Forum Contest #2

ShaleReeveShaleReeve Banned
edited April 2014 in Forum Games

Hey guys! This is the 2nd contest I'm posting on this account. Here's the description for anyone who is new!

Hello, I'm ShaleReeve and I'll be posting lots of contests on this account! Some of them will be a "competition" where there will be a winner, or it might be some sort of trivia of some sort. I'll try to get in at least one contest per week, but I may do more! I won't post them on a certain day, so always be on the lookout! I will always name the threads "Forum Contest (insert number here)." So if you are stuck trying to find the contest, that's what it's called! I'll also post them on the The Walking Dead section first, so people can notice it since most people stay in that section. It will move to the Forum Games eventually, where people can keep conversing and participating. I'll normally announce the winners about 2 days later on that same thread, so keep checking on the thread to see the winners if you are interested! (Also keep in mind that I only joined 2 weeks ago, so excuse me if any of these contests have been done before. Thanks!)

This contest, you'll post which people you personally like here the most and why (Limit 5 votes). I'll post the people with the most votes on Thursday, at 7:30 PM EST. Have fun!

Comments

• edited April 2014

This seems familiar somehow hmmm.....

Edit: just so you know I did the same thing before but i will vote anyway :)

• Idk what were doing. I think were voting whose is best? idk

• edited April 2014

Tough one. In no particular order.

1. juice_box

2. SargeanSnookie

3. WeMissYouCarley

4. Guiltykingomashu

5. Dirtyslimyhairy

That is a tough list seeing as i don't really know anyone on here, I haven't been here long.

• Ohyoupokedme
    Goustttt
    Mr_euss
    Vivec
    Rock114

1. Giraffehat: Cause "The Walking Urban", das why.
    2. Vivec: The guy has creeped me out and made me laugh at the same time.
    3. GousTTTT: He is the gif guy, and he is generally awesome.
    4. Saltlick305: The ultimate troll hunter.
    5. Boats: His name is f***ing Boats.
    1. You.

Yes, you, reader.

• edited April 2014

Viva la lee

Ohyoupokedme

Gousttt (awesome gif's)

Azlyn

Saltlick

edit not necessarily in that order.

• I feel warm and fuzzy inside :) kind of makes me wish i putt you on my list Snookie, believe me when i say if it was a list of 6 you would be on the list :P

* You. Yes, you, reader.

• Now I feel warm and fuzzy.

...brb, crying.

AusZombie posted: »

I feel warm and fuzzy inside kind of makes me wish i putt you on my list Snookie, believe me when i say if it was a list of 6 you would be on the list :P

• edited April 2014

I don't understand the reason behind making the same thread again, but thanks for your work and efforts anyway.

1: Tobiisagoodboy ( Because of the amazing work he is doing on his comic, i reccomend everyone to check it out!)

2: SaltLick ( He already won the first Forum Contest and he is my forum Bro. So i want him to stay on top. )

3: Clementine-Everett ( That guy is a genius! )

4: Markd4547 ( He is a great guy and got totally ignored last time. He deserves my vote! )

5: Ohyoupokedme

Alt text
    Enough said!

• edited April 2014

1: TheWalkingMustache ( That guy is a genius! )

2: Tobiisagoodboy ( Because of his amazing comic book series )

3: SaltLick ( That guy is my Bros, Bro. So he is my Bro to!)

4: Guiltykingomashu ( He is a great guy and got totally ignored last time. He deserves my vote!)

5: Ohyoupokedme

Alt text
    Enough said!

• I know this one particular awesome guy, PerttuLaulaa!

Oh, and Rock117.

• " I know this one particular awesome guy, PerttuLaulaa! "

Voting for yourself is totally not cool man, i would never do this!

I know this one particular awesome guy, PerttuLaulaa! Oh, and Rock117.

1. CoolStoryBro ( knows how to hide bodies and is a total bro)
    2. GiraffeHat (made The Walking Urban and invited me to his goose kingdom)
    3. Tobi-is-a-good-boy ( inspires me to draw more and a genuinely nice guy)
    4. Clayton-Boylan ( motivated writer and super chill)
    5. LeeTheProfessional ( makes funny memes and always says nice thangs)
  • edited April 2014

; (

I was joking, i gave the real vote there too, do not kill me please

" I know this one particular awesome guy, PerttuLaulaa! " Voting for yourself is totally not cool man, i would never do this!

• 1- Saltlick305

2-ImSnowWhite

3-Helloworld123

4-TheWalkingSheep

5-Dirtyslimmyhairy

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited April 2014

Um...

