EVERYONE APPRECIATION THREAD

Comments

• It's a shame he died :(

Did you know that they were originally actually planning on having the Joker in ''Batman The Dark Knight Rises"?
    Markd4547 posted: »

Cool thanks for sharing the rest are great actors but Heath is the Joker to me but I agree definitely

• Yeah not saying this in bad way but what a performance to go out on think his legacy will last forever though that character and Nolan out of respect never replaced him in rises ;'(

data3.whicdn.com/images/65086798/large.jpg
    xValkyx posted: »

It's a shame he died :( Did you know that they were originally actually planning on having the Joker in ''Batman The Dark Knight Rises"?

• I know i completely agree. Even if he were replaced i doubt anyone could ever top him as the joker. He was just so real.

That almost made me cry. RIP Heath Ledger.

Yeah not saying this in bad way but what a performance to go out on think his legacy will last forever though that character and Nolan out of respect never replaced him in rises ;'( data3.whicdn.com/images/65086798/large.jpg

• Whom will you vote for in the upcoming elections?
    Azlyn posted: »

Huh? Umm, what exactly do you wanna know? :?

• C'mon Death of the Family Joker is the best.

Joker 1. Heath ledger 2. Mark Hamill(arkham games and cartoons) 3. Jack Nicholson The best Batman 1. Christian Bale 2. Micheal Keaton I pretend rest never happened What's your top 3 favorite films?

• OH, FUDGEKNUCKLES!

I CAN'T CHOOSE, IT IS MPOSSIBRUUUUU!

><

I'm a Gemini, we're really not that good at decisions...

HOW IRONIC!

This is a game company's forum that's based on choices.

HA!

Good one, Irony. Point for you.

I liked Bale whoever said his was the worst batman is clearly not a fan after Batnipples thing lmao 3.bp.blogspot.com/-40ylTDGhEvk/UXxV

• xD

Wow, atta choice. I'm unable to vote, since i'm underage. But maybe i'll slip in one for Jesus.
    Syracuse posted: »

Whom will you vote for in the upcoming elections?

• Telltale is illusion of choice and so was my question you must answer whether you want to or NOT AZLYN!!

TELL ME

Why So Serious?

OH, FUDGEKNUCKLES! I CAN'T CHOOSE, IT IS MPOSSIBRUUUUU! >< I'm a Gemini, we're really not that good at decisions...

• #Vote4Jesus

xD Wow, atta choice. I'm unable to vote, since i'm underage. But maybe i'll slip in one for Jesus.

• edited May 2014
    Never read the comic but seen how mental and disturbing it is with Joker ripping off his face just the images about that comic scare the sh** out of me lol definitely going to read it

www.nerdlikeyou.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Death-of-the-Family-Joker.png
    Talimancer posted: »

C'mon Death of the Family Joker is the best.

• xP

You cannot use why so serious on ME, asshole, i used it on you first!

:3

But, really, there are just too many movies that i like, and i can't choose.

Telltale is illusion of choice and so was my question you must answer whether you want to or NOT AZLYN!! TELL ME Why So Serious?

• #Jesus4President

#Vote4Jesus

• Theocracies generally don't go well.....

#Jesus4President

• edited May 2014
    i.imgur.com/AJQtcrt.gif

asshole I like that there's fight in you :)

Name them all AZLYN or else!!!

xP You cannot use why so serious on ME, asshole, i used it on you first! :3 But, really, there are just too many movies that i like, and i can't choose.

• Basically the whole concept of the comic is a new Joker. Joker meets the Dollmaker in Arkham who gives him the courtesy of ripping of his face. After that it spans over all comic series, Nightwing, Red Hood, Batgirl Etc where the Joker is kidnapping every single on of them. Jus a basic outline.

Never read the comic but seen how mental and disturbing it is with Joker ripping off his face just the images about that comic scare the sh*

• I don't think Jesus would be the President though. He was pretty much a pariah.

