EVERYONE APPRECIATION THREAD

Comments

• I hate that guy. He thinks he's soooo kawaii just because several people agree that he IS. What a dick, amirite? But his youtube vids are amazing.

I went on Giraffehat's profile just for the lulz and found this thread.

• I got a pair of parakeets, Mickey and Stella, and 2 pairs of lovebirds, BB and Evee, and Cody and Sierra. They're super smart and friendly. ^^
    Pell3t posted: »

Anything from finches and parakeets to anything as big as any type of Macaw and African Greys. We're the number one wholesaler in all of Te

• I would like to take this opportunity to say:

Pinwheel was the hardest boss I've ever experienced in my life. True story.

Praise the Sun!

• Nice! Everything was perfect. Definitely could use you. You'll show up soon in Ch.1. Make sure you're caught up on the story so you know what's going on, haha. Thanks! B]
    xValkyx posted: »

I did it :3 lol i am so not used to making characters *sat for ages thinking about what to type*

• Hey there AZ, I could use another female character for my story, if you're up to making a character. I put the link up there with my conversation with Valky. I'll reserve a spot for you if you want. Just keep it simple and no powers, haha. It's basically you in a zombie apocalypse.
    Azlyn posted: »

*hungrily reaches for all the red Skittles, all of them* :3 Wassup, sistah!

• Okay :)

No worries, i make sure to read the whole story this morning so i know what's going on :D
    you're a great writer btw.

Nice! Everything was perfect. Definitely could use you. You'll show up soon in Ch.1. Make sure you're caught up on the story so you know what's going on, haha. Thanks! B]

• Lol, thanks! It's actually my first time doing something like this, glad people like it. :p

Okay :) No worries, i make sure to read the whole story this morning so i know what's going on :D you're a great writer btw.

• edited May 2014
    p1.la-img.com/930/21665/7457436_2_l.jpg

NOOOOOOOO!! You defeated the Riddler all correct wtf Azlyn that's not possible BUT HOW!!! well played madam but I shall return one day to defeat you

PS; You genius well done "applauds"
  • edited May 2014
    Sorry for late response long story lol

I had close people to me suffer life changing situations like suicides etc and worst thing you can do is add more negativity to awful situations digging the hole deeper for the person mentally and making them feel worse.

You should inject positive spin on things or tell them the bright side of the situation or even funny jokes just to break the negative atmostphere or taughts within themselves.

Don't jump in the hole with them pull them out by offering solutions or just some kinds words to make them feel better about themselves or a joke just to cut the tension etc

Don't suffer with them help them change their mentality or their look at the situation with positive messages or guardiance remember perception is reality they just need different perceptive on things to heal or fix the situation

I can't. I'm just not like that. I'd much rather suffer with them and help than ignore them and be comfortable.

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited May 2014
    That's nice dude. To those who don't know, I'm actually going through a depression right now. I posted a huge, long comment on what's going on with my life but not too many people saw it. You may not notice it when I'm on here, but outside of the forums I just sit back and relive old memories, when times were good. I actually cry sometimes when I feel left out and alone. I've cried in school 3 times this year because pretty much all of my friends became potheads and are completely different people now. That's why I love this forum and why I went nuts and posted that thread saying that I love these forums. I can escape the shit going on in my life currently and interact and have fun with awesome people on here. And that's also why I LOVE helping people and making people happier, like you. I don't want anyone else going through the shit I'm going through right now.

Shit, I didn't mean to go that deep, but I just felt like I had to let it out.

