EVERYONE APPRECIATION THREAD

Comments

• Yeah, I've noticed that these days, you seem to be a good person :)

xValkyx posted: »

Ah good, because i'm quite a random person and i've been more active on the forums lately

• I'm very friendly ^_^ ...unless you're an asshole and are being a dick to my friends in which case i'm also an asshole, but i've seen you before on the forums and you don't seem to be that kind of person so yeah, to you i'm 'a good person' xD

Rafoli posted: »

Yeah, I've noticed that these days, you seem to be a good person

• edited May 2014

Okay dokey~~

-gives you marshmallow sandwich cakes with sprinkles on top-

after this we can go to the land of sweethaven, where it rains skittles and the mountains are ice cream (i really need to stop making myself hungry)

I want your marshmellow sandwich cakes!

• http://www.telltalegames.com/community/messages/1442

We can pet each other here... that sounded wrong...

Okay dokey~~ -gives you marshmallow sandwich cakes with sprinkles on top- after this we can go to the land of sweethaven, where it rains skittles and the mountains are ice cream (i really need to stop making myself hungry)

• [removed]

* scratches behind your ear- i think you may genuinely be the death of me at this point.

• HEY! Don't talk to my girl that way!

• someone posted a Guilty Crown Soundtrack (again!)

Alt text

So happy right now.

Don't mind me. I'm just jamming it out with this song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkh77L5GcBc&feature=player_detailpage

• Oh, thanks! It's very good to make more friends here. Everyone is friendly, so I try to be friendly too, especially with new people or someone I've never talked before.

I'm very friendly ^_^ ...unless you're an asshole and are being a dick to my friends in which case i'm also an asshole, but i've seen you before on the forums and you don't seem to be that kind of person so yeah, to you i'm 'a good person' xD

• Same here :) well then Rafoli i declare you one of my new friends! -hugs-
    we shall team up and fight the upcoming apocalypse together! ONWARDS TO ADVENTURE!

Oh, thanks! It's very good to make more friends here. Everyone is friendly, so I try to be friendly too, especially with new people or someone I've never talked before.

• Fuck yeah ;)

Same here well then Rafoli i declare you one of my new friends! -hugs- we shall team up and fight the upcoming apocalypse together! ONWARDS TO ADVENTURE!

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/messages/1442 We can pet each other here... that sounded wrong...

• FUCK YEAH fuck yeah! :D

Fuck yeah

• She's going to Greece? FUCKING GREECE? I know you posted that last week ago, but damn! She is one lucky son of a bitch! God, I still can't get over the fact that she's going to fucking GREECE! That's like, a whole different continent! :O

She just fixed her internet problems, but she's going to Greece next week and will come back May 4th.

• Yeah, but unfortunately for her she's going on a school trip XD

Deceptio posted: »

She's going to Greece? FUCKING GREECE? I know you posted that last week ago, but damn! She is one lucky son of a bitch! God, I still can't get over the fact that she's going to fucking GREECE! That's like, a whole different continent! :O

• I would like to tell you guys a story about being a Goose.

Yesterday, I went to a christian place thingy. The guy said "Jesus broke the bread-" and I jumped out of my seat screaming "HE BROKE THE BREAD?!?!?!?!?!" I was stunned that people could worship such an evil bastard, so I attacked the place with my Goose friends. Everyone died. The end.

• A FUCKING SCHOOL TRIP? SHE'S GOING TO FUCKING GREECE ON A FUCKING FIELD TRIP? WTFFFFFFFFFFF THE AMOUNT OF JEALOUSY AND AMAZEMENT IS TOO STRONG!!!!!!!!!

Alt text

Yeah, but unfortunately for her she's going on a school trip XD

• edited May 2014

I worship that "evil bastard"....

glares at Giraffehat

Giraffehat posted: »

I would like to tell you guys a story about being a Goose. Yesterday, I went to a christian place thingy. The guy said "Jesus broke the b

• LOL XD

It's a little close to her country, so I guess that made the trip possible. If she traveled from america to Greece, man...

Deceptio posted: »

A FUCKING SCHOOL TRIP? SHE'S GOING TO FUCKING GREECE ON A FUCKING FIELD TRIP? WTFFFFFFFFFFF THE AMOUNT OF JEALOUSY AND AMAZEMENT IS TOO STRONG!!!!!!!!!

• Alt text

I would like to tell you guys a story about being a Goose. Yesterday, I went to a christian place thingy. The guy said "Jesus broke the b

• What the bread do to him, huh? HUH?!?!

I worship that "evil bastard".... glares at Giraffehat

• I swear, if you keep flapping your beak, I'm going to break your spine like Jesus broke the bread.

What the bread do to him, huh? HUH?!?!

• How very Christian of you...

I swear, if you keep flapping your beak, I'm going to break your spine like Jesus broke the bread.

• edited May 2014

Yeah? Well, you've just earned an extra 500 degrees in HELL!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO FOR THE GRAND PRIZE OF 1000?!

How very Christian of you...

• Meh.

(Wanna talk about lady feet or something now?)

Yeah? Well, you've just earned an extra 500 degrees in HELL! WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO FOR THE GRAND PRIZE OF 1000?!

• Hmm? Oh, sure.

Meet any women recently that you just *couldn't* keep your eyes off of?

Meh. (Wanna talk about lady feet or something now?)

• Nah, but summer is coming soon and any true foot fetishist knows what that means ;)

Hmm? Oh, sure. Meet any women recently that you just *couldn't* keep your eyes off of?

• Dem SANDALS BRAH!

Nah, but summer is coming soon and any true foot fetishist knows what that means ;)

• *Soon.*

**PS:** I said I was watching from the distance.

Nah, but summer is coming soon and any true foot fetishist knows what that means ;)

• Soon....soon.....soon... *rocks back and forth from the dreaded word*

*Soon.* **PS:** I said I was watching from the distance.

• Damn right. High five, brotha!

Dem SANDALS BRAH!

• Do you have a certain preference when it comes to toe nail polish or are you not.... "picky"?

Damn right. High five, brotha!

• I like them plain, I guess.

Do you have a certain preference when it comes to toe nail polish or are you not.... "picky"?

• Meh. My favorite has to be blue or black toe nails.

I like them plain, I guess.

• Sorry if we're freaking you out, ma'am. It's uh... nice to meet you.

Soon....soon.....soon... *rocks back and forth from the dreaded word*

• Hm? Oh not at all, i'm rather quirky myself so it takes a lot to freak me out x3
    Nice to meet you too! *gives you skittles and shakes your hand* ^w^

Sorry if we're freaking you out, ma'am. It's uh... nice to meet you.

• You really like skittles!

I approve of it.

Hm? Oh not at all, i'm rather quirky myself so it takes a lot to freak me out x3 Nice to meet you too! *gives you skittles and shakes your hand* ^w^

• I really do! especially the red ones x3

I'm glad you approve *hands you skittles as well*

You really like skittles! I approve of it.

• I just came back and I want some too!

I really do! especially the red ones x3 I'm glad you approve *hands you skittles as well*

• Rafoli! :D *hands skittles*

we are now the skittles gang.

I just came back and I want some too!

• Fuck yeah. I wish I could post a nodding gif, but this function is disabled for some time :/

Rafoli! :D *hands skittles* we are now the skittles gang.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.