Note: Anything you guys want me to edit?

Her daughter is either in the woods, or dead as far as Ruby knows. Heck, the only reason she stayed in the forest instead of going with her group was because she thought Lauren could still be alive and well, living in the woods.

• Ruby might be using Clem as a substitute for her daughter right now, but when Clem shows that she isn't a little girl anymore Ruby will break down. She still thinks Lauren is alive, or at least suppresses the fact that she had to have died.

Oh. Well Ruby has Clem now so maybe Clem is like her new daughter and she assumed Lauren was dead. Note: Anything you guys want me to edit?

• Speaking of this, how far into the episode are we?

..I'll probably write something near the end of the episode or beginning of the next one.

• We've got a bit of a road ahead of us. We always know when to end when the time is right.

Speaking of this, how far into the episode are we?

• edited March 2014

I don't like the three men, but you can't change it just because I don't like that. That's a story we're writing together. We'll see how the others solve this situation.

Oh. Well Ruby has Clem now so maybe Clem is like her new daughter and she assumed Lauren was dead. Note: Anything you guys want me to edit?

• Well I don't really mind if you guys disregard my post. If its not good then I can easily remove it because I don't want to mess up the story or any plans you guys have.

I don't like the three men, but you can't change it just because I don't like that. That's a story we're writing together. We'll see how the others solve this situation.

• edited March 2014

No need to disregard it. As That1Guy said, your post is plausible and Ruby changed her mind. It wasn't a bad post. :)

Well I don't really mind if you guys disregard my post. If its not good then I can easily remove it because I don't want to mess up the story or any plans you guys have.

• I know we're not supposed to plan ahead, but my brain is almost making me do it.

I have such a great idea, but I'm not going to do it...

This may also cause me to not write until the end of the episode.

• I think I can write, but I need an idea to get us out of this situation quite quickly. Any ideas?

I know we're not supposed to plan ahead, but my brain is almost making me do it. I have such a great idea, but I'm not going to do it... This may also cause me to not write until the end of the episode.

• I... Honestly don't see any way to continue right now. The men are just so... I don't even know how to say this... Can someone else please continue?

• I hate to do this, but, would you please remove the three men? I feel like they're just there to force tension without helping the story go on. Maybe you could try to incorporate the shovel man instead, or even a gunshot or a scream in the distance to force Ruby and Clem to move faster, without putting them into an unnecessary situation.

While they were talking the rain had slowly but surely stopped. "Well we better get going. Were running low on supplies and we'll need some

• I agree, this would be helpful.

I hate to do this, but, would you please remove the three men? I feel like they're just there to force tension without helping the story go

Sign in to comment in this discussion.