EVERYONE APPRECIATION THREAD

Comments

• edited May 2014
    i'm part of that 91% tho, not bad
    Deceptio posted: »

Here's a conversation of me and xValkyx on Steam, I hit her with many interesting facts. MANY. I decided to share. KDeceptio: Ready for

• edited May 2014

This thread needs bumping. I'll do this with nostalgic soundtrack. Yeah, I think we've lost the feature to see the video while browsing here.

• edited May 2014

YAY GIFS ARE BACK!!! T^T

Alt text

the empty void in my heart has now been filled...

• We finally got you unbanned. Post the link to our PM here. For some reason, I can't find it the last time you posted it.

xValkyx posted: »

YAY GIFS ARE BACK!!! T^T the empty void in my heart has now been filled...

• SaltLick305 posted: »

We finally got you unbanned. Post the link to our PM here. For some reason, I can't find it the last time you posted it.

• Message to Azlyn, Giraffehat, Ohyoupokedme. I'm looking for people to join my story thread. If you guys are interested, I'll reserve your spots for Ch.2. Let me know.

• Why is this thread spam now?

• GIFs & IMAGES ARE BACK!

Alt text

• Some threads were flagged in a testing environment, and I guess they carried over. Just ignore any false flags.

Why is this thread spam now?

• IM SO HAPPY I COULD GO SUPER SAIYAN

Alt text

• Alt text

The gif's are back I;m so excited

• edited May 2014

Just out of curiosity and confusion but why is that it says I have 10000 likes today when yesterday I was near 10100?

I'm so confused. Is it a glitch or something?

Some threads were flagged in a testing environment, and I guess they carried over. Just ignore any false flags.

• Sounds cool. I'm in.

Message to Azlyn, Giraffehat, Ohyoupokedme. I'm looking for people to join my story thread. If you guys are interested, I'll reserve your spots for Ch.2. Let me know.

• Hey, guys, i'm back!

AND SO ARE GIFS AND IMAGES AND LINKS AND EVERYTHING!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

BOOM BABY!

• Thank you for the blue screen, Azlyn ;-;

Azlyn posted: »

Hey, guys, i'm back! AND SO ARE GIFS AND IMAGES AND LINKS AND EVERYTHING! BOOM BABY!

• HEY YOU GUYS! I UNCOVERED A SECRET AUDITION VIDEO WITH MY SUPER HACKING SKILLZ!

• edited May 2014

Awesome! You can make your character here, since the thread is a cluster fuck right now, haha. So it's basically YOU in a zombie apocalypse. There will be choices like in TWD game, everyone's fate is in your hands and you choose their destiny by voting. I'll be using your user name so people can identify you easier as well. Also no special powers or anything like that, everyone is human. Just answer the questions below and I'll take care of the rest.

Whats your personality like?

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends?

If you had to do something evil to keep yourself alive, (killing a friend, stealing something, torturing someone) would you?

What did you want to be when you were growing up?

Do you think it's safer to be alone or with a group?

If you can, read all the parts for chapter one before I start Ch.2. Which will probably be today or tomorrow, not sure.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1237463#Comment_1237463

Azlyn posted: »

Sounds cool. I'm in.

• edited May 2014

Tobi's thread has been attracting all the attention this one had, and now there's only a few of us left. How many people are still around here? We should send the link of this thread to some other cool people to come by.

• The few. The Proud.

Hey, Raf. You made your debut in Ch.2! Check it out when you can so you can vote.

Rafoli posted: »

Tobi's thread has been attracting all the attention this one had, and now there's only a few of us left. How many people are still around here? We should send the link of this thread to some other cool people to come by.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

• Alt text

Thought EVERYONE would APPRECIATE this if you don't mind the pun I used with the thread title.

• A conversation which you had that many likes was deleted?

Just out of curiosity and confusion but why is that it says I have 10000 likes today when yesterday I was near 10100? I'm so confused. Is it a glitch or something?

• Bump :v

• Maybe its dangerous

Maybe its delicious

Maybe its Maybelline... damn it stupid commercials have corrupted my mind

O_____O

• Rump.

Bump :v

• Dump.

Talimancer posted: »

Rump.

• Hump

Rump.

• Jump

Hump

• Lump

Pell3t posted: »

Dump.

• Pump

Jump

• edited June 2014

I guess I'll be the one who will post this here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVBdLOxZaVY&list=UU6qEWMAvATirLISl_sDnHQA

• Hey Poked, I can't post videos here, just the links. How did you do that?

I can now post my suicidal music! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz7oUVxoRbQ

• Clump

Pump

• Lmao! Thanks batman

I guess I'll be the one who will post this here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVBdLOxZaVY&list=UU6qEWMAvATirLISl_sDnHQA

• I don't know. Are you posting the link in both spaces?

Hey Poked, I can't post videos here, just the links. How did you do that?

• Plump

Pell3t posted: »

Clump

• Both spaces? Wat.

I just copypaste the link over here, nothing more. Do I need to do crazy shit to post videos now?

I don't know. Are you posting the link in both spaces?

• That's the problem:

The earth icon is a link. If you post it using that, it automatically posts a video if it is one.

Both spaces? Wat. I just copypaste the link over here, nothing more. Do I need to do crazy shit to post videos now?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.