#Jesus4President

• Thanks for the outline sounds awesome I'll definitely take a look
    Talimancer posted: »

Basically the whole concept of the comic is a new Joker. Joker meets the Dollmaker in Arkham who gives him the courtesy of ripping of his fa

• Shh.

I don't think Jesus would be the President though. He was pretty much a pariah.

• Hmm... Yeah, you're right.

But the South Park version is pretty chill. Never said it goes well, but, hey, for the lolz.
    Giraffehat posted: »

Theocracies generally don't go well.....

• I feel so elite right now. Wanna know why? Thanks to vivec, I have seen the choices for Amid The Ruins and they are... just... damn.
  • edited May 2014
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORIICgi-0GI

I voted for urban Jesus

I don't think Jesus would be the President though. He was pretty much a pariah.

• WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...?

I DEMAND TO KNOW.

Please?

Pweeeeaaaaase?

No fair, you guys technically cheated.

I feel so elite right now. Wanna know why? Thanks to vivec, I have seen the choices for Amid The Ruins and they are... just... damn.

• Not worth getting banned over.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...? I DEMAND TO KNOW. Please? Pweeeeaaaaase? No fair, you guys technically cheated.

• Okay, okay.

Not worth getting banned over.

• Just damn BAD or just damn GOOD?

At least tell us this much.

I feel so elite right now. Wanna know why? Thanks to vivec, I have seen the choices for Amid The Ruins and they are... just... damn.

• I have a friend now! A physical friendship!
  • YAY!

I have a friend now! A physical friendship!

• FFC. Now.

I have a friend now! A physical friendship!

• (http://)www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lRI5UJCHCw#t=49
  • Oh, Oka-

*starts getting dragged away*

FFC. Now.

• COME ON, NOW!!!

Oh, Oka- *starts getting dragged away*

• I dared not post the original version, for this place is sacred.

(http://)www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AgrrWsz1dg

Heimskr would surely go gay for that DragonD, though.

*pedo face*
  • Roses are red,
    Violets are blue.
    I just wanna say,
    you belong to the zoo.
    Don't worry,
    I'll be there too.
    Not in a cage,
    but laughing at you.

Nobody liked this on Valentine's day. Mostly they insulted me.
    Pell3t posted: »

while we are rhyming Im an asshole, this much is true. Though I'm an asshole, so are you. Every bodies an asshole, there are

• Don't worry about it. As soon as I wrote this on here I copied it to my facebook thinking my friends would get a good laugh about it. Nope, 3 of my friends at the exact f*cking time wrote "Cool story bro"

I don't think I like my friends. You guys on here are cooler.
    Abloodyday posted: »

Roses are red, Violets are blue. I just wanna say, you belong to the zoo. Don't worry, I'll be there too. Not in a cage, but laughing at you. Nobody liked this on Valentine's day. Mostly they insulted me.

• I just realized you said that because she said that SHE'S a dog. *facepalms*

You're a bitch! ;^)

• Haha, don't take it so seriously, it's just a joke, maybe they just didn't like it, no big deal.

But yeah, of course TWD forums' users are cooler than most people.

We're the shit, man!

*Sends internet highfive*
    Pell3t posted: »

Don't worry about it. As soon as I wrote this on here I copied it to my facebook thinking my friends would get a good laugh about it. Nope,

• yeah I didn't. Its not the cool story bro that I didn't like its that people I know would say it. Sounds too Jersey shorey for my taste.

*highfives back*
    Abloodyday posted: »

Haha, don't take it so seriously, it's just a joke, maybe they just didn't like it, no big deal. But yeah, of course TWD forums' users are cooler than most people. We're the shit, man! *Sends internet highfive*

• HOLY SHIT, I STUMBLED APON A MOUNTAIN OF TWINKIES!
  • Nope, I am the best Batman.

Joker 1. Heath ledger 2. Mark Hamill(arkham games and cartoons) 3. Jack Nicholson The best Batman 1. Christian Bale 2. Micheal Keaton I pretend rest never happened What's your top 3 favorite films?

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited May 2014
    Here's a conversation of me and xValkyx on Steam, I hit her with many interesting facts. MANY. I decided to share.

