• Ooohh shucks.... I admit it ^-^

Do you like me? You do right...? Right? Yeah, you do. Admit it :P

• Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.

Markd4547 posted: »

How feel looking at the comments ^

• edited April 2014

♡_♡

Deceptio posted: »

Um... * SaltLick305 * Ohyoupokedme * Viva-La-Lee * Rafoli * ImSnowWhite Hard choice!

• Alt text

Same here :P

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Ooohh shucks.... I admit it ^-^

• What I'm here for, baby.

Yes_Man posted: »

Stroking my ego, eh? Flattery will get you everywhere.

• Aw shit, I really have not made any friends here.

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Thank you Guilty you truly are the KINGS OF KINGS!!

♛ Heavy hangs the head that wears the crown ♛

Hmm, this really sucks because it's unfair to show favoritism. As a kind ruler who is loved by all his people I shall not do such a thing. T

• Damn, only five out of a lot of good friends? Fuck it.

Markd

Azlyn

Ohyoupokedme

Deceptio

GuiltyKing

Don't feel ignored if you're not on this list, I feel just as bad for letting nice people out :(

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Thanks Bro

Rafoli posted: »

Damn, only five out of a lot of good friends? Fuck it. Markd Azlyn Ohyoupokedme Deceptio GuiltyKing Don't feel ignored if you're not on this list, I feel just as bad for letting nice people out

• Sorry if I left anyone out :(

• This time I will have to abstain, mainly because we can pick only 5. I will probably edit this comment later on when I think it over some more.

One more thing, a big thank you for @AusZombie and @HeadlessHorseman for putting me on their lists. I don't exactly know what I did to you, but I'll take it either way!

• You've always been there for me, Mark. Always had my back when it mattered. What kind of friend would I be if I didn't put you on this list?

Thanks Bro

• edited April 2014

Alt text

More Viva on lists actually suprised

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.

• Understand Clem lol its fine stache kind of like yours

How could i ever forget about you? Please forgive me, but atleast my good friend " The Walking Mustache " voted for you! P.S: You are not the only one, i'm a Stache lover to!

• YOU! EVERYONE THINKS I'M TALKING ABOUT THEM BUT I'M ACTUALLY TALKING TO YOU! YES YOU!

And actually dont_look_back, GOUSTTTT, and Viva-La-Lee.

• My first meme. I'm honored Mark :D

More Viva on lists actually suprised

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited April 2014

Alt text

Hmm, this really sucks because it's unfair to show favoritism. As a kind ruler who is loved by all his people I shall not do such a thing. T

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Same here bro stop it lol making me cry it's honor to be on your list thanks

Rafoli posted: »

You've always been there for me, Mark. Always had my back when it mattered. What kind of friend would I be if I didn't put you on this list?

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Sorry if I left anyone out

• Alt text

Sorry if I left anyone out

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited April 2014
  • edited April 2014

@Bubadoo
    @GOUSTTTT
    @Rafoli
    @Deceptio
    MARKD
    @Omid
    VivaLaVee
    @Ellias
    Saltlick
    @BackToTheMonkeyIsland (R.I.P)

Sorry if i didnt name you i cant remember much!

• edited April 2014

Seems that I made no lists. :c

Oh well.

Arthur Matrix

Viva la Lee

Ohyoupokedme

Raging_Blades

TWDFan86

• edited October 2014

Not another popularity contest....

Edit: 5 months later... Man these were the good ol days :/

• Tell me about it. It makes the unpopular people feel sad or left out.

Not another popularity contest.... Edit: 5 months later... Man these were the good ol days

• Wait what is this? I'm on someone's list? This is a big, happy surprise! Thank you Blue!

@Bubadoo @GOUSTTTT @Rafoli @Deceptio MARKD @Omid VivaLaVee @Ellias Saltlick @BackToTheMonkeyIsland (R.I.P) Sorry if i didnt name you i cant remember much!

• The feeling's mutual, man!

P.S. Is this thread like the - "EVERYONE APPRECIATION" thread?

JonGon posted: »

* CoolStoryBro ( knows how to hide bodies and is a total bro) * GiraffeHat (made The Walking Urban and invited me to his goose kingdom) *

• Unpopular, representin'!

TWDFan86 posted: »

Tell me about it. It makes the unpopular people feel sad or left out.

• Friends?

Holds out pinky finger

Aw shit, I really have not made any friends here.

• If you're gonna' make me list my favorite people on these forums, you might as well just exceed the limit of five to 5,000 cause everyone here deserves a spot on someone's list.

• We have just become the group of people that are not in any list... ;(

Harpadarpa posted: »

Unpopular, representin'!

• Not anymore, buddies.

We have just become the group of people that are not in any list... ;(

• I have talked to you a couple times and I reckon you're a cool guy.

This time I will have to abstain, mainly because we can pick only 5. I will probably edit this comment later on when I think it over some mo

• edited April 2014

Oh you're just saying that because I putt you on my list :P

I still appreciate it though :)

• I feel like an outcast :'(

• See, that's what I hate about these games. always feeling bad about leaving people out. You are definitely under-appreciated as well, my friend.

• oh, you mentioned me? I didn't even know. :D

Nah, I knew it, but that's not the sole reason why I put you in there. I saw you around and your nick somehow got stuck in my head for some reason. When I tried to think about 5 "underdogs" of the community, I just your name just wouldn't leave my head, so I wrote it down. Now that I think about it, I probably shouldn't have put Tobi in my list since he will most likely get enough votes either way. should have gone with other "soon to be" community celebrities like Deceptio, DirtySlimyHairy, ect.

AusZombie posted: »

Oh you're just saying that because I putt you on my list :P I still appreciate it though

• edited April 2014
    1. Azlyn, because she's very upbeat and lively. Never fails in a joke. And not only that, she also makes my emotions show a lot more than I did a long time ago.
    2. Ohyoupokedme, a fellow furry who, like me, is a smart ass and never fails to make me laugh. Bros for life. Another person who made me feel alive again. Oh and by the way.... [poke]
    3. JonGon, a fellow artist who I respect for their dedication in their work. An even better artist than at times which inspires me to improve as well! Keep working hard, kid!
    4. The Walking Mustache, a redneck who's my bro and motivates me! Who can resist a godly mustache that was passed down from Kenny?! Bro fist!
    5. Markd4547, a writer who I truly respect for his creative imaginations with his stories. Not only that a fellow fan of my favourite villain, the Joker! And I have one question... Why so serious?

I wish I could fit more! There's so many people I love here!

• edited April 2014

After a lot of thought. I've come up with my list:

1. Every single one of you

(Unless you're a dick biscuit)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.