The Walking Dead Forum Awards

Comments

• Uh... Thanks.

...I guess.

• Sigh

Damn. Do you know how difficult is to conjure up the names of all the good users in here?

• I'll give you my Metapod. It knows Harden

Gengar posted: »

Don't worry I'll lend you my Super Rod XD

• Alt text

Tyranitar posted: »

I'll give you my Metapod. It knows Harden

• No probs ;D

Zyphon posted: »

Thank you for mentioning me, friend!

• Another popularity contest? Why don't you just get it over with and all bang each other already?

• Let's trade, I'll lend you my Tangela, it knows Growth.

I'll give you my Metapod. It knows Harden

• im sorry if i dont choose you... i love you all! best artist: JonGon best fan fic maker: tyler_durant he makes the best fan fics. i lo

• edited April 2014

People who I like that I will mention here for no particular category or award but I'll just mention because I think they're awesome: GHOUSTTTT, SaltLick305, Martin-The-Brit, Azlyn, Gengar, KieranTheBroski, Randomz, Raging_Blades, Viva-La-Lee, AWESOMEO, Glinda, and many others who I'm too tired to think of right now!

Also, if we're doing negative awards, then I'd like to mention, not a troll, but my arch-nemesis: Lemoncakes. I guess best arch-nemesis?

• ........... silence is a valid option .........

Another popularity contest? Why don't you just get it over with and all bang each other already?

• Nice. My Gardevoir knows Flash

Let's trade, I'll lend you my Tangela, it knows Growth.

• edited April 2014

Frenemies!

Zyphon posted: »

People who I like that I will mention here for no particular category or award but I'll just mention because I think they're awesome: GHOUST

• Why don't we just forget all these awards, best users/threads, etc and let's just party in this thread, hang out and chat with each other! We're a family here, we're all here for the love of the games. There's honestly way too much people to list, everyone here is awesome, excluding any trolls. So, let's just celebrate in getting to know such good people and loving this community!

• Best at drawing

Tobi, Jongon, Gengar

:'D

Markd4547 posted: »

Whoever reads this I think your the best user(not doing best bro's I refuse to forget anyone lol) Best Villains Eddie Maiden Guilty

• My Lopunny knows Pound ;D

Nice. My Gardevoir knows Flash

• Now, I'm not gonna' name specific people, but to everyone not named; you have all of my appreciation and you make this thread a better place. This is to you! :D

Alt text

... unless you're a troll whereas, in that case; go fuck yourself.

• edited April 2014

Alt text

SaltLick305 posted: »

Best User: You're all awesome. Nicest People: GOUSTTTT, Azlyn, Ohyoupokedme, IHeartTWD, Viva-La-Lee, Bigby-Wolf, The Walkig Mustache, Mar

• Fuuuuuuuuuck !! My bad. Fixed Now.

There are way too many people Sorry i forgot about you at first.

• Aw, thanks for the mention, bro. :')

JonGon posted: »

You forgot CoolStoryBro,Boats,DLB and many more on Best at drawing! Unacceptable!

• That's a neat comment :)

Now, I'm not gonna' name specific people, but to everyone not named; you have all of my appreciation and you make this thread a better place. This is to you! ... unless you're a troll whereas, in that case; go fuck yourself.

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Thanks and agreed Bro

Here's my nominees for... Most friendly user: * TWDFan86 * Harpadarpa * Rock114 * Tobi-is-a-Good-Boy * Zerius * GOUSTTTT * Viv

• I even try to summon you sometimes!

I'm sorry but I only summon myself unto battle when the time allows me to. But I appreciate your compliments, kudos to you.

• Why can't I stop looking at that guy to the left

Now, I'm not gonna' name specific people, but to everyone not named; you have all of my appreciation and you make this thread a better place. This is to you! ... unless you're a troll whereas, in that case; go fuck yourself.

• Best Troll: BOOMBOX CHEETOS.

It's kind of odd how all of you mention Boombox Cheetos when I've never even had the time to meet him...what was he like?

Best User: You're all awesome. Nicest People: GOUSTTTT, Azlyn, Ohyoupokedme, IHeartTWD, Viva-La-Lee, Bigby-Wolf, The Walkig Mustache, Mar

• Your username is pretty neat too :D

That's a neat comment

• I just can't stop looking at that guy with the checkered shirt on the right.

Why can't I stop looking at that guy to the left

• That's a neat name. ;)

That's a neat comment

• I get that a lot :)

That's a neat name.

• edited April 2014

CoolStoryBro is awesome! You two should get along, haha B]

I get that a lot

• Which one? Guy with his hands up or guy with his head bobbing back and forth?

Why can't I stop looking at that guy to the left

• Thanks bro. Same goes for you. ;)

CoolStoryBro is awesome! You two should get along, haha B]

• K

• I'd ship... ugh, what the hell would our ship name be? ClukeisaCoolStoryBro? CoolClukeisdumb? Eh, sure.

• We will figure it out

I'd ship... ugh, what the hell would our ship name be? ClukeisaCoolStoryBro? CoolClukeisdumb? Eh, sure.

• edited April 2014

ClukeStoryBro

ClukeStoryIsDumb

Lol I don't know.

I'd ship... ugh, what the hell would our ship name be? ClukeisaCoolStoryBro? CoolClukeisdumb? Eh, sure.

• Not surprised not seeing my name here, cuz I've made a minimal impact here! :D

Anyway, the users that amuse me most are GOUSTTTT, Azlyn, Gengar, SaltLick, and whoever started the Juice Box thing.

• Head bobbing :D

Which one? Guy with his hands up or guy with his head bobbing back and forth?

• edited April 2014

Hahaha, I don't WANT to know. :)

ClukeStoryBro ClukeStoryIsDumb Lol I don't know.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.