KDeceptio: Ready for some interesting facts?
    xValkyx: YUP
    KDeceptio: The sentence "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter in the alphabet.
    xValkyx: holy shit
    KDeceptio: 95% of the time "I don't know" is just an excuse given by someone who is avoiding the truth.
    KDeceptio: If you fall asleep within 5 minutes of lying down, you are likely to be suffering from severe sleep deprivation
    KDeceptio: 72% of adolescent murderers grew up without fathers.
    KDeceptio: About half of the world's food is thrown away every year.
    KDeceptio: Curious people have a more difficult time falling asleep at night.
    xValkyx: I'm curious
    KDeceptio: In Japan, a man was murdered, drained of all of his blood, cut into 1cm slices, and left in a trash can. The murder was never solved. O__o
    xValkyx: Holy snap crackle and pop
    KDeceptio: “FYI”, “LOL” and “OMG” are all now formally recognized by the Oxford English Dictionary
    KDeceptio: According to old myths, the inability to fall asleep at night means you're awake in someone's dream
    KDeceptio: The Blue Whale ejaculates over 40 gallons of Sperm when mating. Only 10% enters the female and you always wondered why the sea tasted salty?
    xValkyx: Pmsl
    KDeceptio: Adolf Hitler nearly drowned in a river when he was 4 years old but was saved by a local priest.
    KDeceptio: Popcorn is by far the healthiest snack. It builds bone, muscle, tissue, aids digestion, and is good for the teeth.
    KDeceptio: Good people go through the most bullshit.
    KDeceptio: The sentence "Are you as bored as I am?" can be read backwards and still makes sense.
    KDeceptio: Male ducks literally shed and regrow their penises. Ew....
    xValkyx: XD
    xValkyx: i love you for all these facts
    KDeceptio: Have you ever noticed that, iPod! upside down is still iPod!
    KDeceptio: Thank you haha
    KDeceptio: In 1903 the Wright brothers flew for 59 seconds. 38 years later Japan bombed Pearl Harbor. 28 years after that, the US landed on the moon.
    xValkyx: Is it weird i turned my head to face upside down to read that? XD
    KDeceptio: Eating a banana for breakfast can help you feel less groggy in the morning. Bananas also help maintain focus
    KDeceptio: Nah I did it too xD
    KDeceptio: iPhone = Eye Phone = Illuminati Phone. Siri spelled backwards is Iris, thats a part of the Eye. Apple is Illuminati. They're watching you.
    KDeceptio: Intelligent people are more likely to avoid conflict which explains why some people notice everything but choose to say nothing.
    KDeceptio: The man who invented the Frisbee was cremated after he died and was made into a Frisbee.
    KDeceptio: Chocolate and shopping are both more addictive than LSD and steroids, studies suggest.
    KDeceptio: When someone tickles you, the laugher is a panic response -- You can't tickle yourself, because your body doesn't sense any real danger.
    xValkyx: This is so interesting
    KDeceptio: Eminem wrote a song called "Kim" dedicated to his then-wife Kimberly - after she heard it, she slit her wrists.
    KDeceptio: I know right! hahaa
    KDeceptio: The quietest people tend to have the loudest minds.
    KDeceptio: Just because someone doesn’t react, it doesn’t mean they don’t notice.
    KDeceptio: On average, a 4 year old child asks 437 questions per day.
    KDeceptio: Hopeful people are more likely to eat fruit, while happy people tend to prefer candy bars.
    KDeceptio: Don’t believe everything you hear. There are always three sides to a story: yours, theirs and the truth.
    xValkyx: most are very true
    KDeceptio: Humans are the only mammals with permanently swollen breasts - other animals only have them when nursing.
    KDeceptio: Exactly, which is why it's so weird haha
    KDeceptio: Any friendship that exceeds the 7 yr mark is more likely to last an entire lifetime.
    KDeceptio: Generally, a single text from the right person can instantly relieve stress and improve your mood.
    KDeceptio: Feelings that come back are actually feelings that never left.
