EVERYONE APPRECIATION THREAD

Comments

• I miss my anime gifs xD

I REFUSE TO TELL YOU MY TOP SECRET MISSION THAT INVOLVES A FISH AND A KEY!

Also how dare you force me to tell you my business! i'll have you know that i am the Skittles Queen! i smite all with my sugar goodness (lawl that sounds weird) >:{
    Deceptio posted: »

Me too...this place hasn't been the same since then. Hopefully it comes back soon. YES, TELL ME NAO, I NEED TO KNOW THE DETAILS!!!! *Puts creeper face back on*

• Shut up GOUSTTTT!
  • (?) Rafoli starts cheering inside while still staring at Valky.

(?) Deceptio blinks out of peer pressure and loses the staring contest.

• I fed them poffins so they won't die :D <3
    Rafoli posted: »

Tragic, tragic. How are your pokemons and stuff?

• Holy shit...at least you have something to do, while Istudy over here for the whole night.

:D
    xValkyx posted: »

I fed them poffins so they won't die :D <3

• (?) Deceptio starts to cry inside but still stares at Rafoli.

(?) Rafoli starts cheering inside while still staring at Valky.

• Those gifs are fucking weird!

And okay, I give up D:<

I miss my anime gifs xD I REFUSE TO TELL YOU MY TOP SECRET MISSION THAT INVOLVES A FISH AND A KEY! Also how dare you force me to t

• I feel bad for you :( *gives you skittles* eat up brah!

i have my art exam on the 30th and i have to memorize Artist biographies @_@ so maybe after tomorrow i won't be on the forum or Steam for much time. I don't study (usually) but i really have to remember this stuff because art is like my most important subject T_T

Holy shit...at least you have something to do, while Istudy over here for the whole night. :D

• lol depends on what ones you use ;P

really? huh...that was quick.
    Good, because i had no idea what to say to that XD ...because uhh, the skittles bandit made me forget...

Those gifs are fucking weird! And okay, I give up D:<

• (?) Rafoli wants to humiliate Deceptio, but he decides not to do it.

(?) Deceptio starts to cry inside but still stares at Rafoli.

• Yeah, but most of them are really weird lol.

Yeah, I gave up quick because I didn't want to make the skittles queen sad and angry (;

lol depends on what ones you use ;P really? huh...that was quick. Good, because i had no idea what to say to that XD ...because uhh, the skittles bandit made me forget...

• (?) Deceptio tries to attack Rafoli, but restrains himself at the last second.

(?) Rafoli wants to humiliate Deceptio, but he decides not to do it.

• Yeah, I get it, you're planning to be an artist in the future, huh?

I feel bad for you :( *gives you skittles* eat up brah! i have my art exam on the 30th and i have to memorize Artist biographies @_@ so

• (?) Megan will remember this.
  • Lol fair enough, but i love them for the creepy faces :3 it's great for making awkward moments!

How gracious of you XD ...i like you, i think i might make you a royal knight of skittles land.

Yeah, but most of them are really weird lol. Yeah, I gave up quick because I didn't want to make the skittles queen sad and angry (;

• Yeah :3 lol even if i didn't it's really the only thing besides writing and baking i'm good at XD

Yeah, I get it, you're planning to be an artist in the future, huh?

• I myself hate Art in my school. I don't know if I've told you already, but my teacher is the stereotype of the crazy art teacher. She keeps acting like if she was in a theater and we were interested in all that shit.

Yeah :3 lol even if i didn't it's really the only thing besides writing and baking i'm good at XD

• (?) Rafoli won't.

(?) Megan will remember this.

• (?) Rafoli acts like he didn't see that attempt.

(?) Deceptio tries to attack Rafoli, but restrains himself at the last second.

• Yeah you did. Lol quite a lot of Art teachers like to be over the top though :P they are all cray cray

I myself hate Art in my school. I don't know if I've told you already, but my teacher is the stereotype of the crazy art teacher. She keeps acting like if she was in a theater and we were interested in all that shit.

• It definitely is.

It would be an honor to take that position in the skittles kingdom!

Lol fair enough, but i love them for the creepy faces :3 it's great for making awkward moments! How gracious of you XD ...i like you, i think i might make you a royal knight of skittles land.

• (?) Deceptio falls asleep due to constant staring.