1. SaltLick305
    2. Ohyoupokedme
    3. Viva-La-Lee
    4. Rafoli
    5. ImSnowWhite

Hard choice!

• 1: SaltLick305

2: LeeTheProffesional

3: Deceptio

4: GOUSTTTT

5: Rafoli

• Wasn't this closed last time?

• " I was joking, i gave the real vote there too, do not kill me please "

Still man, that's totally not cool! I am not going to kill you, but to be honest with you, i considered it for a second.

; ( I was joking, i gave the real vote there too, do not kill me please

• Alt text

Alt text

Deceptio posted: »

Um... * SaltLick305 * Ohyoupokedme * Viva-La-Lee * Rafoli * ImSnowWhite Hard choice!

• Im sorry guys!

Im just so... lonely and no one loves me and it just make me felt good praising my self, until you guys came and started to judge me. Now im so depressed again.

" I was joking, i gave the real vote there too, do not kill me please " Still man, that's totally not cool! I am not going to kill you, but to be honest with you, i considered it for a second.

• I'M SORRY IT'S TOO HARD, I'm changing my mind :I

• Sorry for making you feel depressed and lonely again!

But someone had to stop you from trying to win this competition with such cheap tricks, like trying to vote for yourself!

Im sorry guys! Im just so... lonely and no one loves me and it just make me felt good praising my self, until you guys came and started to judge me. Now im so depressed again.

• Alt text

ImSnowWhite posted: »

1: SaltLick305 2: LeeTheProffesional 3: Deceptio 4: GOUSTTTT 5: Rafoli

• I did one but it got closed like 3 days after my post.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Wasn't this closed last time?

• TheWalkingMoustache?

Who is this crazy thief of identities and where can I find him, to stop him?

In all seriousness though, thanks for your vote! :D

Beastwolf posted: »

Well... * @SaltLick305 * @ImSnowWhite * @HeadlessHorseman * @TheWalkingMoustache * @Rock114

• I'd feel terrible for leaving out even a single one of my bros, so I'm just going to give 1 vote to everyone I like. You know who you are :D

• I vote for you twice :)

Im sorry guys! Im just so... lonely and no one loves me and it just make me felt good praising my self, until you guys came and started to judge me. Now im so depressed again.

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Well Stache was only one who mentioned me so deserves the mentions THANK YOU

1. The Walking Moustache(Nice Stache)

2. The Walking Moustache( Just beautiful stache)

3. The Walking Moustache(Every day his Stache grows stronger)

4. The Walking Mustache(He tamed magically Stache)

5. The Walking Moustache(Shines brighter then the sun STACHE)

ALL HAIL STACHE FOR NO.1

5 votes for the stache

• edited April 2014

Alt text

What you did there. I see it. And I like it.

1: TheWalkingMustache ( That guy is a genius! ) 2: Tobiisagoodboy ( Because of his amazing comic book series ) 3: SaltLick ( That guy

• edited April 2014

I have absolutely no idea, what you are talking about!

Alt text

What you did there. I see it. And I like it.

• edited April 2014

Alt text

How feel looking at the comments ^

• How could i ever forget about you? Please forgive me, but atleast my good friend " The Walking Mustache " voted for you!

P.S: You are not the only one, i'm a Stache lover to!

Markd4547 posted: »

Well Stache was only one who mentioned me so deserves the mentions THANK YOU * The Walking Moustache(Nice Stache) * The Walking Mous

• edited April 2014

Hmm, this really sucks because it's unfair to show favoritism. As a kind ruler who is loved by all his people I shall not do such a thing. Therefore I will name 5 users at random through lottery.

pulls 5 names from a pile of others

Okay, here we go:

Rafoli

Markd4547

The Walking Mustache

Tobi-is-a-good-boy

AusZombie

these are all nice and cool people I have seen around and are also people I feel are kind of under-appreciated. Yeah, I cheated with the lottery. Guilty king, remember?

• Stroking my ego, eh? Flattery will get you everywhere.

* You. Yes, you, reader.

• Do you like me?

;)

You do right...? Right?

Yeah, you do. Admit it :D :P

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

I'd feel terrible for leaving out even a single one of my bros, so I'm just going to give 1 vote to everyone I like. You know who you are

• Alt text

Hmm, this really sucks because it's unfair to show favoritism. As a kind ruler who is loved by all his people I shall not do such a thing. T

• Fear not, guilty friend. I will keep your deeds secret from the world.

I have absolutely no idea, what you are talking about!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.