    KDeceptio: On 3/3/03, a woman had her 3rd child at 3:33 P.M.
    KDeceptio: When a cat died in Ancient Egypt, their human family would go into a deep mourning and shave off their eyebrows.
    KDeceptio: “If you can’t explain it to a six year old, you don’t understand it yourself.” - Albert Einstein
    KDeceptio: Toothpaste removes ink from your clothes. Apply it to the stain, let it dry and then wash.
    KDeceptio: More than 70% of all apologies are meaningless.
    KDeceptio: Headache? Believe it or not, soaking your feet in hot water will help your head feel better.
    KDeceptio: Twitter's logo has an actual name, it's Larry the bird.
    KDeceptio: REFERENCE TO LARRY BIRD, NBA LEGEND
    KDeceptio: Someone commits suicide about every 40 seconds.
    KDeceptio: Brown colored eyes are really blue, under a layer of melanin.
    KDeceptio: 91% people skip the first slice of bread, just because it's ugly.
    KDeceptio: Leonardo Da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
    KDeceptio: Late night phone and text conversations tend to be the best.
    KDeceptio: Smiling slows down aging and prevents wrinkles.
    xValkyx: *smiles*
    KDeceptio: Banana is a happy fruit. Eating just one can help relieve irritable emotions, anger and or depression.
    KDeceptio: A lion’s roar can be heard from as far as 5 miles away.
    KDeceptio: Coca-Cola only sold 25 bottles the first year but kept going. Never give up.
    KDeceptio: You are more likely to be struck by lightning while fishing than during any other activity.
    KDeceptio: Girls who have more 'guy friends' than 'girl friends' go through much less depression and anxiety.
    KDeceptio: The older a married couple gets, the more likely they are to avoid a conflict by changing the subject.
    KDeceptio: Mosquitoes have killed more humans than all the wars in history.
    KDeceptio: In Switzerland, Santa has a helper named Schmutzli who beats children with a broom.
    KDeceptio: A Florida mother once shook her 3-month-old son to death for interrupting her while she was playing FarmVille. Jesus, are you fucking kidding me?!?!
    KDeceptio: You can survive without eating for weeks, but you will only live 11 days without sleeping.
    KDeceptio: The average human will spend 25 years or their life sleeping. Someone who over thinks a lot averages only 15.
    KDeceptio: Over thinking ruins happiness.
    KDeceptio: Ironically, the person you'd take a bullet for sometimes ends up being the one behind the gun.
    KDeceptio: The panic you feel when someone is tickling you is called "gargalesthesia."
    KDeceptio: It takes 59 minutes to make a single Oreo cookie.
    xValkyx: How the heck do you find all these facts??
    KDeceptio: The twitter page "Facts"
    KDeceptio: There's a restaurant owned by a person with Downs Syndrome that offers Breakfast, Lunch, and Hugs.
    KDeceptio: The Olympic Gold Medal is actually only 1.34% gold.
    KDeceptio: Marvel originally thought Spider-Man was a terrible idea and that the character would flop because people hate spiders.
    KDeceptio: On a daily basis, 85% of people have experienced a dream so real that they were not sure if it happened in real life or not.
    KDeceptio: Sleeping is a cure to forget about pain, problems, stress and everything for a while.
    KDeceptio: Finland was the first country in the world to make high-speed Internet access a legal right.
    KDeceptio: Within 5 minutes of waking, half of your dream is forgotten. Within 10 minutes, 90% is gone.
    KDeceptio: The number of Chinese killed by the Japanese during WW2 is greater than the number of Jews killed in the Holocaust
    KDeceptio: When you're happy, you enjoy the music. But when you're sad, you understand the lyrics.
    KDeceptio: Repeating a common word over and over until it loses all meaning and sounds weird is called semantic satiation.
    KDeceptio: If done on a daily basis, a good morning kiss can literally add 5 years to your life, studies suggest.
    KDeceptio: Okay I'm done lol
Sign in to comment in this discussion.