Forum Contest #2

124»

Comments

• (?) Azlyn will never forget that.

• (?) Me too.

Azlyn posted: »

(?) Azlyn will never forget that.

• ;-;

You woke my feels, Tobi. You don't want to wake my feels.

(that was supposed to be a Game Of Thrones reference, but fuck it)

(?) Me too.

• Well...I'm sure I won't win anyways...

• edited April 2014

Sorry...
    but let's feel together. Hug time!

;-; You woke my feels, Tobi. You don't want to wake my feels. (that was supposed to be a Game Of Thrones reference, but fuck it)

• I know, its just I've been soooo busy lately...well shit. I guess I've been punished for it, some people I've known don't even remember me anymore...people who I thought who liked me...oh well.

• OMFG

I'm in house Stark and Targaryen. Yeah, i got these 2 on EVERY FUCKING QUIZ on equal scores.

Sorry... but let's feel together. Hug time!

• Wait what? I'm so confused.... ????????????????????????????????????????????????

OMFG I'm in house Stark and Targaryen. Yeah, i got these 2 on EVERY FUCKING QUIZ on equal scores.

• Have you never taken quizes about which house you're in?

Wait what? I'm so confused.... ????????????????????????????????????????????????

• edited April 2014

.... I'm still confused. Is this Game of Thrones or something? Cuz I, uh, don't know a thing of Game of Thrones.... please don't be mad. ^_^;

Have you never taken quizes about which house you're in?

• Oh, shit, i must have misread your comment. Sorry!

But, still... Now you made me curious. Go search on Google : Game Of Thrones House Quiz.

Please! Take the quiz and tell me the results!

.... I'm still confused. Is this Game of Thrones or something? Cuz I, uh, don't know a thing of Game of Thrones.... please don't be mad. ^_^;

• Okey dokey! Back soon!

Oh, shit, i must have misread your comment. Sorry! But, still... Now you made me curious. Go search on Google : Game Of Thrones House Quiz. Please! Take the quiz and tell me the results!

• edited April 2014

I'm back!
    93% HOUSE STARK
    62% HOUSE TARGARYEN
    57% HOUSE ARRYN
    53% HOUSE BARATHEON
    50% HOUSE LANNISTER

Oh, shit, i must have misread your comment. Sorry! But, still... Now you made me curious. Go search on Google : Game Of Thrones House Quiz. Please! Take the quiz and tell me the results!

• What is your excuse? I am literally at work right now and i'm on the forum on my phone :P

Gengar posted: »

I know, its just I've been soooo busy lately...well shit. I guess I've been punished for it, some people I've known don't even remember me anymore...people who I thought who liked me...oh well.

• I moved to a new place...or country to say the least. So many things going on, unpacking, paperwork and all that shit. To the fact that the computer my cousin left behind in the new house is crap. It's a bit old which is why I lack the "motivation" to even bother using it.

AusZombie posted: »

What is your excuse? I am literally at work right now and i'm on the forum on my phone :P

• Ahh that is a reasonable excuse :)

I moved to a new place...or country to say the least. So many things going on, unpacking, paperwork and all that shit. To the fact that the

• I am. Therefore, by process of elimination, I am the greatest. However, most people still refuse to admit it >:(

JonGon posted: »

Greatest form of sentient life in the universe? I thought you were the only form of sentient life I am disappoint

• Well, WE didn't forget you :D

I know, its just I've been soooo busy lately...well shit. I guess I've been punished for it, some people I've known don't even remember me anymore...people who I thought who liked me...oh well.

• OMFG

50% LANNISTER

TOBI OH MY GAWD

YOU'RE IN TROUBLE

I'm back! 93% HOUSE STARK 62% HOUSE TARGARYEN 57% HOUSE ARRYN 53% HOUSE BARATHEON 50% HOUSE LANNISTER

• For me, the EVERYONE APPRECIATION one is a thread for the family of the forum, and this is just a contest. :)

The feeling's mutual, man! P.S. Is this thread like the - "EVERYONE APPRECIATION" thread?

• oh... don't say that :,)

• One. Along with a comma following your name and everyone else's.There'd be no second, or third, etc. We're all gods (and goddesses) of these forums. Let's worship each other!

Alt text

• (?) Tobi has no idea what you mean exactly.

OMFG 50% LANNISTER TOBI OH MY GAWD YOU'RE IN TROUBLE

• START READING/WATCHING GAME OF THRONES.

(?) Tobi has no idea what you mean exactly.

• (?) Tobi will remember that.

START READING/WATCHING GAME OF THRONES.

• Oh, you'd better.

(?) Tobi will remember that.

• edited April 2014

Thanks bro, that really means a lot :D

Rafoli posted: »

Well, WE didn't forget you

Sign in to comment in this discussion.