• Wasnt me

Saltlick123 posted: »

Why the dislike?

• edited April 2014

I know you're cool, probably a troll did it

Wasnt me

• edited April 2014

throws up paws

Alright, I'll admit, I'm a flirty flirt.

What about all of the times Ohyoupokedme flirted with me (that was flirting, right?)? We deserve that award - hehe. But SaltLick and GOUSTTTT... Actually, I'd vote for that.

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Thanks bro Just let Stache win everything only way this competition is fair

I just wanna thank all of my many fans, that voted for me and i am very happy and relieved that i won the mighty " Best Stache " award. (Whi

• BOOMBOX CHEETOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Deceptio posted: »

Here goes... Best Users: Everyone here is fucking awesome, I'm just going to name as much people as I can think of on the spot (bear your

• Alt text

My favorite users are: Clem_is_Awesome, Viva-la-Lee, Kenny_impersonator, Don't_Look_Back, and SergeantSnookie

• Woo! Best bro goes to me!

In advance I'm SO sorry if you are not mentioned. Best fan fiction: Harpadarpa, and Clayton_Boylan Best user: Satlick305 (Posts and r

• edited April 2014

Alt text

My bro over here thank you really appreciate it

Here goes... Best Users: Everyone here is fucking awesome, I'm just going to name as much people as I can think of on the spot (bear your

• yeeeaahh you guys are awesome!!

Same

• edited April 2014

im sorry if i dont choose you... :) i love you all!

best artist: JonGon
    best fan fic maker: tyler_durant he makes the best fan fics. i love them.

best mod: blind spider

juice_box | @GHOSTTTT | i might spell your name wrong but: @try_not_to_cry i know i spelled it wrong but you know who i mean lol. @Cluke_is_Dumb | @Raging_Blades

• edited April 2014

:( Now I feel bad. Don't cry Joker :((((

:OOOOO WHY ARE YOU NOT IN MY BROS LIST! GO UP THERE FOOL!

Markd4547 posted: »

Missed out on best fanfiction but thanks for the mention your cool as well blades

• how about you go away nobody asked for your acceptance

yep.

If you don't win best stache then we riot

I just wanna thank all of my many fans, that voted for me and i am very happy and relieved that i won the mighty " Best Stache " award. (Whi

• You forgot "Best Furry"...

Even so, Azlyn would beat me.

Whoever reads this I think your the best user(not doing best bro's I refuse to forget anyone lol) Best Villains Eddie Maiden Guilty

• I thought you just said you didn't want to make people sad because you could miss them...

But thanks. I'm putting you in my bros list now :D

• Yeah!!! Thank you !

im sorry if i dont choose you... i love you all! best artist: JonGon best fan fic maker: tyler_durant he makes the best fan fics. i lo

• we all miss him, none of the trolls that come to the forum now can compare to the greatness that is Boombox cheetos, he actually made me laugh the first time he posted in these forums. I just cant take him seriously, but that is why we love him!

• Thank you :)

In advance I'm SO sorry if you are not mentioned. Best fan fiction: Harpadarpa, and Clayton_Boylan Best user: Satlick305 (Posts and r

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Ok forgiven but my fanfics are still awesome lol

Now I feel bad. Don't cry Joker ((( :OOOOO WHY ARE YOU NOT IN MY BROS LIST! GO UP THERE FOOL!

• MOST HATED GIF ON THE FORUMS!

Alt text

• No problem both of you :)

I thought you just said you didn't want to make people sad because you could miss them... But thanks. I'm putting you in my bros list now

• So fucking close!

Alt text

• edited April 2014

Always loved the way he goes:"You want some too?" near the end.

Bubadoo posted: »

MOST HATED GIF ON THE FORUMS!

• Yeah.. Sorry about that. You are in the top three fan fics for me. If that means anything.

Ok forgiven but my fanfics are still awesome lol

• I'm hurt, and what happened to your love ClemClemForever

• This thread is Awesome.

Thank you guys for all the love, SaltLick appreciates it.

• :'(

• Well, I'm forever alone. :(

• Why do people hate it? I love chicken.

Also this was really annoying in the past.

Alt text

Bubadoo posted: »

MOST HATED GIF ON THE FORUMS!

• edited April 2014

Alt text

lol thanks bro

Yeah.. Sorry about that. You are in the top three fan fics for me. If that means anything.

• Stop making me feel bad :*(

lol thanks bro

• edited April 2014

I bet Larry dosnt appreciate it lol, and all of you guys are awesome

SaltLick305 posted: »

This thread is Awesome. Thank you guys for all the love, SaltLick appreciates it.

• edited April 2014
  • Seems to me you're pitting good users against good users. Making great users who aren't chosen as the best user feel like a shit user.

• edited April 2014

You forgot CoolStoryBro,Boats,DLB and many more on Best at drawing! Unacceptable!

Whoever reads this I think your the best user(not doing best bro's I refuse to forget anyone lol) Best Villains Eddie Maiden Guilty

• Saltlick305 (Salty), Deceptio , GOUSTTTT, Leethe Professional, Beastwolf, Azlyn, Rafoli are my best friends on here :)

• Alt text

im sorry if i dont choose you... i love you all! best artist: JonGon best fan fic maker: tyler_durant he makes the best fan fics. i lo

• This is why I'm against these threads.

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Seems to me you're pitting good users against good users. Making great users who aren't chosen as the best user feel like a shit user.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.