I had a random feeling that I should share this song. It helped me out of depression a while back. h ttps ://w w w .youtube. com /watc

• edited May 2014
    No not you Deceptio your niciest person I know since I joined the forum this post has deeply upset me can't believe your going through this so sorry bro you don't deserve that sh** I can relate really hope you find a solution soon and get out of the depression no one deserves that sh** I respect you more for the bravery to share this btw
    Deceptio posted: »

That's nice dude. To those who don't know, I'm actually going through a depression right now. I posted a huge, long comment on what's going

• edited May 2014
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u0wg3t6osM

YOU SAID GAH!! sorry thumb carry on Azlyn

(Thanks :3) Giraffeme. OhyouGiraffedme. Graffepoke. OhGiraffepokedhat. GAHHH. *Azlyn.Exe has stopped working*

• Thanks man. I really truly appreciate what you just said.
    Markd4547 posted: »

No not you Deceptio your niciest person I know since I joined the forum this post has deeply upset me can't believe your going through this

• Love to see this thread is being reincarnated! This is the legit hangout thread :)
  • edited May 2014
    That's understatement to importance of you to this forum every experience as a user with you deceptio has been a pleasure your such a nice and cool guy few times you made my day like when you left a nice comment I remember I made a thread ages ago "sequel to moments" I was so worried because I have dyslexia be to hard to understand or not make sense to users because last thread I did was heavily criticized for grammar I made and you left a nice comment explaining how much you enjoyed it and then I asked you did it make sense and you said was fantastic. I remember little things with users and I can honestly say I have nothing negative to say about you and I bet no one does here users like you is what makes me come here most days.

Thanks man. I really truly appreciate what you just said.

• Sup :3 *gives you skittles*

I have to do it to everyone who comes here, i'm like the refreshments girl xD

Love to see this thread is being reincarnated! This is the legit hangout thread :)

• What's up Valky, thanks for the skittles! I've seen you here for a while but we haven't talked at all :P

Sup :3 *gives you skittles* I have to do it to everyone who comes here, i'm like the refreshments girl xD

• Nope we haven't XD you are like that one person i have seen everywhere but never spoke to lol

so how are you? *grabs some chairs*

What's up Valky, thanks for the skittles! I've seen you here for a while but we haven't talked at all :P

• Thanks dude! This comment just made my day, possible my week. And it sucks that you have dyslexia, and I hope all goes well with you. But the fact that you have dyslexia and you still manage to write as good as you do is just phenomenal. Your writings and stories are fantastic and I know you don't have the best grammar and now I know that you can't help it. And I will also say that you are one of the most awesome people on here as well. You as well always have nice things to say and I've never seen you get angry with anyone. You are the definition of a true friend, always there and help others out and they need it and is always kind and nice to them. Like, you didn't have to respond to that comment at all but you decided to help me and those 2 comments just made me so much happier. And so far you are the only one to respond to that comment, and I don't know if anyone else will, since I only posted it like an hour ago. But you are truly awesome and again, thanks a lot for your support. I really, really, really appreciate it :)
    Markd4547 posted: »

That's understatement to importance of you to this forum every experience as a user with you deceptio has been a pleasure your such a nice a

• [ Stare ]

Sup :3 *gives you skittles* I have to do it to everyone who comes here, i'm like the refreshments girl xD

• Yeah, same with you lol. Well I am doing okay, I have so much stress on me because I have being bombarded with so much work. High school sucks -_- How about you?

Nope we haven't XD you are like that one person i have seen everywhere but never spoke to lol so how are you? *grabs some chairs*

• edited May 2014
    I relate so much on the High School stuff D: in general, and because this month i have exams T_T

In general though, i think i'm not too bad. :)
    I've just been practicing my art and talking to a few people here and there ^^ you know...THAANGS

Yeah, same with you lol. Well I am doing okay, I have so much stress on me because I have being bombarded with so much work. High school sucks -_- How about you?

• Sup brah :P

Three guesses as to why i'm not on Steam!
    Rafoli posted: »

[ Stare ]

• [ Stares back ]

[ Stare ]

• Ah, I have these things called Quarterly exams, which are exams for each subject after each marking period. And I'm taking art too! I think I'm a pretty good drawer myself :3. And ooooooh, talking to people and doing "thaangs," huh? Something seems fishy about that!