(?) Rafoli acts like he didn't see that attempt.

• Fuck my teacher and her baroque shit. My artwork was great and she gave me a grade of 2.6 outta 4. I call bullshit.

Yeah you did. Lol quite a lot of Art teachers like to be over the top though :P they are all cray cray

• Yay! you can even have a key to my skittles vault :3 *gives key*

aw crap, i need to go soon D: hey, do you have a Steam account? :3
    just so it's easier to talk to you and i don't spam the shit out of the thread XD (like i usually seem to do)

It definitely is. It would be an honor to take that position in the skittles kingdom!

• (?) Rafoli has had enough of this staring crap.

(?) Deceptio falls asleep due to constant staring.

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited May 2014
    Thanks, I will cherish this key.

Yeah, me too. And yes, I have a steam account! It's KDeceptio, I didn't know you had one too! :O Go ahead and add me :)

Yay! you can even have a key to my skittles vault :3 *gives key* aw crap, i need to go soon D: hey, do you have a Steam account? :3 just so it's easier to talk to you and i don't spam the shit out of the thread XD (like i usually seem to do)

• (?) Deceptio has had enough of it too, and continues to stay sleeping.

(!) Good night!

(?) Rafoli has had enough of this staring crap.

• Good :D it's a token of our new friendship!

Okay, i shall add you tomorrow morning! ^_^ mine is the same as it is on here haha
    be prepared because i'm gonna spam the shit out of you tomorrow! >:D jk

Thanks, I will cherish this key. Yeah, me too. And yes, I have a steam account! It's KDeceptio, I didn't know you had one too! :O Go ahead and add me :)

• (?) i am random as a potato.
  • It very is :)

Okay, sounds good! I'll be prepared for your spams tomorrow...

Good :D it's a token of our new friendship! Okay, i shall add you tomorrow morning! ^_^ mine is the same as it is on here haha be prepared because i'm gonna spam the shit out of you tomorrow! >:D jk

• Jeez harsh teacher D:

I have very snobby art teachers in my school, that are VERY difficult to please. They turn their nose up at most peoples work (and trust me it's people who are very talented at art). :/ They talk about expressing yourself but they never let us, we have to usually do what they want. >_>

i have to go now to bed :3 night night Raf! talk to ya tomorrow! *hugs*

Fuck my teacher and her baroque shit. My artwork was great and she gave me a grade of 2.6 outta 4. I call bullshit.

• (?) I am as random as a tomato.

(?) i am random as a potato.

• (!) You too.

(?) Deceptio has had enough of it too, and continues to stay sleeping. (!) Good night!

• (?) Rafoli noticed that.

(?) i am random as a potato.

• See ya Valky :D

Jeez harsh teacher D: I have very snobby art teachers in my school, that are VERY difficult to please. They turn their nose up at most

• (?) Giraffehat thinks these jokes are getting pretty damn old.

(?) Rafoli noticed that.

• (?) Deceptio thinks GiraffeHat's new profile picture is awesome.
    Giraffehat posted: »

(?) Giraffehat thinks these jokes are getting pretty damn old.

• Yeah, i know. I got one peach face, Cody, 2 red faced, Evee and Sierra, and one dark blue masked lovebird, BB.

But, yeah, i heard they're aggressive, but they always seem friendly to one another in their cages, and i let them out together, and now it's some kind of routine for me to let them out each weekend and they're buddies. I mean, they never fight. The worst thing that ever happened is when BB and Evee had a spat, and Evee beat the shit out of poor little BB. They're kind of annoying sometimes. Like, i can't even eat without having 4 lovebirds around my cereal bowl. And they shit all over my books and laptop. >.<

However, they're also smart and sweet, they really are, and i love them a lot! ^^

Hey, i've been trying to make them do the do for a whole year. Any tips? REALLY want to see one baby lovebird!
    Pell3t posted: »

Haha lovebirds, the one bird that's named ironically. They are known to kill each other if they stay together in close quarters with severa

• My girly level is -1000.
    Pell3t posted: »

GIRLS DONT POOP!!!!!!

• xD

You said GAH, too!

Here's my like. Take it, you magnificent beast!
    Markd4547 posted: »

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u0wg3t6osM YOU SAID GAH!! sorry thumb carry on Azlyn

Sign in to comment in this discussion.