Forum Contest #2

Comments

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Tobi gets it though being called a writer always find weird as my story's are just plain insane, make no sense and are just pure violence but if that gets me called a writer I'll take it lol.

Tobi is good guy:

Genius artist also has brilliant ideas for people who don't know Tobi idea got noted by telltale so official writer. As person his good guy and has good taste in villains funny to.

Alt text

WHY U NO SERIOUS TOBI!!!

* Azlyn, because she's very upbeat and lively. Never fails in a joke. And not only that, she also makes my emotions show a lot more than I

• #feelingspecial

* You. Yes, you, reader.

• edited April 2014

Alt text

I'm on your list! Just so you know, i love ya, too :3

• Alt text

I love you, too!

Rafoli posted: »

Damn, only five out of a lot of good friends? Fuck it. Markd Azlyn Ohyoupokedme Deceptio GuiltyKing Don't feel ignored if you're not on this list, I feel just as bad for letting nice people out

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Holy shit.

I'm on your list :P

I love you so much.

* Azlyn, because she's very upbeat and lively. Never fails in a joke. And not only that, she also makes my emotions show a lot more than I

• edited April 2014

Alt text

@Bubadoo @GOUSTTTT @Rafoli @Deceptio MARKD @Omid VivaLaVee @Ellias Saltlick @BackToTheMonkeyIsland (R.I.P) Sorry if i didnt name you i cant remember much!

• Not to be narcissistic but...
    1. Clayton_Boylan
    2. Clayton_Boylan
    3. Clayton_Boylan
    4. Clayton_Boylan
    5. Clayton_Boylan

• But...I'M A DICK BISCUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a lot of thought. I've come up with my list: 1. Every single one of you (Unless you're a dick biscuit)

• I'm just screwing with you guys. I don't want to pick favorites, because all of you are pretty badass (excluding the trolls and the computer marketing people).

• edited April 2014

Okay, so, not to be a party pooper or anything, but i have to disagree with this thread for one main reason... Some people, Hell, most people would be left out, mostly because you can list only 5 users, and that would actually, maybe, hurt. Plus, choosing between users here would be a difficult request, too, because i just can't choose between my friends, i find it wrong. So, i will not vote, i'm super indecisive either way. I hope you don't mind about my comment, it's just my opinion... Choosing a favorite forum user is irrelevant. I mean, i appreciate it that some of you guys added me on your lists, i do, but i just don't wanna be a part of this, knowing how many people that are WAY more awesome than me are left out. And anyway, i am pretty sure that it doesn't really matter who's the most loved here. I mean, almost all of us are here, and should be here to talk about the games and such. I'm not trying to be a hypocrite or anything, i mean, i'm conscious of the fact that i have a thread that doesn't really talk about the games much, either, but voting for a favorite person is discrimination, in a way.

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, my comment is probably too long for you to go through, anyways, but i just felt like voicing my opinion. It's just what i do, i can't always keep it to myself.

Let the downvotes commence.

• THIS! Thank you so much!

Azlyn posted: »

Okay, so, not to be a party pooper or anything, but i have to disagree with this thread for one main reason... Some people, Hell, most peopl

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Azlyn BRING ON DOWNVOTES

Your thread spreads the love for all users not discriminate for who's popular at some moment of time when thread like this is made. I think personally causes more hate then appreciation especially when see user you know and don't choose you might even forget by accident just not worth it in the end. But saying that thank anyone who's mentioned me and for those who didn't GTFO lol.

Okay, so, not to be a party pooper or anything, but i have to disagree with this thread for one main reason... Some people, Hell, most peopl

• Very well, i'm leaving the forum forever XD, i'm sure you would be on my list I just don't know you, like at all.

Markd4547 posted: »

Azlyn BRING ON DOWNVOTES Your thread spreads the love for all users not discriminate for who's popular at some moment of time when thread

• Eh, I truly have no favorites. As you can see, I get along with pretty much everyone here excluding the Trolls so its impossible for me to make a list of five people or less. I do appreciate being mentioned by so many people, Its pretty cool getting all this love.

• Seems like it, and just played TWAU and I loved it! Expect some fanart over there soon.

The feeling's mutual, man! P.S. Is this thread like the - "EVERYONE APPRECIATION" thread?

• Right back at ya buddy :(.

I feel like an outcast

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Not even little lol fair enough I'll allow you to stay

AusZombie posted: »

Very well, i'm leaving the forum forever XD, i'm sure you would be on my list I just don't know you, like at all.

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Its ok I forgive you lol

• The Joker speaks the truth!

Azlyn BRING ON DOWNVOTES Your thread spreads the love for all users not discriminate for who's popular at some moment of time when thread

• Alt text

• The temptation forced me to make a list :'(

• You sir deserve more likes.

• Alt text

Not even little lol fair enough I'll allow you to stay

• 8Thumbs up and no Downvotes, in such a short period of time?

Who else but SaltLick?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOh7V6WlfIM

SaltLick305 posted: »

Eh, I truly have no favorites. As you can see, I get along with pretty much everyone here excluding the Trolls so its impossible for me to m

• You're welcome, i guess. :3

THIS! Thank you so much!

• XD

It's okay, i forgive YOU.

The temptation forced me to make a list

• edited April 2014

Huh. Gosh, this is hard. I've always hated all of you, tbh. You guys always refused to acknowledge me as the greatest form of sentient life in the universe, and that sin is just unforgivable.

However, my favourites list consists of the people who put me in their lists.

• Nah, I completely agree with you.

• edited April 2014

Shit my list is full!

Alt text

Giraffehat posted: »

Huh. Gosh, this is hard. I've always hated all of you, tbh. You guys always refused to acknowledge me as the greatest form of sentient life

• Greatest form of sentient life in the universe?

I thought you were the only form of sentient life :( I am disappoint

Huh. Gosh, this is hard. I've always hated all of you, tbh. You guys always refused to acknowledge me as the greatest form of sentient life

• I FEEL SO SPECIAL

Bubadoo posted: »

YOU! EVERYONE THINKS I'M TALKING ABOUT THEM BUT I'M ACTUALLY TALKING TO YOU! YES YOU! And actually dont_look_back, GOUSTTTT, and Viva-La-Lee.

• DESERVE A MILLION LIKES

You sir deserve more likes.

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited April 2014

Alt text

See, that's what I hate about these games. always feeling bad about leaving people out. You are definitely under-appreciated as well, my friend.

• well, if you are the only one, you technically still are the greatest.

JonGon posted: »

Greatest form of sentient life in the universe? I thought you were the only form of sentient life I am disappoint

• I feel like an ass now.

• Oh, fuck me! I'm dead!

• Don't. It's okay. :3

I feel like an ass now.

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Don't. It's okay.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.