I relate so much on the High School stuff D: in general, and because this month i have exams T_T In general though, i think i'm not too bad. :) I've just been practicing my art and talking to a few people here and there ^^ you know...THAANGS

• (?) Rafoli will remember that.

[ Stares back ]

• Haha lovebirds, the one bird that's named ironically. They are known to kill each other if they stay together in close quarters with several others though if you have them paired up like you do they do just fine. Out of all the birds I have owned a love bird is the only one I kept as a pet. HIs name was Buddy, cause I was super original when I was little

If you know, what type of lovebirds do you have? Theirs Blue mask, black mask, Dutch blues, peach face, then all sorts of mutations in between "pure" lovebirds.

and by mutations I don't mean mutants. just a little slang in the bird world

I got a pair of parakeets, Mickey and Stella, and 2 pairs of lovebirds, BB and Evee, and Cody and Sierra. They're super smart and friendly. ^^

• GIRLS DONT POOP!!!!!!

Oh, no, the reason i needed to go was because i needed to take a crap. I'm fine now. Quite relieved, actually. :3 I am succeeding at being uncomfortable. Woo! Maybe i'll come online, if you wanna.

• We should do an art swap one day! :D ....once i find my bloody pen tablet =_=;

HAHAHA FISHY?! NOTHING FISHY AT ALL!! 8D
    (hehe totally dodged a bullet there >:3)

Ah, I have these things called Quarterly exams, which are exams for each subject after each marking period. And I'm taking art too! I think

• [ Your dad is using your PC. ]

[ You're out with your cellphone while going to buy more skittles. ]

[ Your mom is using your PC. ]

[ ... ]

Sup brah :P Three guesses as to why i'm not on Steam!

• No.1 !! :D i don't even have a phone xD *hasn't had one in 2 years*

[ Your dad is using your PC. ] [ You're out with your cellphone while going to buy more skittles. ] [ Your mom is using your PC. ] [ ... ]

• Hori shet. How are you talking to us here? Is that another PC with no Steam?

No.1 !! :D i don't even have a phone xD *hasn't had one in 2 years*

• We should! But we have to wait for pictures to be allowed to be posted again. And I just draw on paper, lol.

Nope, I've caught you. You aren't leaving until you give me the details! *Creeper face*

We should do an art swap one day! :D ....once i find my bloody pen tablet =_=; HAHAHA FISHY?! NOTHING FISHY AT ALL!! 8D (hehe totally dodged a bullet there >:3)

• My 3DS remember? it's the only other thing i have XD

Hori shet. How are you talking to us here? Is that another PC with no Steam?

• (?) Deceptio won't forget that.

(?) Rafoli will remember that.

• So do i actually, i'm more of a traditional artist but my scanner is crap for scanning pictures so digital art would look better ^_^; ...also i miss being able to use gifs on this site T_T

NOOOOOOOOOOO D:
    lol i imagined you with one of those creepy anime faces with the shadows cast over the eyes XD

I'M NOT TELLING YOU ANYTHING! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! *pouts*

We should! But we have to wait for pictures to be allowed to be posted again. And I just draw on paper, lol. Nope, I've caught you. You aren't leaving until you give me the details! *Creeper face*

• (?) Rafoli continues staring anyway.

(?) Deceptio won't forget that.

• Me too...this place hasn't been the same since then. Hopefully it comes back soon.

YES, TELL ME NAO, I NEED TO KNOW THE DETAILS!!!! *Puts creeper face back on*

So do i actually, i'm more of a traditional artist but my scanner is crap for scanning pictures so digital art would look better ^_^; ...als

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited May 2014
    (?) Deceptio blinks out of peer pressure and loses the staring contest.

(?) Rafoli continues staring anyway.

• Tragic, tragic. How are your pokemons and stuff?

My 3DS remember? it's the only other thing i have XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.